Spanking Needs Forums

Inappropriately looking at other women/girls

I would like to note that some of us are very awkward socially, and when we see somebody we find attractive, there's often a period of up to a minute or two where we try to figure out, should we approach this person and say something, should we just not say anything at all, would she even be interested in me, does she have a ring on, etc.  This is often followed by, no this is crazy, she's way out of my league, but maybe just maybe, no not going to work, I'm not even going to try, and then we'll look away.  For me, this isn't such a problem anymore since I've been married for almost twelve years, and I'm not actively looking for another relationship.  But when I was younger and trying to find someone, it was a bit of a problem, because it was sometimes perceived as staring or "leering" though I don't really understand the difference.  It's important to note that sometimes, though by no means always, it may very well be that the person is trying to figure out whether he wants to approach the woman before ultimately abandoning the idea.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Boys will be boys" is a bullshit excuse for bad behavior and lack of self-control.

For me casual glance no harm no fowl, perhaps a quick involuntary glance, for instance just recognizing some one is there.  Beyond that out right ogling very inappropriate and disrespectful.

How are you defining "inappropriate look"? There's a world of difference between appreciating someone and creeping on someone. Either way, it may be a lusty sort of look, but in the first case, t

3 hours ago, MaryJo1996 said:

In terms of "punishment" for a boyfriend inappropriately looking at another woman, I wouldn't punish him - I'd simply break up with him.

As I've said already, a guy leering at any woman is just creepy. And in relation to me as the girlfriend, I just wouldn't stand for a boyfriend doing that. Nothing to do with this lifestyle...just get out of my life.

I understand that this would be your reaction and I believe that you are fully justified cutting it off for that reason alone.   I think the Female ERs here are in a position to take more control and attempt to correct this behavior.  I suspect that even an ER would get would not hang around if the "gentleman" in question  didn't get the message very quickly. 

36 minutes ago, Spank_that_ass said:

I understand that this would be your reaction and I believe that you are fully justified cutting it off for that reason alone.   I think the Female ERs here are in a position to take more control and attempt to correct this behavior.  I suspect that even an ER would get would not hang around if the "gentleman" in question  didn't get the message very quickly. 

It's not just bad behaviour though. If a guy does it, then it's simply not ok. It's disrespectful to their partner, and will make the woman/women he's looking at feel uncomfortable, and maybe even scared. Why on earth would any self respecting woman, ER or otherwise, stay with a guy who behaves like that?

I think you need to separate the spanking lifestyle from actual humans in relationships,  and see that it is just simply horrific behaviour.

I actually think any woman who sticks with a guy who does that kind of thing is just weak. They need to look in the mirror and ask themselves why they put up with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, MaryJo1996 said:

It's not just bad behaviour though. If a guy does it, then it's simply not ok. It's disrespectful to their partner, and will make the woman/women he's looking at feel uncomfortable, and maybe even scared. Why on earth would any self respecting woman, ER or otherwise, stay with a guy who behaves like that?

I think you need to separate the spanking lifestyle from actual humans in relationships,  and see that it is just simply horrific behaviour.

I actually think any woman who sticks with a guy who does that kind of thing is just weak. They need to look in the mirror and ask themselves why they put up with it.

Really? So a guy looking at a attractive woman is behavior so abhorrent that any women who puts up with it is weak? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what type of behavior we're talking about here. What constitutes lerring? Staring for more than 10 seconds? 20 seconds? More?

Someone help an out of touch, and potentially offensive old man out here.

1 minute ago, countspankulot said:

Really? So a guy looking at a attractive woman is behavior so abhorrent that any women who puts up with it is weak? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what type of behavior we're talking about here. What constitutes lerring? Staring for more than 10 seconds? 20 seconds? More?

I assume they mean being obvious about looking at the target.  Obvious to the companion of the person leering, and those nearby.  Something that would make the person leered at aware and uncomfortable, would be an embarrassment to the companion as others notice, and can feel demeaning to the companion.

