Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Recommended Posts

Double pleasure here: for sure: the burning of the man's ass by the woman's hand, but also the pleasure of the man over her lap as his groin nestles into her thighs.

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, zwheel said:

Double pleasure here: for sure: the burning of the man's ass by the woman's hand, but also the pleasure of the man over her lap as his groin nestles into her thighs.

I am a firm believer in spanking my husband with my hand. Every Sunday  I administer a 15-20 maintenance hand spanking to my husband over my knee. I like watching my spanking progress from three phases ,hand prints , pink,to a red tomato color. The palm of my hand does a number on his little bare behind. Spanking him by hand is very maternal and personal and humbling and humiliating for him. Whether men want to admit it or not it has to bring back memories of mommy spanking you when a woman gives this type of spanking. I know many women do not spank with their hand. because they don't want to or feel they would hurt their hand or it would not be effective. If at all possible it should be done to put your man in his place. As far as having his groin nestled in my thighs, my husband knows better than having a accident across my knee. That's why we alleviate that problem before he goes across my knee.

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

....As far as having his groin nestled in my thighs, my husband knows better than having a accident across my knee. That's why we alleviate that problem before he goes across my knee.

You may be able to induce an orgasm before the spanking begins, but I bet he still loves the gentle upward pressure of your thighs against him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Every spanking I have ever received (I wasn't spanked as a kid) was with me full nude...  have never been given any other option.

Props to @spankingmyhuby for being able to get to tomato red with her bare hand!  And draining him before he's spanked, well, he's certainly getting the honest to goodness maintenance spanking at its very purest, isn't he?

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Keith Lemontree said:

Every spanking I have ever received (I wasn't spanked as a kid) was with me full nude...  have never been given any other option.

Props to @spankingmyhuby for being able to get to tomato red with her bare hand!  And draining him before he's spanked, well, he's certainly getting the honest to goodness maintenance spanking at its very purest, isn't he?

Yes my husband deserves the spankings I give him. Also this last Sunday his bottom was more than tomato red when I got done with him. He did not come home on time from work  ,he did not call me. He obviously wanted a spanking from me and did not tell me. After 18 years of marriage he needs to communicate with me better. I plan on writing about it under writings this week. Thank you for the props. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 3:48 AM, Spankingmyhuby said:

Yes my husband deserves the spankings I give him. Also this last Sunday his bottom was more than tomato red when I got done with him. He did not come home on time from work  ,he did not call me. He obviously wanted a spanking from me and did not tell me. After 18 years of marriage he needs to communicate with me better. I plan on writing about it under writings this week. Thank you for the props. 

Ms. L, You are one very strict lady. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...