Spanking Needs Forums

I am a lifelong ASB who needs to live as one as authentically as I can.

I am looking for discussion on all aspects of no sex, authentic school life and discipline. 

I am interested in how different people manage these strong needs. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BenjaminBoy said:

What does ASB stand for if I may ask?  

3 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

What does ASB stand for if I may ask?  

Adult School Boy, maybe?

23 hours ago, BenjaminBoy said:

I am looking for discussion on all aspects of no sex, authentic school life and discipline. 

I am disciplined and punished using the implement most used in school during my youth: the rattan cane.

However I am corrected the way my father used the cane, rather than the way it was administered at school. At school it was administered through clothing.

At home, it was not.

I enjoy an authentic school corporal punishment experience, preferring the cane to be administered across the taut seat of my grey school trousers and then my white cotton briefs with trousers down. This is how I was disciplined at school, as far as I know no one ever received a bare bottom caning at our school.

2 hours ago, philcaned said:

I enjoy an authentic school corporal punishment experience, preferring the cane to be administered across the taut seat of my grey school trousers and then my white cotton briefs with trousers down. This is how I was disciplined at school, as far as I know no one ever received a bare bottom caning at our school.

Nor at mine, though it was usually through a single layer of clothing: pyjamas, sports shorts or underwear.

3 hours ago, philcaned said:

I enjoy an authentic school corporal punishment experience...

Oddly enough, I don't enjoy it any more than I did as a teenager. But corporal correction (discipline/punishment) works for me; I prefer the cane, applied in a very traditional manner, not because I want to be 16 again but because it is reassuringly familiar and so feels "right" when I need to be given a smarting bottom.

hi needing correction

i too  am sometimes caned in a traditional way?  bent over touch your toes 6 of the best!  though have been caned  otk bare bottom with short thin cane!

that is intense and painfull  esp on the sitspots lots of wriggling and squirming ect!!!!

12 hours ago, REALTEARS said:

touch your toes 6 of the best!  though have been caned  otk bare bottom with short thin cane!

That is interesting. Although touching the toes was considered the norm in books and comics, I only ever saw it used for the slipper or for one/two of the cane in the classroom.

I think at my school it was considered an unstable position for a sixer: usually administered over a table.

At home it was over the back of a chair.

Never experienced caning over the knee. Not much swing so probably milder?

I was caned touching my toes by a friend of my parents, but he used a lighter cane than used at school so I could retain my balance. At school we bent over a desk or chair for support.

My only personal experience of any type of school corporal punishment was an over the knee fully clothed spanking in front of the class when I was six by a female teacher. In itself that left a long lasting impression on me but I never had a formal caning or slippering. I do remember being in school assemblies ( at a different school to the one I was spanked at ) when I was 8 and waiting nervously to hear the names the deputy headmistress would read out of boys who were to going to be caned in her office. I would like one day to find someone who could help me recreate the emotional feeling of that first classroom spanking.

16 hours ago, jackcros said:

I was caned touching my toes by a friend of my parents, but he used a lighter cane than used at school so I could retain my balance. At school we bent over a desk or chair for support.

How old were you when caned?

Was it over clothing?

4 hours ago, ukspanko said:

I would like one day to find someone who could help me recreate the emotional feeling of that first classroom spanking.

Yes! I think that emotion is very powerful.

20 hours ago, Needing correction! said:

How old were you when caned?

Was it over clothing?

I stayed with him from age 9 to 14. He treated me the same as his sons and the caning was not over clothing.

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, jackcros said:

I stayed with him from age 9 to 14. He treated me the same as his sons and the caning was not over clothing.

I bet it was much harder to 'hold position' than at school.

I always found that at home the 'sting' element was much greater due to a thin, whippy cane applied directly to the posterior; at school a slightly thicker cane through clothing was rather 'duller'.... no less painful but somehow less 'sharp'.

In reply to needing correction 

cane over the knee you can get a swing I have had the nursery or junior cane otk it is fast and intense lots of squirming a kicking and howling  very humiliating  but you know you have been  very soundly disciplined intense sting lasts a long time look on spanking tube naughty boy punished hard I think?

On 5/10/2021 at 11:43 PM, Needing correction! said:

I bet it was much harder to 'hold position' than at school.

I always found that at home the 'sting' element was much greater due to a thin, whippy cane applied directly to the posterior; at school a slightly thicker cane through clothing was rather 'duller'.... no less painful but somehow less 'sharp'.

You describe the difference very well

5 hours ago, jackcros said:

You describe the difference very well

Thank you! I don't know about you but I found it easier to be stoic and 'take it like a man' with the dull thwack of the fearsome-looking school cane.

The relatively innocuous appearance of the domestic cane belied the fact that the profound zinging sting was much harder to take 'well'.

On 5/13/2021 at 1:18 PM, Needing correction! said:

Thank you! I don't know about you but I found it easier to be stoic and 'take it like a man' with the dull thwack of the fearsome-looking school cane.

The relatively innocuous appearance of the domestic cane belied the fact that the profound zinging sting was much harder to take 'well'.

I agree. I found it much harder to stifle a yell when being “ stung” by the domestic cane.

On 5/19/2021 at 10:37 AM, jackcros said:

I agree. I found it much harder to stifle a yell when being “ stung” by the domestic cane.

I think it was thinner (therefore whippier) and a combination of that and being administered to tightly presented, uncovered flesh gave it that almost unbearable sting.  Somehow it seemed much more punitive than the school cane which hurt as much but in a more bearable way!

yes i agree it was a bit easir to take the school cane then a small domestic cane bare bottom otk at home though i did sometimes bare otk at school 

the pain factor is academic both left me clenching wriggling and howling

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 7:48 AM, BenjaminBoy said:

Happy to discuss any-time. I would also identify as lifelong adult school-boy and enjoy role plays based around this and also domestic spanking