Spanking Needs Forums

Wives spanking husbands

1 hour ago, FLRspanker said:

Full disclosure here we do make decisions jointly, but usually if there is some dispute I will make the final call.  I still have not figured out if he is really all that submissive or if he just enjoys making me happy?  Which really benefits both of us.

What does it matter? if it's consensual and you are both happy, that's all that's important😀

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That... is disturbing. It doesn't sound like the interaction was entirely consensual. Even if they were in a consensual D/D dynamic, the husband clearly WASN'T consenting to broadcasting it in public.

Guess mine must be the unicorn he actually does a good job at it.  Of course knowing he will be having an appointment if he doesn’t might help as well.  

I understand now where you are coming from. Myself and my husband had a agreement  before we were married  that I would decide when he is spanked. So I know most of the time he does not want a spankin

Posted Images

12 hours ago, sassylittle said:

What does it matter? if it's consensual and you are both happy, that's all that's important😀

I did not want to be perceived as a person with a one sided relationship, not that there is anything wrong with that if it works for the couple.  But Oddly enough we are rather normal with the exception that gets spanked for real on occasion.  But like you say it really does not matter. What we have works for us and I am very fortunate.

• Like 1

We share space where I work with the local registrars. On one occasion a couple turned up late because the husband had gone to the wrong address and then had a tantrum when he got there. After the registrar had sorted things out and calmed down I genuinely heard his wife say to him "and we'll be discussing your behaviour when we get home young man..."

• Like 4
2 hours ago, FLRspanker said:

I did not want to be perceived as a person with a one sided relationship, not that there is anything wrong with that if it works for the couple.  But Oddly enough we are rather normal with the exception that gets spanked for real on occasion.  But like you say it really does not matter. What we have works for us and I am very fortunate.

I wouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks. As long as it's consensual, then it's your dynamic and none of anyone else's business.

• Like 2

You may all be interested to know that my Wife has recently started to discipline Me.....

To explain......My second Wife Ingrid (not Her real name) and I have an understanding about Me spanking Her....that is up until recently

Since we first met five years ago now,I've fairly regularly had Ingrid over my knee or bending over my desk at home while I spank or paddle her bare bottom if She misbehaves ,I was very happy with this arrangement,I never thought I would be interested in Her spanking me....but,after a very difficult time  recently with the health crisis and lots of worries about money etc,our relationship was at an all time low,leading to the worst argument that we have ever had.....I said some very hurtful things and we didn't speak for a couple of days...realising that I was in the wrong and that I Had to make amends ,I texted Her from work to say that I was sorry,and the reply I got back surprised me....She just said that I would be very sorry indeed, and that when I got home she was going to punish me,I thought that she was joking but when I opened our from door a few hours later,Ingrid met me in the hallway with a stony face and just said 'Your Study Now '   I was taken aback  by not only Her demeanor but how well she had dressed up,Black skirt,white blouse,stockings high heels,full make up etc.....

When we got to my study She lectured me about my behavior at some length and then said ...

'Right,you have had your fun spanking my bottom for a few years,now I'm going to give you 6 of the best with this'

She produced a riding crop that I bought a few years ago with the intention of using it on her but never did,I was so surprised by my normally submissive Wife that I didn't say anything other than that I was sorry,Ingrid them told me to take down my trousers and pants and bend over my desk like She usually did,

I did as I was told,and I found it quite embarrassing, what followed was a very painfull 6 strokes on my bare bottom,and even thu' Ingrid is very slightly built,I can tell you she really laid them on,and I was soon yelping at the top of my voice,and promising that I would never say such things again to Her,when finally it was over my bottom was very red and stinging like mad, Ingrid kissed me and said she wanted things to get straight back to normal between us.

And to my surprise it did ....I was worried that the dynamic between us would change,but no,we were getting on better than ever,and few weeks later,after Ingrid got yet another parking ticket,She was over my knee again with Her knickers round her knees having a traditional marital spanking from Me !

I really never thought that this would happen,and Ingrid also said afterwards that She decided to dress up to give Herself more confidence that evening.

It looks like this is the new normal for us,and I can't say I'm unhappy about it !

Foxy

London.

On 4/10/2021 at 3:01 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

A couple of days ago I went to the bank and had a rather pleasant experience. While waiting outside because of covid,before entering the bank l heard a woman scolding her husband. She had the window down on her SUV and she was really letting him have it. The scolding was very loud so everyone could hear it. She was telling him he needed to take responsibility as a husband and learn to grow up. The wife was pointing her finger in his face and telling him he acts like juvenile. She said"When we get home you are going to get a spanking from me."

That's pretty intense. While I have an attraction to that kind of relationship there's just no way I could sign up for that. Now with the windows rolled up, in a quiet voice, and parked at the end of the parking lot, well maybe. But still though, it's pretty intense, for me at least it's right at the edge. Assuming of course that the prospect of a spanking is something to dread. If the spanking is actually nothing to fear, then it makes the whole thing a little silly. Well, to the non-spanko onlookers I'm sure it's plenty silly already.

Question is their more women who give spankings to their male mates then we think?

