otk bare bottomed

My girl friend likes to have me otk and then she holds me down by my balls , I know she does this for one simple reason ( i'm bigger and stronger than her ) she's not taking any chances with me while she blisters my ass. sometimes she has a friend over to restrain me, hands behind back, feet tied and mouth gagged. she then starts to paddle me as she see's fit. this can last for a while I'm paddle in batches for a few hours or until she feels I've learned my lesson.

My question is , is this normal for a woman to be so aggressive that she spanks her man as hard as she seems fit to keep me disciplined and with a very very sore bottom I'm usually quivering from this punishment and to the point of feeling remores for the bad things I've done the last month.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, otk disciplinarian said:

My girl friend likes to have me otk and then she holds me down by my balls , I know she does this for one simple reason ( i'm bigger and stronger than her ) she's not taking any chances with me while she blisters my ass. sometimes she has a friend over to restrain me, hands behind back, feet tied and mouth gagged. she then starts to paddle me as she see's fit. this can last for a while I'm paddle in batches for a few hours or until she feels I've learned my lesson.

My question is , is this normal for a woman to be so aggressive that she spanks her man as hard as she seems fit to keep me disciplined and with a very very sore bottom I'm usually quivering from this punishment and to the point of feeling remores for the bad things I've done the last month.

Well being a wife who has been spanking her husband for almost 20 years I am glad to hear your girlfriend friend is disciplining you. I believe that at least on this forum that we ladies are giving you the spankings you need,i believe that it is true that more men are admitting to their partners that they want to be spanked. Men in most cases are asking to be spanked and we ladies are putting you badly behaved boys across our knees. Putting you boys across mommy's knee is where you belong. The fact that she has you by the balls,her friends know,and she spanks you hard  are all positive signs. My husband hates when he is spanked in front of my best girlfriend or the other 3 friends of mine who know of his spankings.        Well good luck you asked your girlfriend probably for spankings and take what you deserve. Ms L

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Well being a wife who has been spanking her husband for almost 20 years I am glad to hear your girlfriend friend is disciplining you. I believe that at least on this forum that we ladies are giving you the spankings you need,i believe that it is true that more men are admitting to their partners that they want to be spanked. Men in most cases are asking to be spanked and we ladies are putting you badly behaved boys across our knees. Putting you boys across mommy's knee is where you belong. The fact that she has you by the balls,her friends know,and she spanks you hard  are all positive signs. My husband hates when he is spanked in front of my best girlfriend or the other 3 friends of mine who know of his spankings.        Well good luck you asked your girlfriend probably for spankings and take what you deserve. Ms L

I typed girlfriend friend. I know it is your girlfriend who is spanking you. Ms L

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK well my question would be, suppose you could change/modify what is currently going on, what changes would you want?  Tell us, and consider telling her.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...