Spanking Needs Forums

Hello from Ontario Canada

Hello everyone. Thank you for this forum and all the interesting conversations, posts, information etc. that everyone has contributed. I hope that as I become more informed I will offer some useful submissions myself.

I will try to keep this brief, but I am not known for making a long story short - or any story short, for that matter.

I am a 60 year old man and I definitely classify myself as a Spankee. I have had a strong interest in spanking as long as I can remember; if I had to guess I would say since 4 or 5 years old. It has taken a long, long time and a lot of thought, but I have come to accept and feel blessed by this fetish. Over the course of my life so far, my fascination about and need for spanking has been both a source of great frustration and a source of happiness. There were many times that I wished I could make my fetish go away, but as many of you know, that just isn’t possible. I now accept it as part of who I am and I embrace it, although aside from my current partner and the people on this forum, not another living soul knows about it. The secrecy and lack of an outlet to admit / discuss it has always been a huge source of angst. Like many of you, for the longest time I felt like I was the only one with these feelings and I was ashamed of it. I felt like a weirdo. I know now that it’s not the case. It’s just how I am wired. I believe I was born this way. 

I have been spanked by 2 different people in my life. My late wife, though not a Spanko herself, worked very hard at understanding and learning about my fetish. In my humble opinion she learned to spank very well and with numerous implements.

The other person I have had spankings from is my current partner. She was very understanding when I told about my need and she tried hard for a while to make it work, but unfortunately I guess she just wasn’t comfortable, so it’s been many years since I have been spanked. That’s okay though, I get it. I have accepted that I can simply live with my fascination of spanking in my head.

Obviously I enjoy being spanked by women but I have always thought I would like being spanked by a man as well. I have never had the chance but I think about being spanked by a male ‘authority figure.’ Heck, a spanking is a spanking, as long as it is safe and both parties are enjoying it. So I like to think I am an equal opportunity Spankee.

I need to wind this brief (ha) intro up, but no doubt I will have more thoughts and opinions to share in other forums and discussions.

I guess my goal here is to connect with other Spanko’s and finally be able discuss and learn about what makes we Spanko’s tick. I think that if I learn how others feel about and live with TTWD I will learn something about myself. I really hope to make some new friends along the way; ones who understand a different aspect of who I am than my other friends.

Again, thank you all and I very much look forward to getting to know some of you.

• Like 2

Thank you to both Oracle and Latebloomer for the warm Canadian welcome. It’s nice to know there are other Ontarians here.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Dutch said:

Hello everyone. Thank you for this forum and all the interesting conversations, posts, information etc. that everyone has contributed. I hope that as I become more informed I will offer some useful submissions myself.

I will try to keep this brief, but I am not known for making a long story short - or any story short, for that matter.

I am a 60 year old man and I definitely classify myself as a Spankee. I have had a strong interest in spanking as long as I can remember; if I had to guess I would say since 4 or 5 years old. It has taken a long, long time and a lot of thought, but I have come to accept and feel blessed by this fetish. Over the course of my life so far, my fascination about and need for spanking has been both a source of great frustration and a source of happiness. There were many times that I wished I could make my fetish go away, but as many of you know, that just isn’t possible. I now accept it as part of who I am and I embrace it, although aside from my current partner and the people on this forum, not another living soul knows about it. The secrecy and lack of an outlet to admit / discuss it has always been a huge source of angst. Like many of you, for the longest time I felt like I was the only one with these feelings and I was ashamed of it. I felt like a weirdo. I know now that it’s not the case. It’s just how I am wired. I believe I was born this way. 

I have been spanked by 2 different people in my life. My late wife, though not a Spanko herself, worked very hard at understanding and learning about my fetish. In my humble opinion she learned to spank very well and with numerous implements.

The other person I have had spankings from is my current partner. She was very understanding when I told about my need and she tried hard for a while to make it work, but unfortunately I guess she just wasn’t comfortable, so it’s been many years since I have been spanked. That’s okay though, I get it. I have accepted that I can simply live with my fascination of spanking in my head.

Obviously I enjoy being spanked by women but I have always thought I would like being spanked by a man as well. I have never had the chance but I think about being spanked by a male ‘authority figure.’ Heck, a spanking is a spanking, as long as it is safe and both parties are enjoying it. So I like to think I am an equal opportunity Spankee.

I need to wind this brief (ha) intro up, but no doubt I will have more thoughts and opinions to share in other forums and discussions.

I guess my goal here is to connect with other Spanko’s and finally be able discuss and learn about what makes we Spanko’s tick. I think that if I learn how others feel about and live with TTWD I will learn something about myself. I really hope to make some new friends along the way; ones who understand a different aspect of who I am than my other friends.

Again, thank you all and I very much look forward to getting to know some of you.

That's one of the better Introductions - nice and (relatively) long.

This site does provide a healthy and anonymous outlet for the closet spanko to discuss thoughts, opinions and fantasies. And it seems better designed overall and more focused than e.g. fetlife, which seems to consider e.g. oral sex a "fetish".

• Like 1

Many thanks to Michigan Headmaster and to St. Georg for the warm welcome. I look forward to some interesting viewpoints here. I just read St. George’s profile -“About Me” There is some food for thought there, in particular the fantasy vs. reality comment. I need to ponder if it is one way or the other.

• Like 1

We're so happy to have you join us, @Dutch. Welcome to SN! Feel free to join in with your thoughts, as you're clearly an intelligent guy and these discussions help everyone. We're all in this together. :) 

• Like 1

Thank you so much @Chawseefor the warm welcome. Thank you to everyone for the warm greetings. I really appreciate it. I am sure everyone here understands how isolated I have felt in terms of TTWD. I can’t believe I have connected with a group of people who understand!

I don’t know about intelligence, but I am outspoken and direct, so I have learned over the years to assess and understand the situation before I open my big mouth and perhaps be misunderstood or worse, offend someone. So, I am reading a lot of what is here and a lot of the ‘About Me’ in people’s profiles. The are a bunch of interesting and very bright people here. I hope I can rise to the high standard.

So I amworking my way through it all. I have been very close to impulsively commenting a couple of times on different topics, but I restrained myself. I need to get the lay of the land first. I have noted those places where I want to say something, and I will do so. Please be patient. For the time being I will content myself with hitting the little white heart button or one of those little happy face things.

Please know that I appreciate that I feel welcome to offer my thoughts and open up a little bit. At long last!

See, I can’t make a long story (or any story) short. 😐

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...