I doubt it's a very large number relative to the demand or the market for disciplinarians wouldn't be anywhere near as strong as it is. As far as women unilaterally imposing spanking on their errant husbands, I don't think that happens very often at all. And that's probably a good thing.

1 minute ago, wide_eyed said:

That's pretty intense. While I have an attraction to that kind of relationship there's just no way I could sign up for that. Now with the windows rolled up, in a quiet voice, and parked at the end of the parking lot, well maybe. But still though, it's pretty intense, for me at least it's right at the edge. Assuming of course that the prospect of a spanking is something to dread. If the spanking is actually nothing to fear, then it makes the whole thing a little silly. Well, to the non-spanko onlookers I'm sure it's plenty silly already.

I doubt it's a very large number relative to the demand or the market for disciplinarians wouldn't be anywhere near as strong as it is. As far as women unilaterally imposing spanking on their errant husbands, I don't think that happens very often at all. And that's probably a good thing.

Why shouldn't a wife spank her husband ? Why is that bad ? Their is a decent share of women that do run marriages! Why not impose spanking Their husbands.My husband gets plenty of my hand and paddles on his bare bottom.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Why shouldn't a wife spank her husband ? Why is that bad ? Their is a decent share of women that do run marriages! Why not impose spanking Their husbands.My husband gets plenty of my hand and paddles on his bare bottom.

Far be it from me to say she shouldn't. I think you misunderstand because that's not where I'm coming from at all. I did after all say "I have an attraction to that kind of relationship". So I'm not one to think that's a bad thing. What I was talking about in the last paragraph is the possibility of one partner (male or female) deciding that they are going to spank their spouse without discussion and consent. I don't think that kind of discipline gets imposed very often at all, even if it is a common fantasy. It's a good thing it doesn't because it would be without consent.

And as for women who discipline at their male partner's request it doesn't seem to be happening nearly enough to come close to satisfying all the men who want it.

3 minutes ago, wide_eyed said:

Far be it from me to say she shouldn't. I think you misunderstand because that's not where I'm coming from at all. I did after all say "I have an attraction to that kind of relationship". So I'm not one to think that's a bad thing. What I was talking about in the last paragraph is the possibility of one partner (male or female) deciding that they are going to spank their spouse without discussion and consent. I don't think that kind of discipline gets imposed very often at all, even if it is a common fantasy. It's a good thing it doesn't because it would be without consent.

And as for women who discipline at their male partner's request it doesn't seem to be happening nearly enough to come close to satisfying all the men who want it.

I understand now where you are coming from. Myself and my husband had a agreement  before we were married  that I would decide when he is spanked. So I know most of the time he does not want a spanking,but that's too bad,we made this agreement a long time ago. I don't know whether that is consent and I really don't care.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
4 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Myself and my husband had a agreement  before we were married  that I would decide when he is spanked. So I know most of the time he does not want a spanking,but that's too bad,we made this agreement a long time ago. I don't know whether that is consent and I really don't care.

Well, you might not care, but that is a consensual disciplinary relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, wide_eyed said:

Well, you might not care, but that is a consensual disciplinary relationship.

I think more marriages would work out better if husbands were spanked.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 4/10/2021 at 1:46 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

After he is done cleaning at the end of the day I will inspect his work. I am usually out with my girlfriend shopping or doing something else on Saturday. I come back and inspect his work in front of my girlfriend. But with covid I am home more on Saturday. This also includes errands he runs for me and also the laundry. I probably average spanking him for(errands,laundry,cleaning) failure 1 or 2  times a month.

So is there reciprocation?  Does he get to call you out on your shortcomings too, or is it only a 1-way street? 

29 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

So is there reciprocation?  Does he get to call you out on your shortcomings too, or is it only a 1-way street? 

It is a one way street. We agreed on this when we were dating. I would be HoH and I would share his interest in spanking only as the disciplinarian. I feel being the Household only myself should do the spanking. It happens in this case that being the wife he must obey me I make the rules for our marriage.

• Like 1

Will be married in less than a week. She spanks me. We’re still new to DD side of things. Have yet to do a punishment spanking. I can’t imagine us ever being like that couple in the car, but I do look forward to us building on the DD side of our relationship. 

35 minutes ago, frizzy91 said:

Will be married in less than a week. She spanks me. We’re still new to DD side of things. Have yet to do a punishment spanking. I can’t imagine us ever being like that couple in the car, but I do look forward to us building on the DD side of our relationship. 

Congratulations ! Good to hear your future wife spanks you . I have been married for almost 20 years and my husband finds himself getting spankings from me quite often. I am head of our household. Is your future wife going to be the dominant partner?      Ms L

6 hours ago, frizzy91 said:

Congratulations! It will evolve as long as your both open with each other. At least that’s how it has been working for me and my wife. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Congratulations ! Good to hear your future wife spanks you . I have been married for almost 20 years and my husband finds himself getting spankings from me quite often. I am head of our household. Is your future wife going to be the dominant partner?      Ms L

Thank you. She likely will not be the dominate partner. We’re equal. If anything I’m the more dominate one. 

