Spanking Needs Forums

Hi folks, hope you're all having good evenings wherever you are and it's raining less than where I am. But here's a question for a rainy Saturday. Spanking machines, what are your thoughts?

I've had a browse at what's out there and they don't seem common or varied in design. I like inventing things and have a design of my own in mind I'd one day like to try to build to see if it works. But I wondered if they were so rare as people didn't really think they were worth the money or simply didn't fulfil the need very well, or both?

I suppose it comes down to what you want out of a spanking?

if you simply wanted the sting of a spanking given dispassionately then it would work for you. For me it is all about the dynamic between er and EE and a machine can’t give you that

• Like 3

I need someone there with me and have no real desire for a machine. I want to feel solid thighs beneath me and a strong hand spanking my bottom, an arm wrapped around my waist. I think the concept is more fun to imagine than it would be to experience in real life.  And, as @Tate999said, it would some ER out of a job.

• Like 1

A lot of quick replies, thankyou. So it's effectively within the same realms as self spanking?

How about if through the wonders of technology and video conferencing the spanker and spankee could see each other and perhaps the er could even control the machine remotely? Too dispassionate/unconnected? 

10 minutes ago, Dunelmman said:

Ps not raining here now, although yesterday was iffy 😜

I hate you and you may not reply to my further posts 😜. It has rained here daily, though thankfully not continuouslyfor ten days.😭

Just now, BritSpank said:

I hate you and you may not reply to my further posts 😜. It has rained here daily, though thankfully not continuouslyfor ten days.😭

I am so dreadfully sorry my part of the uk is currently dry, I’ll do a rain dance before retiring tonight so as not to upset you 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Dunelmman said:

I am so dreadfully sorry my part of the uk is currently dry, I’ll do a rain dance before retiring tonight so as not to upset you 😂😂😂

Well they did warn me when I moved up north this may happen. 😬 Good pubs though. Ummm How county specific is a rain dance, because if it gets worse here I'm coming looking for you 😁.

On a serious note are you investigating spanking machines because they intrigue you or to keep the control in your own hands?

to me part of the dynamic of spanking is the reaction between both parties which can’t be mimicked even via a video conference directed approach

Just now, Dunelmman said:

On a serious note are you investigating spanking machines because they intrigue you or to keep the control in your own hands?

to me part of the dynamic of spanking is the reaction between both parties which can’t be mimicked even via a video conference directed approach

Hmmm, neither really, I just do like making things and I thought, spanking machine, that's a interesting challenge.... I have several partmade things round the house based on that reasoning though 😉

2 minutes ago, BritSpank said:

Well they did warn me when I moved up north this may happen. 😬 Good pubs though. Ummm How county specific is a rain dance, because if it gets worse here I'm coming looking for you 😁.

Depends how far North you moved, the north east coast is fairly settled (until I start my rain dance)

1 minute ago, BritSpank said:

Hmmm, neither really, I just do like making things and I thought, spanking machine, that's a interesting challenge.... I have several partmade things round the house based on that reasoning though 😉

If/when you build it we need photos (or a demonstration 😂)

Depends how far North you moved, the north east coast is fairly settled (until I start my rain dance)

Northwest,  Preston way, not the darkest depths of the north.  Good luck for the rain dance, I appreciate the effort 😊

Northwest,  Preston way, not the darkest depths of the north.  Good luck for the rain dance, I appreciate the effort 😊

Wondered why I hadn’t heard from my friends up that part of the world, they’re probably practicing snorkelling 😂

If/when you build it we need photos (or a demonstration 😂)

If I ever have a working model I will indeed make it open for demos and tests prior to its unquestionabe ultimate success and my spanking machine empire as.with all my other inventions 😄. I may have to put the role of willing tester out to tender though. 

I may have to put the role of willing tester out to tender though

Possibly the tester will be ‘tender’ after the demonstration 😂

Wondered why I hadn’t heard from my friends up that part of the world, they’re probably practicing snorkelling 😂

Careful 😆

Just now, Dunelmman said:

Possibly the tester will be ‘tender’ after the demonstration 😂

That would be the idea, tendering testers 

That would be the idea, tendering testers 

Glad I’m an er rather than an eye 😂

I’d be the one operating the machine 

Glad I’m an er rather than an eye 😂

I’d be the one operating the machine 

I'd need both so that's all good. 😉

Blast can't edit, eyes, I have less need of, just so as not to give a psychokiller vibe here 

I'd need both so that's all good. 😉

I have thought of making one, I have ideas, but am not the most talented when it comes to building things. The biggest challenge tho is how to building it so that it strikes different areas, not always the same spot.

21 hours ago, RedKnight said:

I have thought of making one, I have ideas, but am not the most talented when it comes to building things. The biggest challenge tho is how to building it so that it strikes different areas, not always the same spot.

Spanking-cartoon Gifs - SEX.COM

a novel one 

• Haha 1