Spanking Needs Forums

Health, Fitness, and Accountability

As someone whose own fitness program and progress has plateaued  off in recent months, I have thought about having a trainer/spanker who I would report to for accountability.  Ideally the trainer would give me quantitative goals to reach such as weight loss,  and I would keep a journal to chart my progress and activity.  Spankings would be administered for lack of effort, excuses, weight gain.  And spankings could be motivation to push oneself even more than the status quo routine of daily workouts.  "Rewards" could be part of it, the depth of those determined by relationship to the mentor/ trainer.   

Of course part of this is roleplay and I would not necessarily dread the spankings, but in the end if this dynamic leads to real gains and better health, it would seem worthwhile to pursue.

Has anyone else had similar thoughts, fantasies or even experiences of a trainer/spanker scenario?  Thanks!     

going to comment and provide one possible explanation.  Depending on your routine you man not continue to lose weight.  In fact you may slowly gain weight, especially if you are building muscle.  just my .02

• Like 1

That's actually spot-on FLR, thanks.   Back when I was slinging heavy weights around with low reps, I did incrementally gain weight.  The key is high repetitions and lighter weights for weight control.  Nowadays I have started a stressful new job and feel too drained at the end of day to work out.  But, is it just tiredness or lack of motivation to push myself.  

I worked with a disciplinarian friend for health, nutrition, and fitness goals - for about 9 months. The only thing that was not part of the deal was weight gain or loss. I train 5-6 days a week and have built muscle (without having much weight to lose). The plan was more about general well-being, fitness, and eating well (following my nutritionist's plan). It really helped to have that accountability. I am hoping to find something similar very soon.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that positive experience and reminding that  Integrating nutrition into the wellness mix enhances the program .  I would hope to find someone well schooled in nutrition, specifically  a trainer who could provide guidelines for a vegetarian in maintaining sufficient protein levels in the absence of meat in the diet.  

On 5/16/2021 at 11:55 AM, josef336 said:

That's actually spot-on FLR, thanks.   Back when I was slinging heavy weights around with low reps, I did incrementally gain weight.  The key is high repetitions and lighter weights for weight control.  Nowadays I have started a stressful new job and feel too drained at the end of day to work out.  But, is it just tiredness or lack of motivation to push myself.  

As you most likely know once you start back up stress will be less of a factor and your energy levels will pick up. Time to be stronger than our excuses.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I did something a little similar for a while. With my long term spanker, I'd have her give me a monthly spanking to remind me to work on weight loss. Of course, now, while I do mean to lose weight, I think it's more important to think about overall exercise. I think now I'd keep the monthly spanking, and add punishment spankings for not meeting my exercise frequency goals in a week.

• Like 1