Spanking Needs Forums

Wives spanking husbands

A couple of days ago I went to the bank and had a rather pleasant experience. While waiting outside because of covid,before entering the bank l heard a woman scolding her husband. She had the window down on her SUV and she was really letting him have it. The scolding was very loud so everyone could hear it. She was telling him he needed to take responsibility as a husband and learn to grow up. The wife was pointing her finger in his face and telling him he acts like juvenile. She said"When we get home you are going to get a spanking from me."He reacted and told her to keep it down." She got even madder and said" You be quite when I am speaking to you. Do you want me to give a spanking right here and now. " Well do you? He answered no. I could not believe that she yelled at him that close to the door in the back of the bank with everybody listening. The security guard was even laughing. He said" boy is he ever going to get it when he gets home."I was really glad to see that their is another woman who spanks. Question is their more women who give spankings to their male mates then we think? What do the members think? I know my husband deserves every spanking I give him .                      Ms L

• Like 3
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That... is disturbing. It doesn't sound like the interaction was entirely consensual. Even if they were in a consensual D/D dynamic, the husband clearly WASN'T consenting to broadcasting it in public.

Guess mine must be the unicorn he actually does a good job at it.  Of course knowing he will be having an appointment if he doesn’t might help as well.  

I understand now where you are coming from. Myself and my husband had a agreement  before we were married  that I would decide when he is spanked. So I know most of the time he does not want a spankin

Posted Images

Do they do chores perfectly if you spank them? I suppose if you aren't a spanking wife, regular trips to a Dominatrix would be an alternative😂

7 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

Do they do chores perfectly if you spank them? I suppose if you aren't a spanking wife, regular trips to a Dominatrix would be an alternative😂

Well no dominatrix needed here. Yes Saturday is cleaning day for my husband and I do inspect his work to see if it meets my standards and whether correction is needed later.

1 minute ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Well no dominatrix needed here. Yes Saturday is cleaning day for my husband and I do inspect his work to see if it meets my standards and whether correction is needed later.

So if his cleaning isn't up to your standards he gets spanked and then you send him back until it is? How much of his cleaning is up to your standards? Like, do you have to spank every week or does he manage to do a good job for a few months, until he needs a reminder again?

7 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

So if his cleaning isn't up to your standards he gets spanked and then you send him back until it is? How much of his cleaning is up to your standards? Like, do you have to spank every week or does he manage to do a good job for a few months, until he needs a reminder again?

After he is done cleaning at the end of the day I will inspect his work. I am usually out with my girlfriend shopping or doing something else on Saturday. I come back and inspect his work in front of my girlfriend. But with covid I am home more on Saturday. This also includes errands he runs for me and also the laundry. I probably average spanking him for(errands,laundry,cleaning) failure 1 or 2  times a month.

21 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

After he is done cleaning at the end of the day I will inspect his work. I am usually out with my girlfriend shopping or doing something else on Saturday. I come back and inspect his work in front of my girlfriend. But with covid I am home more on Saturday. This also includes errands he runs for me and also the laundry. I probably average spanking him for(errands,laundry,cleaning) failure 1 or 2  times a month.

Covid hasn't exactly done anyone's social life any good! If a wife sends her husband to a Dominatrix sounds like she's going to have to send him out to get a 2nd job, if they can only manage to do a good job for one week😂 Sounds like you need to make the lesson more memorable... i'd have hoped it would have worked for at least a few months🤣

6 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

Covid hasn't exactly done anyone's social life any good! If a wife sends her husband to a Dominatrix sounds like she's going to have to send him out to get a 2nd job, if they can only manage to do a good job for one week😂 Sounds like you need to make the lesson more memorable... i'd have hoped it would have worked for at least a few months🤣

Well spanking him once or twice a month for ( cleaning , errands , laundry) shows he is doing a adequate job. But men just are not the best in these area. I don't want to do any of the three. I have to many other reasons to spank him for,so once or twice month for cleaning etc is not that bad.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

But men just are not the best in these area.

You are telling me! I still can't work out whether they do such a shit job, in the hopes that you won't ask them to do it again or whether they are just naturally inept😂

13 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

You are telling me! I still can't work out whether they do such a shit job, in the hopes that you won't ask them to do it again or whether they are just naturally inept😂

Guess mine must be the unicorn he actually does a good job at it.  Of course knowing he will be having an appointment if he doesn’t might help as well.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, NewEr said:

You must provide him better lessons then. If anyone needs husband house training advice, you are the woman to go to😛

5 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

You must provide him better lessons then. If anyone needs husband house training advice, you are the woman to go to😛

Well I do call his paddle the Lesson Planner.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NewEr said:

Well I do call his paddle the Lesson Planner.  

😂🤣😂. Good on you for finding a way. You are a beacon for the FLR.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

😂🤣😂. Good on you for finding a way. You are a beacon for the FLR.

Well where there is a will there is a way, and besides I really do not care to do it.  Honestly if my husband wants to do it because it makes me happy, who am I to argue.

• Like 1

Well where there is a will there is a way, and besides I really do not care to do it.  Honestly if my husband wants to do it because it makes me happy, who am I to argue.

You actually have him do all the household chores? Most women can't manage to get them to do 10% and maybe 0.000000001% isn't a shit job. I'm really warming up to this FLR stuff😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, sassylittle said:

You actually have him do all the household chores? Most women can't manage to get them to do 10% and maybe 0.000000001% isn't a shit job. I'm really warming up to this FLR stuff😂

Indeed from dishes to sweeping mopping, dusting, cleaning the bathroom.  Not saying I don’t motivate him a bit, but yeah he does quite well.  Lots of woman seem to fail to capitalize on a bit of FLR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, NewEr said:

Indeed from dishes to sweeping mopping, dusting, cleaning the bathroom.  Not saying I don’t motivate him a bit, but yeah he does quite well.  Lots of woman seem to fail to capitalize on a bit of FLR.

Believe me if I signed up for a FLR, I'd make sure that I was capitalising on it😂 You are a very smart woman and it sounds like you have this made😛

• Like 1

Do you feel their are more wives such as ourselves who spank their husbands than we might think?

46 minutes ago, cornertimedanny said:

Shhhh...dang it.....keep it down Ladies.....other Ladies might hear    :P

We are just advertising the benefits of FLR. These 2 are trying to convert me to the good cause😂

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

We are just advertising the benefits of FLR. These 2 are trying to convert me to the good cause😂

You are just kidding aren't you? You could never see yourself administering a spanking I am sure. But their are some real advantages to making all major decisions in a marriage. Having your husband wait on you hand and foot can be extremely pleasing.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

You are just kidding aren't you? You could never see yourself administering a spanking I am sure. But their are some real advantages to making all major decisions in a marriage. Having your husband wait on you hand and foot can be extremely pleasing.

For sure I can see the advantages. A male slave, what's not to like but it' s just not me. I'm purely an ee but I respect you both for living and enjoying this life-style. I just have no use for a submissive man- 2 subs together just would never work.

21 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Full disclosure here we do make decisions jointly, but usually if there is some dispute I will make the final call.  I still have not figured out if he is really all that submissive or if he just enjoys making me happy?  Which really benefits both of us.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, FLRspanker said:

Full disclosure here we do make decisions jointly, but usually if there is some dispute I will make the final call.  I still have not figured out if he is really all that submissive or if he just enjoys making me happy?  Which really benefits both of us.

That is good that it works for you both. But you are still the disciplinarian which makes you both compatible.

• Like 1