Jump to content
Create New...

Recommended Posts

20 years ago, I worked as a sales manager in a small office, overseeing a small staff. At one point, the company had two openings for salespersons. A married couple inquired in response to the help wanted ad in hopes of being hired as a team. It was an unusual situation but not forbidden by our hiring practices. I agreed to interview them jointly.

Near the end of our meeting in my office, it was just we three. I was explaining a few of the policies and procedures when the husband took exception to one of the company guidelines. It wasn’t a major issue; more of a technicality about who could work together when and where. Hubby was explaining his reservations when his wife interrupted, saying in a calm but firm voice, “Stop arguing over this little point. I’d hate to have to turn you over my knee and spank you in front of our new manager.” She said it so casually that I was extremely impressed with her quiet authoritative tone. There was no doubt that she meant what she said.
 

The young gentleman was bright red in the face and obviously humiliated by the threat and the implication that his wife spanks him whenever she sees fit. I did my best to wrap up the interview in a businesslike manner although I hesitated to stand up at the conclusion because my arousal was straining at my zipper! Unfortunately, they were not hired by us and instead got jobs nearby. It was the one and only time we met and I will never forget them nor the incident. I wish we could have been on the same team. We would have been more than just co-workers on the sales force, I imagine. Private conversations around the office would have been amazing! For one thing, I could have dispelled the husband’s shame by discreetly telling him that it’s all good since my own wife takes my pants down and turns me over her knee when I get too far out of line. 

Question: Have you ever been privy to an exchange in which one spouse warns the other that they are going to be spanked if they don’t stop doing or saying something displeasing? It could be a boyfriend or girlfriend in the same situation. There is not much I find more titillating so please share your RL experiences. Maybe YOU were one of the partners? Do tell!
 

Gary
 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Some couples do have that dynamic of one humiliating the other publicly by stating there could be a spanking forthcoming.  They appear to thrive on that sort of behavior, so it must be exciting for at least one of them.  There's one couple that I had interacted with for nearly a decade as disciplinarian for the wife, and she in turn has been disciplinarian for her husband.  They would attend meetings together for various community related events, and at one of them which I also happened to attend,  I recall her becoming upset with him over something he'd said and stating that he'd be getting a bare bottom spanking from her immediately after the meeting. Several people nearby also heard what she'd said. One woman even nodded her head in agreement. 

During a private conversation among just the three of us at a different time, she'd told me that she felt it was important to keep him in his place by letting others know he was punished frequently in that manner and that she had no issues with making such statements in public places, no matter who might hear.  He told me that it was fine with him since she was the HOH and could choose to do as she wished in that regard.  I was curious if he ever spanked her, or had any say about her behavior, and I was assured by both of them he did not.  In fact she told me quite clearly that he did not deserve to ever have that position of authority in regard to her, which was why they had chosen me as her disciplinarian. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, GaryMcKee said:

The young gentleman was bright red in the face and obviously humiliated by the threat and the implication that his wife spanks him whenever she sees fit.

Hot in the face and a cold trickle of fear in the chest to match, perhaps?

Definitely not to everyone's taste. I'm not sure it's even to mine. But all that aside, I bet that couple has some stories. That is a shockingly assertive thing to say at a job interview of all places. If she'll say it, not to mention threaten it, there then it's safe to say she isn't exactly holding back at department stores, hotel balconies, family dinners, etc.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I find it curious that when I read about these kinds of encounters its always a F/m dynamic.

If the roles were reversed everyone's head would explode - imagine a grown man threatening to spank his wife, how shocking!

:D

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Gator said:

I find it curious that when I read about these kinds of encounters its always a F/m dynamic.

If the roles were reversed everyone's head would explode - imagine a grown man threatening to spank his wife, how shocking!

:D

Definitely. And in a job interview! Could there be a less appropriate time and place?

Those not involved in the dynamic have not consented. To me, it doesn't even matter whether it is F/M or M/F.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, OhRedhead said:

And in a job interview! Could there be a less appropriate time and place?

The spankee's parent's funeral perhaps? Hospice workers present along with other family members during a final days visit to one of the spankee's family members? Green card interview?

Maybe she justified it on the grounds that it was inevitable the manager would find out, so the sooner the better.

I'm surprised they didn't get the positions. The competition for those jobs must have been fierce.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, wide_eyed said:

The spankee's parent's funeral perhaps? Hospice workers present along with other family members during a final days visit to one of the spankee's family members? Green card interview?