• Like 2

Going way back to the original question, I do think there are more Dominant women spanking bf's, partners and husbands than one would guess.   I am a submissive spanked male with chores, duties, house and behavior rules.  That errant husband in the bank parking lot was fortunate.  My former Dominant (wife) made no secret of me being a spanked husband and I have been bare ass spanked in full view of the general public more than once.   In that situation, she would not have asked me, she would have bared my ass and spanked me right there in the parking lot.

• Like 1
On 4/10/2021 at 4:48 PM, NewEr said:

Guess mine must be the unicorn he actually does a good job at it.  Of course knowing he will be having an appointment if he doesn’t might help as well.  

I am confident that knowing what awaits him if he fails to meet your expectations promotes competence in any area you prioritize. This is as it should be! My wife calls or texts me when I have a list of chores to complete, asking me how it is going. After so many years of marriage, a simple reminder to stay on task “so I don’t have to take your pants down when I get home” is sufficient. 

Gary

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, GaryMcKee said:

I am confident that knowing what awaits him if he fails to meet your expectations promotes competence in any area you prioritize. This is as it should be! My wife calls or texts me when I have a list of chores to complete, asking me how it is going. After so many years of marriage, a simple reminder to stay on task “so I don’t have to take your pants down when I get home” is sufficient. 

Gary

I expect my husband chores to meet my standards Gary,just as your wife expects the same from you. I also expects my husband work performance in his part-time sales Job to meet my criteria or he knows each week he can expect a spanking from me.   Ms L

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 3:26 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

I think more marriages would work out better if husbands were spanked.

I can personally attest to the above. Having been a spanked husband for many years, there is no doubt that my marriage is as healthy and mutually rewarding as possible because of my wife’s insistence on administering bare-bottomed discipline over her knee whenever necessary. If we owned a family crest, I’m sure the centerpiece would be her hairbrush! 

Gary

73F53487-8AD9-4704-8C67-FAA3F050CEB4.jpeg

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

I expect my husband chores to meet my standards Gary,just as your wife expects the same from you. I also expects my husband work performance in his part-time sales Job to meet my criteria or he knows each week he can expect a spanking from me.   Ms L

Excellent! I love that you exercise your authority consistently with your husband. He is truly blessed, as am I. 😍

• Like 1
On 4/10/2021 at 12:01 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

A couple of days ago I went to the bank and had a rather pleasant experience. While waiting outside because of covid,before entering the bank l heard a woman scolding her husband. She had the window down on her SUV and she was really letting him have it. The scolding was very loud so everyone could hear it. She was telling him he needed to take responsibility as a husband and learn to grow up. The wife was pointing her finger in his face and telling him he acts like juvenile. She said"When we get home you are going to get a spanking from me."He reacted and told her to keep it down." She got even madder and said" You be quite when I am speaking to you. Do you want me to give a spanking right here and now. " Well do you? He answered no. I could not believe that she yelled at him that close to the door in the back of the bank with everybody listening. The security guard was even laughing. He said" boy is he ever going to get it when he gets home."I was really glad to see that their is another woman who spanks. Question is their more women who give spankings to their male mates then we think? What do the members think? I know my husband deserves every spanking I give him .                      Ms L

That... is disturbing. It doesn't sound like the interaction was entirely consensual. Even if they were in a consensual D/D dynamic, the husband clearly WASN'T consenting to broadcasting it in public. Which is as much a part of it, and as necessary to have consent for, as the spanking itself.

Not to mention, a loud scolding in a public place involves everyone who hears it in your dynamic, without their consent. Big no-no.

That the security guard was amused and not concerned that it was a sign of abuse is really troubling. Even if he was correct in assuming the dynamic was consensual, the interaction in public, over the husband's objections, was a sign of abuse.

Don't get me wrong, I think any dynamic is fine as long as it's consensual, but consent and boundaries, including those of people outside your relationship, need to be respected at all times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Bramblewine said:

That... is disturbing. It doesn't sound like the interaction was entirely consensual. Even if they were in a consensual D/D dynamic, the husband clearly WASN'T consenting to broadcasting it in public. Which is as much a part of it, and as necessary to have consent for, as the spanking itself.

Not to mention, a loud scolding in a public place involves everyone who hears it in your dynamic, without their consent. Big no-no.

That the security guard was amused and not concerned that it was a sign of abuse is really troubling. Even if he was correct in assuming the dynamic was consensual, the interaction in public, over the husband's objections, was a sign of abuse.

Don't get me wrong, I think any dynamic is fine as long as it's consensual, but consent and boundaries, including those of people outside your relationship, need to be respected at all times.

Maybe in this case their has been rules set forth by the wife,that she scold him in public if necessary. I have scolded my husband before in public and we have agreed that if I deem necessary I will. I was their and he did interrupt her when she was scolding him. When the women who obviously runs the household in this case speaks the husband is to remain quite. He is fortunate that she did not give a public spanking in the suv. He obviously upset her and she could not wait to scold him at home. Being their I would say their was no way he was getting out of that spanking when they got home.

• Like 2
On 4/10/2021 at 3:57 PM, NewEr said:

Well I do call his paddle the Lesson Planner.  

...That's great!