Parental Stle Discipline from Mature Couple

If you miss or never had parental spanking discipline we are a mature married couple who are willing to work with young adults and older people who long for the kind of discipline you grew up with or you longed for but never received.

35 minutes ago, WeSpank said:

Actually we are very flexible 25 and up with no particular upper age limit.  What part of Indiana are you located?

I am in the Indy metro. 

If you would prefer a direct message, I am happy to receive a response in that format, but I would like to know more about your wife's role in the discipline and guidance. And, will this be a mix of in-person and online?

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm looking for a mother and father who are willing and able to spank my bare bottom over their knees with hand , hairbrush, paddle or strap or wooden spoon

This is so true. My wife and I were both spanked into our teens. We now role play those spankings we received. She confessed this to one of her co-workers that she was quite close with. The friend confessed she would love a spanking from me as her father figure. Sure enough she was spending time over my knee as my wife watched!

• Like 5
On 6/20/2021 at 11:25 AM, Azarga said:

This is so true. My wife and I were both spanked into our teens. We now role play those spankings we received. She confessed this to one of her co-workers that she was quite close with. The friend confessed she would love a spanking from me as her father figure. Sure enough she was spending time over my knee as my wife watched!

I'd like to watch too... 🙂

• Like 1