Maybe she justified it on the grounds that it was inevitable the manager would find out, so the sooner the better.

I'm surprised they didn't get the positions. The competition for those jobs must have been fierce.

Ha! I needed that laugh. 😊

Link to comment

Hubbs and I make comments.like this to each other in public.  My mom was in the back seat one time ajd i tokd him "you arent the only one who can pull this car over ya know!".  Honestly, it is part of our daily banter.  We used similar language prior to actually being in a spanking relationship.  As a matter of fact, "playful" threats of violence (I'm going to punch you in the throat) is very normal.in my family.  Not so much his family lol itnis amazing he didn't go rubning for the hills

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Gator said:

I find it curious that when I read about these kinds of encounters its always a F/m dynamic.

If the roles were reversed everyone's head would explode - imagine a grown man threatening to spank his wife, how shocking!

:D

My regards to you in Bellingham. It’s a very beautiful part of the country. Regarding your reply: why do you find it curious? The experience I had hardly could be considered ordinary. There was no way I could have expected it. A wife threatening her husband with a spanking in front of a potential manager in that very office?? That would be a time for heads to explode, as you put it. Fortunately, mine didn’t. I was both intrigued and aroused. Alternatively, a man telling his wife she is going to get spanked is deeply ingrained in our culture. There is nothing extraordinary or shocking about that even today. You might be interested to know that I’ve talked with several women over the past 20 years who are very frustrated because they can’t get their husbands or boyfriends to spank them. That is what I find shocking. I said to these ladies, “What’s up with these guys? You sure wouldn’t have to ask ME twice!” 
 

The F/m dynamic is a great thing to experience and yet remains the exception in society. I believe that is the source of surprise and titillation.
 

Gary 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, wide_eyed said:

The spankee's parent's funeral perhaps? Hospice workers present along with other family members during a final days visit to one of the spankee's family members? Green card interview?

Maybe she justified it on the grounds that it was inevitable the manager would find out, so the sooner the better.

I'm surprised they didn't get the positions. The competition for those jobs must have been fierce.

The reason they didn’t get the positions had far more to do with the incompetence of the people at the main office than anything else. Applications were often mishandled in those days. A similar approach to discipline might have improved our, well, bottom line. Sorry, not sorry. 😉

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, wide_eyed said:

The spankee's parent's funeral perhaps? Hospice workers present along with other family members during a final days visit to one of the spankee's family members? Green card interview?

Maybe she justified it on the grounds that it was inevitable the manager would find out, so the sooner the better.

I'm surprised they didn't get the positions. The competition for those jobs must have been fierce.

The reason they didn’t get the positions had far more to do with the incompetence of the people at the main office than anything else. Applications were often mishandled in those days. A similar approach to discipline might have improved our, well, bottom line. Sorry, not sorry. 😉

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Megthe said:

Hubbs and I make comments.like this to each other in public.  My mom was in the back seat one time ajd i tokd him "you arent the only one who can pull this car over ya know!".  Honestly, it is part of our daily banter.  We used similar language prior to actually being in a spanking relationship.  As a matter of fact, "playful" threats of violence (I'm going to punch you in the throat) is very normal.in my family.  Not so much his family lol itnis amazing he didn't go rubning for the hills

He did go out to their car to “find something” which I interpreted as taking a few minutes to calm himself. He was flushed in the face. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/19/2021 at 7:35 AM, GaryMcKee said:

Question: Have you ever been privy to an exchange in which one spouse warns the other that they are going to be spanked if they don’t stop doing or saying something displeasing? It could be a boyfriend or girlfriend in the same situation. There is not much I find more titillating so please share your RL experiences. Maybe YOU were one of the partners? Do tell!


Gary
 

My wife and I are a cooperative DD switch couple, so I realize we are not like the traditional DD or FLR relationship.  We do have an iron-clad serious rule that we never ever disrespect one another or be indiscreet about our personal business in front of others.

Admittedly, I have never personally encountered the sort of interaction you described, but it would be troubling to see the dom in the relationship, man or woman, disrespect, humiliate, or embarrass their sub, especially a spouse, in front of me or in a non-private setting. 

Man, I can't begin to tell you how much trouble my wife would be in if she threatened me with a spanking in public.  She wouldn't be able to sit down comfortably for at least a week.  And vice-versa for that matter. 

To each his own, I guess.  Maybe mutual respect is overrated, but it's just the way I'm wired.

