How many implements do you own?

Between purchased paddles and ones we make the collection keeps growing. We had a discussion in the car today about me making her yet another paddle out in the wood shop. At last count, we are up to 5 paddles, a hair brush, a leather belt, and a cain. 

Is there such a thing as too many? How many implements do you own? Do you find yourself using the same implement over and over? 

• Like 1

Not sure exactly... probably over 50. Paddles, canes, sjambok, straps, tawses, some rubber implements. 

You kidding me? Is there such a thing as too many😂 A spanko can never have enough implements. Serious spankos collect implements , like stamp collectors collect stamps... we just have the less boring hobby😛 You can tell a lot about a spanko by the implements they own.

I have favourite implements, which luckily are the same as my Dom, so they get used a lot more. There are few, in my implement collection, that get rather neglected but that's their fault for not giving me likeable results😂

• Haha 2

We do use some impiments more than others. We have quite a few, mostly pervertables.

2 big paddles

1 heavy wooden spoon

1 wooden spatula

1 metal spatula

2 leather belts

1 riding crop

1 "boudoir paddle" (really pretty and loud but doesn't hit worth a darn)

Slim jim (the snack meat stick)

Laffy taffy (the long skinny one)

A plastic cutting board

A small leather flogger

A small rope flogger

A hair brush

A couple rulers

A wooden dowel cane

A wooden dowel cane bundle (think about 5 or 6 thin dowels fixed together)... 

That is what I can remember off the top of my head.  I really want to add a leather strap, a tawse, heavy leather flogger, a dragon tail or tongue (or both), a lexan paddle, and a "glitter stick of death" 🙈 which is a thin cane that a friend has that is sparkly lol. I'm greedy lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Two toy bags full. I haven't counted but they contain paddles, crops, slappers, canes, floggers, dragontails, singletails, hairbrushes, dressage whips, straps, birches, and other things I can't even remember.

• Like 2

I think around 25. Paddles of different sizes, hairbrush and brush-style paddles, a bathbrush, a long ruler type, leather straps (two from London Tanners that are lovely and 2-3 from tack shops), a quirt, three canes, three rugbeaters, household items like wooden spoons and whatnot. I feel like I am missing some items.  I have had most of these for many years, but I found a super cute little rug beater last year. 

Most of the paddles were made for me by a friend who had an online paddle store. The rugbeaters all came from various antique stores. The straps were gifts. 

I don't know if I could have too many options. As with all things spanking, I like variety and I can't get enough. 

I definitely have my favorites... the bigger LT strap, one of the hairbrush paddles, the crook-handled cane. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In addition to blowing glass, I do some woodwork as well as leatherwork. So as you cn imagine over the years I have made a lot of different spanking implements. Lost count long ago. I do find that some work well for certain people, some like only leather, some like only wood, some like only hand. I tend to make things I think will fit and sometimes they do... other times they do not. I tend to just put them in a drawer, but after so long without being used, I eventually have to throw some out that never get used or do  not fit from the start.  But I continue to make more as the mood hits me. Making new things and then using them is half the fun for me.

• Like 3

In my opinion you can't have too many, and over the years I've accumulated a wide variety. The total certainly exceeds 25. 

I have several belts, a couple of different paddles, rubber straps, paint stirrers, hairbrushes, a wood handled bath brush, a leather flogger, sections of rubber automotive hose and extension cords are among the ones I use most often. 

If I had to limit myself to just a few of them for any given spanking session, I'd pick a belt, a bath brush, a rubber strap and a paint stirrer.  The women I spank regularly would tell you that they don't want to feel any of those items on their bare bottom...........

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Megthe said:

We do use some impiments more than others. We have quite a few, mostly pervertables.

2 big paddles

1 heavy wooden spoon

1 wooden spatula

1 metal spatula

2 leather belts

1 riding crop

1 "boudoir paddle" (really pretty and loud but doesn't hit worth a darn)

Slim jim (the snack meat stick)

Laffy taffy (the long skinny one)

A plastic cutting board

A small leather flogger

A small rope flogger

A hair brush

A couple rulers

A wooden dowel cane

A wooden dowel cane bundle (think about 5 or 6 thin dowels fixed together)... 

That is what I can remember off the top of my head.  I really want to add a leather strap, a tawse, heavy leather flogger, a dragon tail or tongue (or both), a lexan paddle, and a "glitter stick of death" 🙈 which is a thin cane that a friend has that is sparkly lol. I'm greedy lol 

If you dont mind me asking do you use a certain (Brand) of belts ? 

6 hours ago, Whipmyass15 said:

If you dont mind me asking do you use a certain (Brand) of belts ? 

