Spanking Needs Forums

When was your last birthday spanking?

When was your last birthday spanking? And who did you receive it from? I am a bit embarrassed to admit but mine was by my mother on my last birthday (25).. I hadnt gotten them in years so it was surprise for sure.

My friends are mostly spankos so it is rare that anyone escapes it, even if it has to be delayed.  Sometimes though, the ERs find someone to volunteer to take theirs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2019, I think. It was from my long term spanker, and it was painful not playful. That's what I want out of a birthday spanking, so it's all good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always try to ensure I have a spanking partner on my bday. Birthday spankings are a cherished tradition, and my play partner can take them for me:) as far as receiving one, probably been 5 or 6 years. I bottom extremely rarely, and only with a certain type of partner so yah, maybe 2015? Or possibly 2014. It's been a while for sure.

• Thanks 1

Interestingly enough, I've given a few birthday spankings, but never gotten one myself.

• Like 2

I was 39 years old,   Birthday spanking from my husband then.    Counted my age on my bottom several times that day and all birthdays prior than I knew him. 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Interestingly enough, I've given a few birthday spankings, but never gotten one myself.

Poor girl, I’d be more than willing to change that.  😘

My last one was quite a while ago, about 18 years, with my first domme, who was also my girlfriend and who was with me on my birthday.  Until I just did the numbers, I didn’t realize it had been that long.  😕

Yes I celebrate my husband birthday with a nice playful hand spanking across my knee. Their have been a few occasions where he did receive a real spanking. We do celebrate it every year.                     Ms L

• Like 1

I get  birthday spankings every year, at least one from my Dominant Mistress/Life Partner, Ms Mirage.  My last birthday was June 3 , so I am due again in a few weeks.  Many other female Dommes give me birthday spankings as well, but not always on the day.

• Thanks 1

My last birthday;  50 weeks ago.  A female friend and I decided to have a "Spanking Reunion".   After one whole year.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maelstr0m said:

My last birthday;  50 weeks ago.  A female friend and I decided to have a "Spanking Reunion".   After one whole year.

... 50 weeks ago huh?  So... Whatchya doin in 2 weeks? 😜😚

Happy almost Birthday! 🎂 🎁

On 5/10/2021 at 4:24 PM, cowboy said:

I get  birthday spankings every year, at least one from my Dominant Mistress/Life Partner, Ms Mirage.  My last birthday was June 3 , so I am due again in a few weeks.  Many other female Dommes give me birthday spankings as well, but not always on the day.

Happy Almost Birthday to you!  🎁 🎂

On 5/19/2021 at 8:38 PM, frizzy91 said:

Not sure. But will be getting one in a few days :)

Happy Birthday in a few days! 🎁 🎂🎉

• Like 1