Spanking Needs Forums

Favorite Board Games/Card Games

It's been forever and a day since I played any of these but I always liked Sequence, Sorry!, and Balderdash.    Card games would be cribbage and hearts.  

I just learned how to play Hand & Foot. It's quickly become one of my favorites. I love Phase 10 and Uno as well. Board games include Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, and Battleship.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, love this topic. I'm an avid board gamer and have a few regular gaming groups. One of our favorites is betrayal at house on the hill. Starts off like a mature Scooby gang mystery until the trigger happens, then one player becomes the villain and tries to take out his or her former teammates. We also tried a game a couple weeks ago based on the old choose your own adventure novels. We're all late 30s to mid 40s, so stuff that has a nostalgic touch is great for us. Someone bought a game similar to our betrayal fave, but based on The Shining, which we'll probably try next week. One of our players has an old game based on the universal horror universe they picked up at a thrift store which I believe is from the 70s, and last I heard they found directions online and were going through it to see if any pieces were missing.

Also, if you enjoy the more complex board games, Will Wheaton did a web show called Tabletop that covered a bunch of them with his friends and family doing live playthroughs to show people how they worked. It was fun, and funny, and well worth a watch if you want something to do.

Yah, I'm a nerd;-P

• Haha 1

I like poker.  I've heard of strip poker.  Is there such as thing as spanking poker?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Rand E said:

I like poker.  I've heard of strip poker.  Is there such as thing as spanking poker?

I would totally play that... Lol perfect game for switches... You win (spank or get spanked) no matter how the cards turn out!

• Like 1

I would definitely play spanking poker. Could probably market it, I mean world series of poker is on tv all the time and there's no spanking at all there. As far as I know.

I enjoyed MONOPOLY and EASY MONEY.  Does anyone recall THE GODFATHER GAME?  Early 70's my friend Max and I were obsessed and would meet up and play it often after school.  Of course the game was developed on the heels of the success of THE GODFATHER film(s).  As I recall the objective was become the BIG BOSS Mafioso and control the most Burroughs, neighborhoods of NYC.  

god.jpg

11 hours ago, Rand E said:

There is a 'Spankopoly' board image that I have seen online.  I do not know if it's a Photoshop'd image or part of an actual game.

I have played "Scrabble" with the rules 'adjusted' for spanking enthusiasts; both M/F and F/M at the same time.

spankopoly.jpg

• Like 1
7 hours ago, cowboy said:

It is an actual game.  I have a complete game of Spankopoly.

What are the principal office cards like?

On 5/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, josef336 said:

I enjoyed MONOPOLY and EASY MONEY.  Does anyone recall THE GODFATHER GAME?  Early 70's my friend Max and I were obsessed and would meet up and play it often after school.  Of course the game was developed on the heels of the success of THE GODFATHER film(s).  As I recall the objective was become the BIG BOSS Mafioso and control the most Burroughs, neighborhoods of NYC.  

god.jpg

OMG I would love to have that Godfather game!!!   Never seen it before in my life.   I bet that costs a pretty penny on Ebay!!!    Damn I 'm gonna start hitting Goodwill stores !!  LOL.  (Thanks man, now I am all obsessed! !!!,)

Now I wonder if they made a board game for A Clockwork Orange or Apocalypse Now!  😆

• Like 1
On 5/26/2021 at 9:50 AM, Rand E said:

You've heard of Strip Poker before, Rand E ???   I always thought it was some crackpot myth like Yeti.  

9 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

OMG I would love to have that Godfather game!!!   Never seen it before in my life.   I bet that costs a pretty penny on Ebay!!!    Damn I 'm gonna start hitting Goodwill stores !!  LOL.  (Thanks man, now I am all obsessed! !!!,)

Now I wonder if they made a board game for A Clockwork Orange or Apocalypse Now!  😆

Thanks I enjoyed your comments!  I have seen the classic  Godfather Game for sale online but to find the GG with all game pieces intact would be quite a grab.  

I had forgotten the subtitle on the box, THE GAME FOR ALL THE FAMILIES.   LOL. Do you see it, inscribed on the Tommy Gun?

Regarding movie/game crossovers I think The Good Fellas Game has a ring to it.  Parker Brothers in 1975 had a game THE MAGNIFICENT RACE loosely based on the FILM THE GREAT RACE of 10 years prior.   I recall this board game and I liked it, but seeing it today i can appreciate the artistry and colors of the game's box and content.

shopping.webp

• 5 weeks later...