I don't feel there is anything wrong with finding people attractive.  I certainly am not anybody's male ideal.  I do appreciate hearing what a woman might find attractive about people she observes, in a discrete way. Perhaps watching a movie at home, or talking quietly on a park bench.  It can teach you about what your companion finds attractive, and if it is something you are fairly indifferent about, perhaps you can change about yourself to please your partner more.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, countspankulot said:

We're talking about long, lingering, staring looks. They are not ok.

Basically, what @MeanMachine said. There's a difference between having a glance, then outright staring/leering and making someone feel uncomfortable.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Spank_that_ass said:

Ouch.  30 minutes of paddling would make an impression.    You are very strict.

No not really, however I do understand what he needs and has requested so I do my best to make sure things are taken care of.

• Like 2
Just now, countspankulot said:

OK Thank you Martin. I hope I've never made someone feel uncomfortable.

I'm going to hazard a guess that "Martin" was a typo?!  😂😂

49 minutes ago, MaryJo1996 said:

We're talking about long, lingering, staring looks. They are not ok.

Basically, what @MeanMachine said. There's a difference between having a glance, then outright staring/leering and making someone feel uncomfortable.

Exactly, people know when they are crossing the line and being offensive, and it’s just not nice for either sex.  I can tell you I have noticed other woman staring at my husband and that is unacceptable just the same.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NewEr said:

Exactly, people know when they are crossing the line and being offensive, and it’s just not nice for either sex.  I can tell you I have noticed other woman staring at my husband and that is unacceptable just the same.  

Yes of course.

Sorry was just going off on one a bit from my own point of view. Without blowing my own trumpet, I experience it a lot looking as I do, and find it really uncomfortable.

2 minutes ago, MaryJo1996 said:

Yes of course.

Sorry was just going off on one a bit from my own point of view. Without blowing my own trumpet, I experience it a lot looking as I do, and find it really uncomfortable.

No worries, I just do not buy the “Oh Well Boys Will be Boys” excuse.  It’s one thing if you are at a bar or spot where yeah people are gathering and you kind of expect a little looking, but even then people know when they are crossing lines.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, NewEr said:

No worries, I just do not buy the “Oh Well Boys Will be Boys” excuse.  It’s one thing if you are at a bar or spot where yeah people are gathering and you kind of expect a little looking, but even then people know when they are crossing lines.

Yes their are quite a few men who act like boys and need a firm wife hand and paddle to strengthen them out. My husband knows his boyish behaviour will result in a discussion across his wife knee.     Ms L

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 5/3/2021 at 7:43 AM, Megthe said:

Only if they are 100% NOT a spanko.  If you are a spanko at heart then you fully deserve to NOT be spanked again until you learn your lesson.  

...Cruel and unusual punishment!

9 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Yes their are quite a few men who act like boys and need a firm wife hand and paddle to strengthen them out. My husband knows his boyish behaviour will result in a discussion across his wife knee.     Ms L

Or perhaps a wet bikini bottom getting dried by the paddle lol.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MaryJo1996 said:

I'm going to hazard a guess that "Martin" was a typo?!  😂😂

Yes. Sorry about that. I swore I typed MaryJo! 

• Haha 1

No problem.  When I am out with my wife, I only look appropriately at gorgeous babes sauntering by.

• Like 1
On 5/9/2021 at 1:10 AM, Rand E said:

No problem.  When I am out with my wife, I only look appropriately at gorgeous babes sauntering by.

We know how you strategically use the sunglasses Rand E ;)

I avoid all issues of impropriety by always looking straight ahead and moving with purpose, never focusing on anyone or anything while going about my business in public

58 minutes ago, FinallyFree said:

I avoid all issues of impropriety by always looking straight ahead and moving with purpose, never focusing on anyone or anything while going about my business in public

If it were always so easy. 

• Like 1

Hannibal Lecter:
No. Precisely. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes move over the things you want?

