Spanking Needs Forums

Do you have a spanking "bucket list"? What is one thing you want to try, but haven't (yet)?

I would like to experience F/F spanking (as a bottom) - which has been a deep desire for years, but I don't seem brave enough to bring into fruition. So, what is on your list?

QECY6PRG8ouyC7kXvBwHyMpKPYz_BoGiq9ckRjg_P8s.jpg

• Like 1

Going to a big spanko party event like Lonestar or something like that.  Going to a small spanko party event.   

Going to or even hosting a spanko weekend or vacation.

Bottoming for a TIH moment with consenting witnesses.  (Hello spank vacation)

Topping a TIH moment with consenting witnesses.  

And, cus I'm not greedy at all, I want to top and bottom EVERY impliment and thing that can be used lol.  (Is it greedy or curiosity?) 

@rubyredd... If you ever make it to RI I could oblige you. ☺  Also, I just realized if you added a second b to your name.you would be RUBBYredd... 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The only think I can think of is spanking ladies from the continents of Africa and Australia.  I have spanked ladies from the other 4 inhabited continents.  For the longest time, attending a spanking party was on my list, but I have done that.  

• Thanks 1

establishing a longer term spanking relationship is pretty much it!

• Like 2

I’d like to be chastised, paddled and whipped in front of a group, and have my spanker offer up my bottom to any guest who’d like to join in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I’d like to be chastised, paddled and whipped in front of a group, and have my spanker offer up my bottom to any guest who’d like to join in.

Umm yes please!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Megthe said:

Umm yes please!

Right? I’m game for a side-by-side punishment if you are, Megthe! 😊

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

*gets in the line of spankees. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

*gets in the line of spankees. 

Ok. We’ll have a “threesome.” 😊

I prefer setting goals, the morbidity of calling it a "bucket list" makes it feel more negative. That said, as I've said before:

Get a left-handed spanking

Give someone who just spanked me a spanking

Get spanked by someone I just spanked

Give a spanking to someone while I'm also getting a spanking from them

• Like 2

Not something I'm looking to make happen, but always enjoyed the idea of spanking someone in front of her mother or perhaps her long time best friend.  Someone who would see the sweet and playful side of it.

shoulder.jpg

My bucket list constantly changes as I learn more and hear about new things.  Currently the top 2 are to be swatted in public and to be spanked 3 days in a row.  I have no clue why I decided on 3 days but I feel like by day 3 my butt will just not be as happy.  

• Like 2

Can’t really think of anything on my bucket list.  I’ve used a variety of implements/positions.  Had many different scenarios.  I would say, the few public spankings I’ve given, were short and I was constantly looking around, so possibly more remote areas where I could be relaxed, and not looking over my shoulder lol. 

• Like 1

Another one is one that sounds rather sexist, but having multiple spankees simultaneously, three or more.  Just something about the idea of their shared embarrassment, each waiting their turn or for their next alternating stroke of the paddle or belt.  Their getting strength from each other, but also hoping they themself get spared just a little.  The extra contriteness when it is all over, so they won't stand out as brattier than the rest.

Spanked_ponies_.jpg

• Like 1

Well, I have exceeded my max number of reactions today... but I love and appreciate all of the responses. 

I am slowly becoming more outgoing and outspoken in my spank-goal and hoping to meet with a willing Toppe (female Top? No? Lol). 

@MeanMachine- I definitely share those fantasies (maybe not MY mother, though). I have been spanked along with one other bottom and it was fun. 

@Jaded- I imagine a remote area would be better for both parties! 

@Nightowl08- public swats are great! 

@Zhal- I have done all but the last one on your list. Lol

@Megthe- I imagine a spanking weekend would be amazing. And I would happily take you up on that offer!

@Shameless- let's do this!

@FtWorthOTK55- wow... that is a pretty unusual one. Kudos for International Spanking!

@Gator- a worthy goal, for sure. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, rubyredd said:

Well, I have exceeded my max number of reactions today... but I love and appreciate all of the responses. 

I am slowly becoming more outgoing and outspoken in my spank-goal and hoping to meet with a willing Toppe (female Top? No? Lol). 

@MeanMachine- I definitely share those fantasies (maybe not MY mother, though). I have been spanked along with one other bottom and it was fun. 

@Jaded- I imagine a remote area would be better for both parties! 

@Nightowl08- public swats are great! 

@Zhal- I have done all but the last one on your list. Lol

@Megthe- I imagine a spanking weekend would be amazing. And I would happily take you up on that offer!

@Shameless- let's do this!

@FtWorthOTK55- wow... that is a pretty unusual one. Kudos for International Spanking!

@Gator- a worthy goal, for sure. 

So sweet to answer us all! 🥰 … let me know when and where, and I’ll be on an airplane! 

7 hours ago, Shameless said:

Always!  The more the merrier!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Shameless said:

Ok. We’ll have a “threesome.” 😊

Its a party!  Woot woot!  💃 🎆🎉

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Megthe said:

Its a party!  Woot woot!  💃 🎆🎉

The best kind of party - a spanking party! 😍

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

The big and only real goal on my bucket list is getting another session with@Chawsee.  Feels like it’s never going to happen again.  😒

Keep pouting like that and she just might magically appear like the bat signal! 😂😜 

• Haha 2

I’ve never done that much switching but I’d really love to spank a nice metal head/rocker/punk type girl someday ( just remembering the charming lady I met in a pub once who dropped her panties to show us a Slipknot logo tattooed on her butt 😁 )

• Haha 1

And being spanked my a metalhead girl would be fun as well. Maybe to some old school thrash 😈 

• Like 1
On 5/4/2021 at 11:55 AM, rubyredd said:

I would like to experience F/F spanking (as a bottom) - which has been a deep desire for years, but I don't seem brave enough to bring into fruition. So, what is on your list?

I can relate to that in terms of wanting to experience a M/M spanking one day but not quite feeling ready for it. 

• Like 1

Bucket list... I'd like to someday find my spanko soul-mate. And if he's truly my soul-mate, he'll (hopefully) be a switch. Though I'm notoriously independent, the older I get, the more I cherish good companionship. I'm not into Hollywood-type fantasies, though. For me, the perfect guy is like a pair of old boots-- really familiar and comfortable. 

• Like 5