Spanking Needs Forums

Shopping for Paddles maybe Lexan

Myself and My husband have been putting off shopping for paddles because of covid. We did get our shots and today I want to add to my arsenal. I plan on purchasing a long wooden school paddle ,I broke mine going on 2 months ago. I love the sound and the final results of a good paddling when my husband has earned a spanking with this implement. My question to members I am considering also purchasing a small or large Lexan paddle, I hear that this paddle has a nice sting and does not cause much bruising. What do members think of Lexan paddles would you buy one or two ? I really would appreciate some feedback. Thank you Ms L.

It really depends on how it is used and or how the ee's body reacts to impact. I can say this much, lexan can and will definitely bruise :) it is usually lighter, and therefore easier on the ER's arm can cause less deep bruising but a lot more sting depending on application/size/holes/thickness. I personally prefer lexan/acrylic because I have a past in which a wood toy was broken on my ass and I wasn't too swell at not being mouthy he broke yet another toy 🙃

I have a variety of paddles of different sizes and shapes, the Lexan paddle is probably the one I use the most.  Lightweight, gives a nice loud sound and it really gets the job done.  Mine has holes which makes it easier to swing and you don't have to use too much force to be effective. It could cause bruising if over done but no worse than a hairbrush or bathbrush.  

l1.jpg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Pinky said:

I have a variety of paddles of different sizes and shapes, the Lexan paddle is probably the one I use the most.  Lightweight, gives a nice loud sound and it really gets the job done.  Mine has holes which makes it easier to swing and you don't have to use too much force to be effective. It could cause bruising if over done but no worse than a hairbrush or bathbrush.  

l1.jpg

Thank you pinky I appreciate your picture and post.                   Ms L 

You're welcome, I added the black duct tape to the handle of the lexan paddle to make it easier to grip, btw.

I recognize those brushes, mine are slightly different but yeah. That ceramic one is nasty, the one I use is vented ;) No Lexan in my collection yet!

Any certain implement is not necessarily a cause for bruising. There are several other variables at play to consider. However, I prefer to use lexan, particularly On the Bare as my initial "Go To" when I simply want to "Nip It in the Bud". 😉

I'm a fan of Cane-iac's wares.  One of my most recent purchases was the 4-hole lexan paddle. 

It's light and I cannot see a circumstance in a typical spanking (if there is such a thing) that would cause it to break.

Cannot wait to dust that one off!

• Like 1

Do you have a jigsaw and a sander?  It so, you can make your own paddles out of whatever material you like.

5 hours ago, redzonedefense_F said:

I'm a fan of Cane-iac's wares.  One of my most recent purchases was the 4-hole lexan paddle. 

It's light and I cannot see a circumstance in a typical spanking (if there is such a thing) that would cause it to break.

My husband and I went paddle shopping in a store we normally go to,did not have Lexan paddles. Going to order that 4 hole Lexan paddle like you have and I am going to order the smaller Lexan paddle for when I spank my husband over my knee. We did purchase a 18" school pine wooden paddle. Thank you for your suggestion when it comes to the 4 hole Lexan paddle. I will put it to good use. 

5 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

My husband and I went paddle shopping in a store we normally go to,did not have Lexan paddles. Going to order that 4 hole Lexan paddle like you have and I am going to order the smaller Lexan paddle for when I spank my husband over my knee. We did purchase a 18" school pine wooden paddle. Thank you for your suggestion when it comes to the 4 hole Lexan paddle. I will put it to good use. 

I can tell you that he will not be looking forward to the lexan.  It stings like nothing on earth.

1 hour ago, Spank_that_ass said:

I can tell you that he will not be looking forward to the lexan.  It stings like nothing on earth.

That just makes me want to try it more lol

36 minutes ago, Spank_that_ass said:

Then I hope for his sake that he really deserves it.

Lol worse... I'm the ee.  😬

• Like 1
20 hours ago, redzonedefense_F said:

I recommend Cane-iac as well. My lexan paddle is from someone who got out of the paddle business years ago, but if I needed another one I'd get it from Cane-iac. 

That reminds me, I need to order one of their acrylic paddles and a couple of canes. Might do that later. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 6:40 PM, redzonedefense_F said:

Gulp

On 4/19/2021 at 12:57 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

Myself and My husband have been putting off shopping for paddles because of covid. We did get our shots and today I want to add to my arsenal. I plan on purchasing a long wooden school paddle ,I broke mine going on 2 months ago. I love the sound and the final results of a good paddling when my husband has earned a spanking with this implement. My question to members I am considering also purchasing a small or large Lexan paddle, I hear that this paddle has a nice sting and does not cause much bruising. What do members think of Lexan paddles would you buy one or two ? I really would appreciate some feedback. Thank you Ms L.

I bought my lexan paddle from a store that isn't in business anymore but I know the website cane-iac has them and I've always been happy with anything I've bought from them. 

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

I bought my lexan paddle from a store that isn't in business anymore but I know the website cane-iac has them and I've always been happy with anything I've bought from them. 

Thank you Solaris for your recommendations. I did purchase the 16" Lexan paddle with 4 holes and the 12" junior Lexan paddle.They feel very nice in my hand and the sting created by the paddles , do give a good sting to my husband bare bottom. The junior paddle is quite nice for spanking my husband across my knee. Cane-iac has some nice products. Ms L. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Thank you Solaris for your recommendations. I did purchase the 16" Lexan paddle with 4 holes and the 12" junior Lexan paddle.They feel very nice in my hand and the sting created by the paddles , do give a good sting to my husband bare bottom. The junior paddle is quite nice for spanking my husband across my knee. Cane-iac has some nice products. Ms L. 

I'll be interested in hearing how much of an effect it has on him compared to other implements.  Lexan is an evil paddle material.  My bottom tingles just thinking of it.

3 hours ago, Keith Lemontree said:

I have a heavy Lexan paddle, with holes, which feels like fire and gets more intense as the spanking progresses. I've bought a lot of paddles over the years from Hansen Paddlewerks.  Have yet to be dissapointed.

Impact Toys | LeatherWerks

Yes fire is the right word. There was a old Johnny Cash song "Rings of fire"( and it burns and burns the rings of fire.) After I am done spanking my husband with the four hole Lexan paddle,i have produced rings of sting and fire. I am a pleased wife and he is one sorry husband,having a hard time sitting.             Ms L.

7 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Well you're welcome. I'm glad they're working out for you. :)