  

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Rand E said:

My wife and I are a cooperative DD switch couple, so I realize we are not like the traditional DD or FLR relationship.  We do have an iron-clad serious rule that we never ever disrespect one another or be indiscreet about our personal business in front of others.

Admittedly, I have never personally encountered the sort of interaction you described, but it would be troubling to see the dom in the relationship, man or woman, disrespect, humiliate, or embarrass their sub, especially a spouse, in front of me or in a non-private setting. 

Man, I can't begin to tell you how much trouble my wife would be in if she threatened me with a spanking in public.  She wouldn't be able to sit down comfortably for at least a week.  And vice-versa for that matter. 

To each his own, I guess.  Maybe mutual respect is overrated, but it's just the way I'm wired.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Never have I been privy to this kind of discussion between spouses in public. I've been friends with only one FLR couple outside of the forum here, and because they were from a small rural community where everyone knows everyone else and a family's reputation is a matter of honor, protecting this part of their lives was crucial. My former husband and I were an erotic switch couple, but we, too, never disclosed our spanking lifestyle to anyone else, just as we wouldn't discuss our sex life with them. 

It's an entertaining story, though, @GaryMcKee, which I found enjoyable to read. :) I can imagine your disappointment when they weren't hired. It sounds like they might have been interesting and enjoyable coworkers. And with something so unique in common, there's a good possibility that the friendship may have extended beyond the workplace. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Rand E said:

My wife and I are a cooperative DD switch couple, so I realize we are not like the traditional DD or FLR relationship.  We do have an iron-clad serious rule that we never ever disrespect one another or be indiscreet about our personal business in front of others.

Admittedly, I have never personally encountered the sort of interaction you described, but it would be troubling to see the dom in the relationship, man or woman, disrespect, humiliate, or embarrass their sub, especially a spouse, in front of me or in a non-private setting. 

Man, I can't begin to tell you how much trouble my wife would be in if she threatened me with a spanking in public.  She wouldn't be able to sit down comfortably for at least a week.  And vice-versa for that matter. 

To each his own, I guess.  Maybe mutual respect is overrated, but it's just the way I'm wired.

  

 

Very well said, Rand E. I like your approach a lot. Mutual respect, especially in public or in front of others, is the way to go. Thanks for sharing your healthy perspective!

Gary 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Never have I been privy to this kind of discussion between spouses in public. I've been friends with only one FLR couple outside of the forum here, and because they were from a small rural community where everyone knows everyone else and a family's reputation is a matter of honor, protecting this part of their lives was crucial. My former husband and I were an erotic switch couple, but we, too, never disclosed our spanking lifestyle to anyone else, just as we wouldn't discuss our sex life with them. 

It's an entertaining story, though, @GaryMcKee, which I found enjoyable to read. :) I can imagine your disappointment when they weren't hired. It sounds like they might have been interesting and enjoyable coworkers. And with something so unique in common, there's a good possibility that the friendship may have extended beyond the workplace. 

Amen, Chawsee! My thoughts precisely. They reside in my If Only file forever, as it were. The pity of it all is that they were extremely well qualified. We blundered by not welcoming them to our team of professionals. Funny how unprofessional some so-called “pros” can be. I think of that couple often and hope they are living a great life together. Many thanks for your comments. ♥️

Gary 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yes my wife sister has many times told her husband things like

Do you want to go over my knee

I think I need to paddle your bottom

I will give you the spanking of your life

I have asked my wife if she thinks she has a spanking fetish. And my wife responds probably from all the spankings we got growing up!! I once asked my SIL after one of her remarks - "would you even  know how to give a spanking" and she laughed believe I have many experiences being on the other end receiving right sis as she winked at my wife!! I got instantly hard and got a great hand job from  my wife after as she knew how turned on I was!

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I have been in that position a number of times when my wife got annoyed at something I did or said. She quite openly says something along the lines of the following remarks;

"Watch it or you'll know what you'd be getting"

"I can find a paddle to use if you'd like"

"You'll be getting a paddling when we get home"

"Your bottom will be spanked later...your bare bottom"

"Keep it up and your pants will be down and the paddle will be in my hand"

She's not that open all the time, but when annoyed, the words come out and I look for a hole to hide in and go quite red in the face.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Redwombutt said:

I have been in that position a number of times when my wife got annoyed at something I did or said. She quite openly says something along the lines of the following remarks;

"Watch it or you'll know what you'd be getting"

"I can find a paddle to use if you'd like"

"You'll be getting a paddling when we get home"

"Your bottom will be spanked later...your bare bottom"

"Keep it up and your pants will be down and the paddle will be in my hand"

She's not that open all the time, but when annoyed, the words come out and I look for a hole to hide in and go quite red in the face.

