Spanking Needs Forums

Help a newb out! When is enough enough?

@Topspanker that totally makes sense. If you don't mind me asking, How long- or how many scenes do you figure it took you to develope your personal assessment technique?

Not gonna lie, reading your response has my eager for Wednesday, when hubbs will eb off hand I can brat my way into a leg kicking, foot crossing good time!  😄

@Topspanker that totally makes sense. If you don't mind me asking, How long- or how many scenes do you figure it took you to develope your personal assessment technique?

Not gonna lie, reading your response has my eager for Wednesday, when hubbs will eb off hand I can brat my way into a leg kicking, foot crossing good time!  😄

• Like 1

It took me about 6 months when I first started doing it. As a top we want to make the bottoms happy too. Not got to far, but always far enough. I found that I was usually all over the place. I wanted to be able to push her limits up to and including sub space with 100% accuracy, so I inevitably started paying more attention to what I was doing, with what, and how much force I was applying and was able to start figuring it out

It took me about 6 months when I first started doing it. As a top we want to make the bottoms happy too. Not got to far, but always far enough. I found that I was usually all over the place. I wanted to be able to push her limits up to and including sub space with 100% accuracy, so I inevitably started paying more attention to what I was doing, with what, and how much force I was applying and was able to start figuring it out

• Like 1
On 7/19/2021 at 2:02 AM, Topspanker said:

I have always used red/yellow/green. When I first meet someone by that time there has been a very long discussion (think weeks, not days) about her and her experience and limits and limitations. 

by that time I have a pretty good idea of what’s she’s after. The first meetup is super relaxed, completely “out of character,” if you know what I mean by that. The goal is to get her to relax, not be tense, and have a little fun with it.

I try out several different types of implements, the actual goal of this is not only to test her reactions (huge clue) but also see her butts reaction(huge clue as well) 

by doing it this way I can actually tell when I’m reaching her upper limit. By watching and paying attention to what I’m doing you can see her reactions as well as the obvious reaction on her bottom, the giveaway is actually—-her feet—-

If she can keep them flat and not move.

First meeting is always with me sitting on bed/couch. She can lay completely flat and be comfortable. She is down to her t shirt and underwear. 
if her feet start squirming or moving I know it’s starting to sting. If she starts lifting one up, I know that we’re getting warmer. 
if she brings both of them up that’s we’re getting close to her upper limit. If she brings both of them up and crosses them, that’s her upper limit. It works like a charm. 

she won’t have any real physical/mental damage. That’s a common sense thing to me, any of those and we’re done for now. Her ass is usually quite red and super warm (fry an egg), but a little aloe Vera solves that plus I’ve never met an ee that didn’t like the feeling when you rub it on. 

I have -never- had a complaint doing it this way and I’ve always had what I like to call “repeated brats.” Try it, it works. 

That is actually one of the best, if not “the” best, answers I’ve ever seen to this question 

• Like 1