Spanking Needs Forums

Feeling fatherly towards a colleague

I feel a bit guilty about this as I really hate gender stereotypes but I work with a younger woman ( about half my age ). She’s very competent at her job but I do feel protective towards her. I swear on my life there’s nothing else to it I just want to look out for her. I’m sure that seems so condescending and I know she’s more than capable of running her life but my feelings are genuine. I just try and help out where I can.

• Like 1

I think you sound perfectly normal, ukspanko. To care about young people without any ulterior motive is more than normal, it is the decent thing to do, as people helped us when we were younger. In some ways, maybe more so for those of us who have not contaminated the gene pool, looking out for the best interests of our younger colleagues simply shows that we have that 'parenting' instinct, even though it has never been put into practice in real life.

I work with a lot of girls in their late teens and twenties and am very fond of some of them. Watching a young person gaining confidence and beginning to flourish is just a delight. If, in helping them, we are creating better prospects for them in their future lives, what is there about which we should feel ashamed.

You are right to display sincere caring  behaviour towards them. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It seriously amazes me how she has adapted to an incredibly challenging environment and to be frank saved our business. I really hope she goes far in her career. 

One thing I’ve learned about being a spanker is that most ‘ees like the idea of having a fatherly type in their life. It gives them a sense of security and warmth knowing that someone cares and loves them enough to hold them accountable. Sometimes the best act of love comes from a good over the knee spanking.😚❤️

I see no reason for you to feel guilty about this, @ukspanko. It is normal and healthy for a man to feel protective toward a woman he cares about. It speaks well of your character. Even in the workplace, this can be carried out respectfully and appropriately.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I went through the same thing when I worked at Walmart. She was flattered that I was protective of her, but it never went any farther. I even did one of my "test" lines when she did something I thought was dangerous, I said, "That was not to smart, what am I going to do with you!" Hoping for a response like, "I know, I need to be punished", "I've been a bad girl, what are you going to do to me", "what are you going to do, spank me" or something like that.... But nooooo, she just giggled a little and when back to work.