Spanking Needs Forums

A few years ago, the 'inability to sit' was probably the most-often used euphemism for corporal correction, especially (but not exclusively) in the home.... and not just for minors. I remember a university friend being warned that he wouldn't sit down for a month.

But has anyone actually been punished or disciplined so severely that they truly couldn't sit? I don't mean a few days of tenderness (surely a sign of a proper and memorable correction) but a genuine inability to sit down as a result of being corrected in this way?

• Like 1

I think it depends on one's own pain threshold. I've had quite a number of spankings over the years that made sitting uncomfortable, but it was tolerable. I've had friends growing up that yelped and shed a tear or two when having to sit at school for class and didn't want to sit down at recess or lunch time due to a previous night's spanking. If my wife is really pissed off at me, my backside will remain tender a day or so later, (up to two days if given a reminder paddling the next morning), but even though I don't want to, I can still sit down when I have to. She recons I have an iron butt, but it's like molten lead after she deals with it...

• Like 1

Not unable, but my first adult spanking made it very uncomfortable to sit--especially on toilet seats--for a week after I got that spanking.

• Like 1

I think the expression is a contraction of "You won't be able to sit, comfortably, for xx amount of time."

When I've spanked my young lady for discipline and sent her home, afterwards, she actually brought a pillow to sit on, in her car, as the car seat was too uncomfortable on a freshly spanked behind.

And, she has commented, up to a day later, that her bottom was still very sore and uncomfortable to sit on. 

Likewise, on long weekends with my Niece, we have gone out to dinner and I have watched her squirm around, trying to find a comfortable position to sit on a chair, listening to her complain about how much her bottom hurt.

So, not being physically able to sit? No.  But not being able to sit comfortably?  Heck yeah!  :D

21 hours ago, Needing correction! said:

But has anyone actually been punished or disciplined so severely that they truly couldn't sit? 

Truly unable to sit, no, but choosing to stand when seats are available and it might appear more normal to be seated, yes. I do sit on a pillow, in private, sometimes after a recent spanking, and sometimes I have to consciously avoid shifting in my seat too often in a restaurant or other public place for a few days after a spanking.  My wife can usually still tell how uncomfortable I am sitting, and knows very well why, but I am afraid of attracting the attention of others who might guess why I can't sit still!

Never enough that I truly couldn't sit but I remember getting a few where I'd feel them whenever I would sit for a day or so.  Like a lingering reminder.

2 hours ago, BC1980 said:

Never enough that I truly couldn't sit but I remember getting a few where I'd feel them whenever I would sit for a day or so.  Like a lingering reminder.

Yes, a tender reminder is very different from being truly unable to sit. Indeed after a 'correction' I find that tenderness helpful.

3 hours ago, Mulege77 said:

I think the expression is a contraction of "You won't be able to sit, comfortably, for xx amount of time."

....So, not being physically able to sit? No.  But not being able to sit comfortably?  Heck yeah!  :D

I remember in my mid-late teens after 'conversations' with my father I'd go up to my room, bare my bottom again and lie on my front for half an hour (perhaps after a glance at the stripes in a looking-glass).

I think “truly unable to sit” would necessitate a trip to the urgent care. That’s a bridge too far for me.

• Like 1

I have truly not been able to sit down at least a few times now. It does take quite the spanking, however. I have a fairly decent pain threshold. The longest I have struggled to sit was about 14 days, but I could, with great discomfort, after 5 or 6.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
On 5/3/2021 at 4:47 PM, OhRedhead said:

I have truly not been able to sit down at least a few times now. It does take quite the spanking, however. I have a fairly decent pain threshold. The longest I have struggled to sit was about 14 days, but I could, with great discomfort, after 5 or 6.

Goodness, dear girl, that's worrisome. Did you want to be spanked to the point that sitting was a struggle for the next two weeks? 

• Like 2
On 5/6/2021 at 1:50 AM, Chawsee said:

Goodness, dear girl, that's worrisome. Did you want to be spanked to the point that sitting was a struggle for the next two weeks? 

It was consensual. An exploration of my personal limits, which I was very curious about. I'd probably not want to do it again as I am not a masochist.

• Like 1
On 5/2/2021 at 9:37 AM, Zhal said:

Not unable, but my first adult spanking made it very uncomfortable to sit--especially on toilet seats--for a week after I got that spanking.

I have not heard many say that.  But that was true for me too-- very uncomfortable to sit on a toilet seats--some time we squat above the seat.   But my ex like to make so I had to sit an extended length of time.  big E.