When we went belt shopping at tge mall we found American Eagle had the best selection at the time.  A lot of leather in different colors and sizes and weights.  This was our first time shopping for belts as spanking tools.  Daddy had an old belt we had used a few.tomes but it wasn't all leather and didn't have much weight to it.

• Like 1

Maybe 15-18? Hairbrushes, one large paddle and one small paddle (wood), leather (paddle?), carpet beater, crop, wooden dowel (not really used), silicone spoon, small silicone paddle (ouch), wooden spoon, wooden spatula, belt (not really used), plastic fly swatter [useless, but I won't tell him that ;) ].

8 minutes ago, OhRedhead said:

Maybe 15-18? Hairbrushes, one large paddle and one small paddle (wood), leather (paddle?), carpet beater, crop, wooden dowel (not really used), silicone spoon, small silicone paddle (ouch), wooden spoon, wooden spatula, belt (not really used), plastic fly swatter [useless, but I won't tell him that ;) ].

The answer for you is one too few. You still lack a cane. We will fix that.

• Like 1

I, ( more like my wife), has many implements. I make wooden paddles for my wife to use and not all feel good in her hand, so those ones are scrapped and another is made until she is happy, (and I'm sporting a glowing bottom). There is a paddle for every occasion, one for the suitcase, one for an overnight bag, one for the car, one for our picnic basket, one for the garage a few for the bedroom and one big one, (with holes in it), that hangs in the kitchen. They are all made of Tasmanian oak and come out when needed, (the one in the car was used the other day on our way to work).

On 4/13/2021 at 6:38 AM, sassylittle said:

Not sure exactly... probably over 50. Paddles, canes, sjambok, straps, tawses, some rubber implements. 

You kidding me? Is there such a thing as too many😂 A spanko can never have enough implements. Serious spankos collect implements , like stamp collectors collect stamps... we just have the less boring hobby😛 You can tell a lot about a spanko by the implements they own.

I have favourite implements, which luckily are the same as my Dom, so they get used a lot more. There are few, in my implement collection, that get rather neglected but that's their fault for not giving me likeable results😂

Can a Sjam bok give likeable results.... If so mine may be defective 🙃

One wooden paddle

One long wooden spoon

Two pairs of slippers ( thick carpet ones )

Two wooden hairbrushes

One plastic hairbrush

One cane

One rubber spatula/bottom smacker - my favourite for self spanking

5 hours ago, lilmsesinem said:

Can a Sjam bok give likeable results.... If so mine may be defective 🙃

Yeah, it can. I don't know which one you have but the one I have is thick and plaited which bruises and cuts the skin nicely. I did have another one but my lovely Dom broke the damn thing over my ass 😂Sorry, that yours seems defective. You can buy " ethically sourced" of the real deal but those are harder to find these days. This is the one I have:

7cViEBBWUDHZcSFXk0cZbkdiJy4SPA_IL5cm1giW

Lol it was more sarcasm and curiosity that made me comment. I have a cold steel one. A lovely Sadist had brought me a true Sjambok from a trip to Sri Lanka however my 120 pound german shepherd decided one day to eat a large part of it :)

Without my being home and able to get an exact count, I think I have:

4 crops

2 sets of floggers 

1 leather belt set aside just for spanking 

Probably 4 or 5 wooden rulers 

Somewhere between 10 and 15 paddles

1 cane that I need to replace (and order more of)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm probably the only oddball in the bunch. Instead of wanting more implements, I want fewer. When I had a decent-sized collection, many were similar enough that they were essentially duplicates of one other. So it was more pieces than necessary to clean, oil, maintain, and store. I parted with 30+ implements in the past year alone, and all of them were high-end. I admit, my never-ending quest to find that even better paddle or strap is an obsession and not a wise use of my finances. I have berated myself a great deal for that. :(  I currently own five wooden paddles, a leather paddle, and two straps-- and that's too many! A maternal disciplinarian should, in theory, function grandly with a wooden spoon, a sting paddle, a thud paddle, a belt, and a switch. :) Only time will tell if I ever actually succeed in achieving this.

• Like 3

We have 3 wooden paddles, a couple wooden spoons, bathbrush and hairbrush and a specific belt. Really want to add a good leather single cheek paddle to the collection! 

• Like 1

We have just the one, the same wooden spoon for years. It took several trials to get just that right combination of size, weight, length, and shape.

We’ve tried other impact implements experimentally, but nothing else matched my Husband’s desires for fit in His hand, controllability, and level of result. The spoon is also ideal for the anal spanking because the rounded shape of it perfectly matches the target area.