Spanking Needs Forums

Forum Etiquette.

I think I actually ever got one creepy unwelcome PM the entire time I have been on the forum, so I'm no expert on that subject.  I expect that the gals on here experience this phenomenon much more frequently than the guys.  But the purpose of these overly nosy PMs appears to be that some of these folks have a powerful prurient interest in spanking and get off on hearing erotic accounts from others in great detail.  But it is hard to believe that the folks who do this are unaware of their own motives and purposes.  Child-of-Light gave the best advice.  Just don't answer.        

• 3 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 10:23 AM, Rand E said:

Your comment about multiple PM dialogues going on simultaneously is interesting to me, because I treat the PMs as if I were writing a letter, not as if I was engaged in instant messaging.  I consider the folks that I PM with my "pen pals" with whom I am exchanging written correspondence.  I usually write at least a paragraph or two on each exchange, except perhaps when I am being snarky or teasing (all in good fun mind you).  

I think there are two different “PM”s being discussed here. Private Messages, which are more like emails, and Private Chats, which happen in the chat room. 

As for me, I’m here to meet people. I respond to almost every message or chat I receive, but I don’t keep talking or messaging if the other person can’t respect my preferences or boundaries.

I mean, come on. If you’re going to send somebody a message, at least pay attention to what they tell you (though forgetting stuff you heard in a chat happens, and that’s okay, as long as you respect it when reminded). 

Anyway, I may be a little late to this party, so sorry if nobody else is still interested in this topic. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.