Spanking Needs Forums

Inappropriately looking at other women/girls

55 minutes ago, Rand E said:

This reminded me of a few years ago when my wife and I were hanging out at the pool in our hotel in Palm Springs, and this group of young spring break guys and gals started having fun cavorting in the pool, gals riding on guys shoulders trying to knock each other into the water, the college guys displaying their trim athletic physiques, the young ladies showing off their nubile young bodies in skimpy swimwear.  And I looked at them all right.  Sure, many of them were no doubt my daughters age.  But it was how the whole scene made me think back to when my wife and I were young, sexually hyper-active, and filled with boundless energy.  The scene had a similar effect on my wife as well.  We could hardly wait to get back to our hotel room and screw like rabbits.  Some spanking was involved, of course, but not due to ogling the youngsters.  Our imaginations were filled with memories of those days gone past. 

Sounds like you had many memorable times in your marriage,the same with me and my husband. My husband and myself will never forget that spanking I gave him,he deserved it.         Ms L.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Boys will be boys" is a bullshit excuse for bad behavior and lack of self-control.

For me casual glance no harm no fowl, perhaps a quick involuntary glance, for instance just recognizing some one is there.  Beyond that out right ogling very inappropriate and disrespectful.

I think it's normal for men and women both to look at someone and think "she's pretty or he's handsome." Nothing wrong with that. Human nature. There is a difference in just looking and being a c

1 hour ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Sounds like you had many memorable times in your marriage,the same with me and my husband. My husband and myself will never forget that spanking I gave him,he deserved it.         Ms L.

Yes.  And we often don't even realize it at the time.  Except, much later, something triggers those fond memories.  What we all wouldn't give for a time machine.

3 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Ms L,I can't imagine ever forgetting a spanking like.  I would definitely avoid getting caught if that was the consequence.   All I can say is you are very strict.

On 5/11/2021 at 10:03 PM, AfterGeometry said:

We know how you strategically use the sunglasses Rand E ;)

From what I know, I don't think this is an issue for you.  You get to ogle whoever you want with impunity.  But for those of us subject to discipline from our wives, that sunglasses thing os a very important technique.  It has literally saved my ass on occasion.   ;)