Spanking Needs Forums

Covid 19

There is game being played in our game section....EEs VR ERs. The last game was started in Feb 2020 and we decided to try to keep it going until the end of Covid (or herd immunity) was in sight. The game is over 600 pages long and we are still battling it out. 

Anyway, a main topic as we play is the virus and now who has gotten the vaccine. We are all concerned about our friends and community members here.

For those who would like to share....whos has gotten the vaccine so far? Who is planning on getting the vaccine?

I got my first vaccine. Then a couple weeks later I got Covid ( along with other members of my family) and have been down for the past 9 days. I am finally getting back on my feet and getting my second dose of the vaccine on Saturday. This stuff is hell and I'm looking forward to better immunity and not getting it again.

By the way, I don't want to turn this post into a debate on whether the vaccine is needed, is ethical, if the virus is a hoax, etc. If you want to do that, you can start a post in the debate section.

• Like 2

Had the first vaccine but before that I caught Covid and it nearly killed me. 

I do believe in most of the world they are getting on top of it with some exceptions like India 

Will be getting mine as soon as I'm called. 

3 vulnerable family members caught it after getting the vaccine and were only very mildly ill where it would have otherwise been life threatening. 

• Like 1

Got both Pfizer shots and am so ready to dump these masks when we hit 70 percent vax rate.

Me and Pfizer go way back and have had good results, so far.  :D

I am so jealous. So many of you fully vaccinated. That is great.  Here in Canada the government(S) responsible are stretching the interval between first and second dose to 16 weeks, the theory being better to get more people at least one dose given limited supply. I am, however, grateful that the vaccine is finally here.

Thankfully, I have gotten my first Pfizer on April 1. My second dose is scheduled for July 8.

I hope everybody remains safe.

I'll probably still wear masks, but that's because the introverted part of my personality is the dominant part, and even in public I often just want people to leave me alone.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jenna1220 said:

Glad you’re feeling better @shygurl.  I just got my second shot.  Phew.

Thank you!!! I think I am about 90% back. Just waiting to taste and smell again. Also, still sleeping more than usual. Get tired easier.

Got my second shot a week ago. Just glad it's done!!

On 5/7/2021 at 9:59 AM, Drooaygah said:

Got my first shot last week.  # 2 scheduled for 5/18.  Sadly it was not given in the butt ;)

Haha!! I agree with this!! For a couple of reasons. I'm use to pain in the butt, the second shot made me miserable for 4 days...especially the arm pain. Spread all over. The butt would have been much better!!

3 minutes ago, shygurl said:

Thank you!!! I think I am about 90% back. Just waiting to taste and smell again. Also, still sleeping more than usual. Get tired easier.

Got my second shot a week ago. Just glad it's done!!

Glad you are feeling better I know the feeling cant do much still without getting out of breath either. Luckily my lungs seem to be making a good recovery though according to x-rays 

1 minute ago, Tate999 said:

Glad you are feeling better I know the feeling cant do much still without getting out of breath either. Luckily my lungs seem to be making a good recovery though according to x-rays 

Yes, that's the worse part. My oxygen level was down in the low 80's for awhile. Now it's around 95. If I am really still for awhile it will go up to 99 until I move. Still using an inhaler, but happy with the progress!

41 minutes ago, Tate999 said:

Good news.  I was on a ventilator for a while and i think that has done the damage. the x-ray in hospital you could only see 10% of my lungs 

Oh holy heck, the stat I kept hearing was 40% of people don't make it off ventilators...man you fought hard and triumphed.   

• Like 1
On 5/5/2021 at 12:26 AM, Mulege77 said:

Got both Pfizer shots and am so ready to dump these masks when we hit 70 percent vax rate.

Me and Pfizer go way back and have had good results, so far.  :D

Even at the 70 percent rate from research it's seemingly like masks during spikes are going to be needed.