Thanks very much for sharing those comments. My reaction would be much the same! My wife gives me The Look 👀 when I am getting into trouble. Words unspoken still speak loudly. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

One night my husband and I were our to eat at nice restaurant with my best friend Deb and her boy friend John.  We were eating later than usual and by the time we were done eating not too many other people we were. still there.  Then John says some the  most shocking words I have ever heard,  John said. "We need to leave,  I need to take Deb home and SPANK HER" I screamed. "Your SPANKED TOO, YOUR SPANKED TOO, YOUR SPANKED" as went to her to hug her. I couldn't belief my best friend in the entire world was spanked and that John announced that.  We stood and hugged each other talking now into each other ear.

I asked, "has he been spanking you long"  she just nodded her head 

Deb asked.  "what about you"  and I replied, "my spanking started 18 months before our wedding" Deb was my maid of Honor in my wedding.  I whispered in her ear: 

"Does John spank you hard" and Deb nodded and said "yes he does"

And she whispered, "what about Daniel" 

And I nodded too and said, "I bawl like a baby" 

Deb replied, "me too"    About that time John interrupted us and says, "We have business to attend to, come on Deb we must be going"

  • Like 5
Link to comment

When I first moved into the Northwest suburbs of Chicago I had no idea where anything was, so I would get into my car and drive around getting to know the neighborhoods. I drove by this one church that had the most beautiful stained glass windows I had ever seen. I had my camera with me but thought before I took pictures of the windows, I better ask the  cleric if it is ok. 

I walked into the church and could hear a women crying and what sounded like a thud. Each thud was followed by the women crying harder. In the front pew were several women all who appeared to be in tears and praying. A few minutes, and several thuds later, a door opened and a women, obviously crying hard, exits. When she exited, the next women in the pew entered the room. Again there were thuds and a women crying. 

About a  month later I found out this was a church that was a hub for Domestic Discipline. Annually, each women of the church had to go and get a spanking from the minister. This was in addition to the spankings they  may have already received that day from the womens husband/father. Apparently the annual church spankings were given a few at a time as there were 250 families that went to that church.

The church doesn't exist anymore as I understand it was closed because the minster was arrested. I don't know why he was arrested, all I know is the head office of the particular denomination removed the strained glass windows and demolished the church. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
23 hours ago, mikeae102754 said:

When I first moved into the Northwest suburbs of Chicago I had no idea where anything was, so I would get into my car and drive around getting to know the neighborhoods. I drove by this one church that had the most beautiful stained glass windows I had ever seen. I had my camera with me but thought before I took pictures of the windows, I better ask the  cleric if it is ok. 

I walked into the church and could hear a women crying and what sounded like a thud. Each thud was followed by the women crying harder. In the front pew were several women all who appeared to be in tears and praying. A few minutes, and several thuds later, a door opened and a women, obviously crying hard, exits. When she exited, the next women in the pew entered the room. Again there were thuds and a women crying. 

About a  month later I found out this was a church that was a hub for Domestic Discipline. Annually, each women of the church had to go and get a spanking from the minister. This was in addition to the spankings they  may have already received that day from the womens husband/father. Apparently the annual church spankings were given a few at a time as there were 250 families that went to that church.

The church doesn't exist anymore as I understand it was closed because the minster was arrested. I don't know why he was arrested, all I know is the head office of the particular denomination removed the strained glass windows and demolished the church. 

 

I’m Christian and hoping to marry my HOH, but never would I allow anyone other than my husband to spank me. I find the idea of a DD church interesting (as in the HOHs having a support system and the TiHs having a support system), but the idea of spankings by the minister an abuse of power. A church that focused on DD rather than biblical teachings would also be a big red flag for me. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Summer said:

I’m Christian and hoping to marry my HOH, but never would I allow anyone other than my husband to spank me. I find the idea of a DD church interesting (as in the HOHs having a support system and the TiHs having a support system), but the idea of spankings by the minister an abuse of power. A church that focused on DD rather than biblical teachings would also be a big red flag for me. 

Agree dungeons and dragons is quiet distracting in church, definitely more interesting than the Bible so not something you'd want in direct competition in the same building.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search