Spankee in Cincinnati

Hi everyone!

I’m a looooong time lurker, and I finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. I’m Tessa, and I’m about to move to Cincinnati. I’ve been interested in spanking for as long as I can remember, but I’ve never been spanked! I’ve dabbled I’m self-spanking, but I’m not sure it’s really my thing. I’ve thought about trying to find a spanker for a while now, but never had the courage. I’m hoping to change that now!

i have next to no experience in spanking, so I’m looking for someone who is willing to work with a newbie and have patience. I’m not even totally sure what I’m looking for yet—if I want a long term “mentor” for discipline, or if I just want to try it out once! That’s part of why I’ve felt nervous to try to find someone. 

I’m hoping to meet some friends on here as well! After lurking for years, I know there’s a good group of people here and I already feel comfortable with you all.

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, Otkcincy said:

Hi everyone!

I’m a looooong time lurker, and I finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. I’m Tessa, and I’m about to move to Cincinnati. I’ve been interested in spanking for as long as I can remember, but I’ve never been spanked! I’ve dabbled I’m self-spanking, but I’m not sure it’s really my thing. I’ve thought about trying to find a spanker for a while now, but never had the courage. I’m hoping to change that now!

i have next to no experience in spanking, so I’m looking for someone who is willing to work with a newbie and have patience. I’m not even totally sure what I’m looking for yet—if I want a long term “mentor” for discipline, or if I just want to try it out once! That’s part of why I’ve felt nervous to try to find someone. 

I’m hoping to meet some friends on here as well! After lurking for years, I know there’s a good group of people here and I already feel comfortable with you all.

Welcome I am sure you will enjoy the conversation and opinions of a diverse group of fine members. From me you will get a women perspective as a spanker of my husband. I hope you meet someone hear that will fulfill your spanking needs.      Ms L

Just kinking outloud...I hardly remember when I first becme interested in spanking, it was so long ago. For so long I felt I was weird, and alone, and kept my mouth shut.  Was definitely keeping myself in the closet so to speak...To early I was for the computer, and when it came it was so complicated....I could only play games on it... Just fascinated by whats availible today that wasn't then.... Just wish I was your age starting out....I can only dream how maybe my life would have been different....though I'm now complaing as its been very good to date.....definitelf would have bee better with more spanking in it...that I'm sure of!

Hello Young Lady, welcome to the site and a further welcome to the Cincinnati area.  I am sure you will find it enjoyable as there are many sights to see and things to do.  I am a member of a number of fetish clubs within the city and would welcome the opportunity to communicate further with you concerning your interest in spanking.  I am a Dominant Male who spanks only females with over 60 yrs. experience.  Yes, you read that correctly, I am an elder who still deals with misbehaving ladies and still enjoy doing so.  If you care to chat further contact me and I will be more than happy to do so.  Again, welcome to both the Spanking Needs site and Cincinnati.

Sincerely and Firm Handedly,

Michael aka Bratspanker42 aka SantasSpanker

• 3 months later...

Hello in Cincy.  I am a spanker in TN who travels, spent some time in OH in college and I do get through Cincy at times.  I would be interested to provide you with discipline or punishment scolding and spanking if we find a chemistry.  What are you looking for?

I am also in the Cincinnati area and looking for a regular disciplinarian.  Over the years I have been spanked by both males as well as females, but at this point in time, I would LOVE to find a no-nonsense female to put me over her knee once or twice a month.  Wife used to spank me for the better part of 25 years, but now that we are older, her interest has waned.  (She was vanilla when we met and only spanked me because she realized my interest in being spanked wasn't just a "fad" . . .)  I have been spanked by other women over the years, all with her blessing.  (Yes, you can talk with her and even meet her beforehand if you like).  I am retired and free to travel . . . Please message me if you think you might like to help.

Welcome, Tessa.  I, too, am a long time lurker and recently trying to engage in the community.  It's scary -- but exciting to meet people and share interests.  I'm sure you will find plenty of people here who share your interests.  It's a great community. 

I see that Tessa has not logged in again since mid-May but I hope she is reading all the responses so she will know that there are many people supportive of her curiosity and able to provide a safe first experience for her.  There are a lot of us who are into spanking in the midwest area, within a few hours drive from Cincinnati. 

Tessa, please always play safely!  Many first timers are unsure what they want or what they can handle, and unknowingly give permission for something that was beyond their comfort zone.  I make it a point to discuss one's expectations and limits well before actually giving a first spanking.