Spanking Needs Forums

Does your spankee have to count or say something else after each spank?

Some ERs require EEs to say "thank you Sir may I have another" or something similar.  Do you include this in your ritual?  Is the effect obedience and humiliation?

It depends on the EE some would find it far to distracting and take away from the punishment. Some find it adds to the punishment its all about understanding the EE and there needs 

• Like 1

Simple counting is fine for paddle swats, but would be tedious (and distracting) most of the time. "Thank you, sir, may I have another" feels cheesy and contrived. 

• Like 2

On a few occasions I had to just count the licks,  one, two,  three, four....   I never had to say more.  But if I miss count or didn't say it before the next one landed,  He would start over. 

As an ee, I say, I will never count because I will be focusing on my breathing.

As an ER, they are more then welcome to count if they count that fast.

Normally, counting presuppose thier a specificed number to reach.

As an ER it's alway an unlimited swat spanking and I'm not even counting, I assume the same as an ee and counting seems uneless.

Counting takes me right out of my headspace and detracts from the experience, no matter what type of spanking it is. I am not required to say anything, merely obey directions without fussing.

• Like 1

Nope, no counting here.  I think the whole “Thank you Sir/Ma’am, may I have another?” is so dumb that I wouldn’t choose an ER who demanded something like that. Good grief.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Nope, no counting here.  I think the whole “Thank you Sir/Ma’am, may I have another?” is so dumb that I wouldn’t choose an ER who demanded something like that. Good grief.  

I feel the same way.

But no judgment on people who like to play that way. Different strokes for different folks.

23 minutes ago, OhRedhead said:

Counting takes me right out of my headspace and detracts from the experience, no matter what type of spanking it is. I am not required to say anything, merely obey directions without fussing.

This right here.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

This comes across as pretty judgy, to be honest. A lot of spankos do role play, including school role play, that I know can and does include counting and thanking the disciplinarian. Everyone is entitled to their likes, of course, but one of the great aspects of this community (in my opinion) is that we don't label other people's likes and preferences in a negative way.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bramblewine said:

I feel the same way.

But no judgment on people who like to play that way. Different strokes for different folks.

Didn’t judge the people.  Judged the act and stated that I wouldn’t choose a spanking partner who requested this act.  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, StrictGent said:

This comes across as pretty judgy, to be honest. A lot of spankos do role play, including school role play, that I know can and does include counting and thanking the disciplinarian. Everyone is entitled to their likes, of course, but one of the great aspects of this community (in my opinion) is that we don't label other people's likes and preferences in a negative way.

Hey, I never said you can’t do that.  It’s just not my thing.  

• Like 1

Well, specifically you said: "'Thank you Sir/Ma’am, may I have another?' is so dumb". It's not dumb, you just don't like it.

But I don't think of you as a judgmental person, not at all, I think I was just trying for a reminder about how careful we should be with language. Hey, I'm a writer, I can be picky. But no harm done, like I said, I have information from a reliable source you're one of the good guys. :0)

• Like 1

@Bramblewine , @StrictGent,

Didn’t mean to hurt your guys’ feelings.  I should have preferenced that the reason “Thank you Sir/Ma’am, may I have another?” feels dumb TO ME is because it’s straight out of the movie Animal House.  There are probably other sources too, but that’s where I remember it from.  I have a hard time equating the spanking scene in that movie (or any scene in that movie) as something I wish to follow.  Now granted, I wasn’t adverse to the movie when I was a teenager.  My buddies and I thought it was a blast.  And how disappointing to later learn that college wasn’t quite like that.  But nowadays, that spanking scene seems TO ME, well.... dumb.  😂

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, StrictGent said:

Well, specifically you said: "'Thank you Sir/Ma’am, may I have another?' is so dumb". It's not dumb, you just don't like it.

But I don't think of you as a judgmental person, not at all, I think I was just trying for a reminder about how careful we should be with language. Hey, I'm a writer, I can be picky. But no harm done, like I said, I have information from a reliable source you're one of the good guys. :0)

You’re right, and I respect this. Chawsee has nailed me plenty of times for my language.  Sorry bud.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

You’re right, and I respect this. Chawsee has nailed me plenty of times for my language.  Sorry bud.

