How many implements do you own?

We have had over a dozen through the years, but my wife tends to stick with what she finds most effective and get rid of old ones. We have three for current use, in order of frequency: her big paddle (most effective but too large to use in a car or carry in her purse), the hairbrush (most effective in the car, fits in a purse), and a silicon kitchen spoon with an interior metal rod (travels in inspectable and possibly lost luggage, quieter in hotels). I think I saw one of her old favorite paddles in the bottom of a drawer recently with a leather spanker, but neither has been used in years,  and there's a piece of scrap wood under the seat of my SUV that was used once when the hairbrush was left home, and remains there as an innocent looking back-up implement. 

• Like 1

Maybe 30? Of those maybe 10 get regular use. One crop, 2 brush style paddles (with and without holes), bathbrush, small hairbrush, belt, large paddle, heavy spoon, medium spoon with tiny holes, and a medium spoon. Plus my hands obviously so an even dozen regular implements is more accurate:). Those are my go to group, good amount of variation and I don't need full on luggage to transport em. I have a number of other paddles, varying sizes, a cane which only comes out when requested (not often), a couple other brushes, long and short handled, and a few other odds and ends.

I used to have several other canes but I almost never used them so they ended up given away at parties and to playmates years ago. Nothing wrong with canes but I prefer very long sessions and paddles/spoons/belts/brushes etc tend to end up in a more satisfying experience. Caning upon request, and preferably at the end of a thorough and enjoyable session. Just my preference;)

• 2 weeks later...

My implements are as follows. For spankings over my knee I have a purple heart wooden paddle ( purse paddle) cherry 5 hole paddle that blisters my husband behind, small Lexan paddle which really stings his bottom,wooden hairbrush , large wooden ruler, Sjamboi small leather whip for serious offenses. Bending over implements consist of a large pine school paddle, large Lexan paddle ( really puts a sting on his backside).40" long leather spilt tail whip used for most serious offense, only had a few months and will not use that often . Also a nice leather belt when he needs a good whipping on his bottom. But my favorite way of spanking is with my hand with my husband over my knee and is symbolic of my status and his in our marriage. Ms L

On 4/18/2021 at 4:24 PM, Redwombutt said:

I, ( more like my wife), has many implements. I make wooden paddles for my wife to use and not all feel good in her hand, so those ones are scrapped and another is made until she is happy, (and I'm sporting a glowing bottom). There is a paddle for every occasion, one for the suitcase, one for an overnight bag, one for the car, one for our picnic basket, one for the garage a few for the bedroom and one big one, (with holes in it), that hangs in the kitchen. They are all made of Tasmanian oak and come out when needed, (the one in the car was used the other day on our way to work).

Has your wife given you a spanking with a Lexan paddle? If not I think she would enjoy the stinging that this paddle puts on your bottom. I don't think you will enjoy it though. I hope your wife sees my post .We wives need to keep you boys in line. Ms L

We prefer natural materials like wood or leather. My husband is good with his hands and makes exelent paddles, some are works of art that could be sold. My favourite is a laminated one that stings is backside and makes me smile when he jumps around during it's use. Yes, boys need to know who's boss

• 5 months later...

Maybe the questions should be...

• how often do you use your implements?
  • how often would you like to use your implements?
  • in what ways would you like to use your implements?
  • where would you like to use your implements?
  • how many implements do you use in a session?
  • how often do you want someone to use your, or his or her implements on you??
  • how often should someone use those implements on you? for how long?
  • where should someone use the implements on you?
  • how many implements should a spanker use on you in each session?
  • Should spankers use every implement on the bare?
36 minutes ago, ammon said:

Maybe the questions should be...

• how often do you use your implements? -- never; i'm very spankee!
  • how often would you like to use your implements? -- see above
  • in what ways would you like to use your implements? -- see above
  • where would you like to use your implements? -- see above
  • how many implements do you use in a session? -- see above
  • how often do you want someone to use your, or his or her implements on you?? --- hmmm,  2 times a month?
  • how often should someone use those implements on you? for how long? -- maybe 45 minutes each session?
  • where should someone use the implements on you? -- bare bum only! -- living room, family room, bedroom, upstairs, downstairs, at a cabin?? ..somewhere discrete?
  • how many implements should a spanker use on you in each session? -- As many as are available and within the hard limits...like, no whips, no canes...no cords...
  • Should spankers use every implement on the bare? -- Yes, definitely always on the bare!

• how often do you use your implements? -- never; i'm very spankee!
  • how often would you like to use your implements? -- see above
  • in what ways would you like to use your implements? -- see above
  • where would you like to use your implements? -- see above
  • how many implements do you use in a session? -- see above
  • how often do you want someone to use your, or his or her implements on you?? --- hmmm,  2 times a month?
  • how often should someone use those implements on you? for how long? -- maybe 45 minutes each session?
  • where should someone use the implements on you? -- bare bum only! -- living room, family room, bedroom, upstairs, downstairs, at a cabin?? ..somewhere discrete?
  • how many implements should a spanker use on you in each session? -- As many as are available and within the hard limits...like, no whips, no canes...no cords...
  • Should spankers use every implement on the bare? -- Yes, definitely always on the bare!