Spanking Needs Forums

My biggest fantasy throughout college was to be spanked by a professor/TA, but that was just a fantasy. Getting the cane used on me. Being spanked while masturbating. Filming my spanking. Not being a wimp and being better at taking my spankings, lol. same big goal as @Chawsee

• Like 1

I'd like my wife to get up the courage to spank me in front of visitors if I step out of line during a dinner party.  If not in front of visitors, even take me to the next room and let them listen to me get a paddling before marching me to a corner in front of the others. Then again, I'd  like the courage to do the same...😊

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Redwombutt said:

I'd like my wife to get up the courage to spank me in front of visitors if I step out of line during a dinner party.  If not in front of visitors, even take me to the next room and let them listen to me get a paddling before marching me to a corner in front of the others. Then again, I'd  like the courage to do the same...😊

Well my husband has had to endure spankings in front of my girlfriends through the years . My best girlfriend who use to be part-time Dom and trained my husband spanks him quite often. Also I have 3 other of my ladies friends who have witnesses his discipline  through the years. It is very humbling to the male ego. My question to you is do any of her friends know that you are spanked and would they want to see you getting a spanking? If Yes I hope she gives you what you want.  Ms L

1 minute ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Well my husband has had to endure spankings in front of my girlfriends through the years . My best girlfriend who use to be part-time Dom and trained my husband spanks him quite often. Also I have 3 other of my ladies friends who have witnesses his discipline  through the years. It is very humbling to the male ego. My question to you is do any of her friends know that you are spanked and would they want to see you getting a spanking? If Yes I hope she gives you what you want.  Ms L

One of her friends suspects it, but my wife wouldn't do it. The worst thing is that my bosses, (a couple),  know it and get told when I get a good whalloping, so there's an explanation why I'm not doing too much sitting the next day if I'm working.

On 5/4/2021 at 5:32 PM, Megthe said:

Keep pouting like that and she just might magically appear like the bat signal! 😂😜 

LOL.  It hasn’t worked so far.  🙄

• Haha 1

Some implements used to be on my bucket list. A few scenarios for role play. A few scenarios for socially spanking.

Not sure any more.

After my friend got injured, it seems silly.

I’m not sure I am cut out for this anymore.

My spanko bucket list is more about relationship, connection. Really going deep. Going intense— not hard, brutal.

• Thanks 1

On my bucket list is similar to a lot of people on this site. Want to be spanked and caned in public  with a big crowd  the spanker urging the crowd on as they count the spanks over the knee also to be caned otk with short thin cane again the crowd counting the strokes as I holler and howl I can but dream!