I appreciate that, part of being a good guy is being able to apologize, so my opinion of you (not that you should care!) only goes up. :)

[I will say, I'm now quite tempted to request of Chawsee that for your next appt with her, she make you count... 🤣]

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Exaxtly. As an ER I tap and tap for a while before starting. But once I start it just seems pointless to put the control and pace of the spanking over to the ee and wait for them to count it. Once I start its continuous and nonstop.

• Like 2

At times I make the spankee count. It must be full voice when I do, followed by the word Sir. Of course, if she misses a number, the next one is 1. I never have a spankee count unless at least 50 spanks are involved for that particular portion of the spanking. 

33 minutes ago, StrictGent said:

I appreciate that, part of being a good guy is being able to apologize, so my opinion of you (not that you should care!) only goes up. :)

[I will say, I'm now quite tempted to request of Chawsee that for your next appt with her, she make you count... 🤣]

Thanks.

Wish I could predict this one, but can’t for sure say I know.  She has this way of surprising me.  So I’ll just hope she doesn’t read this thread. 🙃

4 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Thanks.

Wish I could predict this one, but can’t for sure say I know.  She has this way of surprising me.  So I’ll just hope she doesn’t read this thread. 🙃

I have to do it sometimes, it feels a bit cheesy sometimes... But it also adds to the stress of a spanking if they are raining them down AND you have to get all that out AND keep track of the number and they aren't waiting for you to finish.  Makes it much easier to lose count.    Also if they are going slow and hard, it can be harder to control your reaction than if you are allowed to control your breathing or hold.your breath.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Megthe said:

I have to do it sometimes, it feels a bit cheesy sometimes... But it also adds to the stress of a spanking if they are raining them down AND you have to get all that out AND keep track of the number and they aren't waiting for you to finish.  Makes it much easier to lose count.    Also if they are going slow and hard, it can be harder to control your reaction than if you are allowed to control your breathing or hold.your breath.

I do prefer slow and very hard when enforcing a count, as it gives the spankee a reminder with each number of the large quantity still to come. That is why when I make a spankee count, it means I am especially displeased with some of her behavior. Most often, she wants it over quicker, and given her behavior, the exact opposite is merited and administered.

• Like 1

I can only remember my Boyfriend making me count a couple of times. This is something that would be up to him. If told, I'd do it.

Having to thank him and request another after every swat would feel too scripted to me. It would remind me of the scripted videos I have watched and hated. I've never been into rituals during spanking. Mine vary depending on my boyfriends mood, what I am being punished for, where we are at, etc.

Like many others, it would take me out of my headspace. I would be focusing on the count and not the reason for the spanking. my feelings at the moment, etc. Also, my boyfriend tends to ask questions during a spanking and I would constantly lose count while concentrating on my answers to his questions.

• Like 3

I only counted on birthday spankings with spanks for each year, or sometimes when being caned, when I'm told the number of strokes. While my earlier painful birthday spankings did have X spanks per year of age with each implement, they all started with a standard hand spanking. Eventually the birthday spankings just became regular spankings too.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Megthe said:

I wouldhold your breath, you should do rhe exact opposite. The ee should alliwed and encourage to yell, scream, holler and cry all you want. Especially when the swats are coming down fast and furiously.  It keeps you breathing.

I remembered biting into my pillow and screaming into, saw a lot of my ee do that when was the ER but i was still breathing. But never hold your breath. 

6 hours ago, IntsenseSwitch said:

I wouldhold your breath, you should do rhe exact opposite. The ee should alliwed and encourage to yell, scream, holler and cry all you want. Especially when the swats are coming down fast and furiously.  It keeps you breathing.

I remembered biting into my pillow and screaming into, saw a lot of my ee do that when was the ER but i was still breathing. But never hold your breath. 

Sometimes it is just an involuntary reaction, or I just hold it long enough to try not to yell, I know it isn't a great idea but my ER is sensitive, less so now, but especially if he thinks someone in the the house will hear.  

• Like 1