On 5/4/2021 at 6:48 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

We were living in a motel before and a little after we were married. We were going to the pool and I make him wear his speedos as usual. The pool was not very crowded,but their were these two young ladies who were in their early 20's ,old enough to be his daughters. My husband was laying on his stomach on a chair looking at these girls and ignoring me. Well I got so mad and slapped him hard on his speedo suit and bottom. I then grabbed him by the ear and asked the ladies to watch our chairs and our towels etc. They obviously knew he was glaring at them. Making a long story short I took him back to the motel room and proceeded to give him a spanking over my knee with a small wooden paddle . I told him in no uncertain terms that he was to apologize to the young ladies.Well he did apologize and their was no hiding the spanking l gave him. The girls giggled and one said" my you gave him a spanking." Well he sat at the pool the rest of day learning a lesson and seeing what it is liked to have someone glaring at him. I recommend all women not to tolerate this kind behavior and put your boyfriend or husband across your knee. Ms L

Ogling is at the top of the list of reasons why my wife turns me over her knee. Most of that especially poor behavior has been spanked out of me with a hairbrush but I will always be a recovering ogler. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GaryMcKee said:

Ogling is at the top of the list of reasons why my wife turns me over her knee. Most of that especially poor behavior has been spanked out of me with a hairbrush but I will always be a recovering ogler. 

What are we going to do with you boys.? Yes I mean boys. Gary you boys will never learn so we must treat you like juvenile over knees. My husband was totally embarrassed showing off his red tomato bottom to these young ladies. Also for the record if he would have misbehaved after his paddling I would have turned him over my knee and given him a hand spanking in front of them. I am sure the ladies would not have objected.    Ms L

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

What are we going to do with you boys.? Yes I mean boys. Gary you boys will never learn so we must treat you like juvenile over knees. My husband was totally embarrassed showing off his red tomato bottom to these young ladies. Also for the record if he would have misbehaved after his paddling I would have turned him over my knee and given him a hand spanking in front of them. I am sure the ladies would not have objected.    Ms L

I have no doubt whatsoever that those ladies would have been delighted to witness his additional correction on the spot. Or should I say, sit spot? 😄

Gary 

On 5/4/2021 at 3:48 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

We were living in a motel before and a little after we were married. We were going to the pool and I make him wear his speedos as usual. The pool was not very crowded,but their were these two young ladies who were in their early 20's ,old enough to be his daughters. My husband was laying on his stomach on a chair looking at these girls and ignoring me. Well I got so mad and slapped him hard on his speedo suit and bottom. I then grabbed him by the ear and asked the ladies to watch our chairs and our towels etc. They obviously knew he was glaring at them. Making a long story short I took him back to the motel room and proceeded to give him a spanking over my knee with a small wooden paddle . I told him in no uncertain terms that he was to apologize to the young ladies.Well he did apologize and their was no hiding the spanking l gave him. The girls giggled and one said" my you gave him a spanking." Well he sat at the pool the rest of day learning a lesson and seeing what it is liked to have someone glaring at him. I recommend all women not to tolerate this kind behavior and put your boyfriend or husband across your knee. Ms L

This reminded me of a few years ago when my wife and I were hanging out at the pool in our hotel in Palm Springs, and this group of young spring break guys and gals started having fun cavorting in the pool, gals riding on guys shoulders trying to knock each other into the water, the college guys displaying their trim athletic physiques, the young ladies showing off their nubile young bodies in skimpy swimwear.  And I looked at them all right.  Sure, many of them were no doubt my daughters age.  But it was how the whole scene made me think back to when my wife and I were young, sexually hyper-active, and filled with boundless energy.  The scene had a similar effect on my wife as well.  We could hardly wait to get back to our hotel room and screw like rabbits.  Some spanking was involved, of course, but not due to ogling the youngsters.  Our imaginations were filled with memories of those days gone past. 

• Haha 2