Spanking Needs Forums

What Does A Non Warm Up Mean To You?

It's always good to clarify and communicate about what things mean when we say thongs. We are all different and interpret things differently. 

I'm curious when you hear, "No Warm Up" this time. What comes to mind ir how do you interpret that phrase? Here are some meanings I've come across. A "anon Warm Up"  to mean. . . 

A. For some it simply means it's starts on the bare, no layering or not starting over cloths.

B. For some it means, it means it start with an implement from the very first swat, no starting out with bv a hand spanking.

C.  For some it's means there is no gradual build up in the force of the swats.

D.  For some it mean "shock and awe" beginning approach. Its instantaneously maximum intensity fast and furious from the very whack.

For some it can be a combination of some or all of these. So how would you define a "Non Warm Up"?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, IntsenseSwitch said:

It's always good to clarify and communicate about what things mean when we say thongs. We are all different and interpret things differently. 

I'm curious when you hear, "No Warm Up" this time. What comes to mind ir how do you interpret that phrase? Here are some meanings I've come across. A "anon Warm Up"  to mean. . . 

A. For some it simply means it's starts on the bare, no layering or not starting over cloths.

B. For some it means, it means it start with an implement from the very first swat, no starting out with bv a hand spanking.

C.  For some it's means there is no gradual build up in the force of the swats.

D.  For some it mean "shock and awe" beginning approach. Its instantaneously maximum intensity fast and furious from the very whack.

For some it can be a combination of some or all of these. So how would you define a "Non Warm Up"?

A non warm-up for me means that we start on the bare. Means that he starts at the same intensity that he means to continue with. It means that we don't start with some pussy implements😂 Definitely no gradual build-up. It means that it's a no-nonsense spanking and he really lays in to me from the start. I think you covered it all in your points and it's a combination of all the above.

• Like 3

For you its a combination of of them. That's the way ai see it too.

For me a non warm up to me means it starts on the bare and with an implement from the very first whack. It definitely means it's goingvto be SHOCK AND AWE beginning, instantaneously rapidfire maximum intensity fast and furious from the very first whack too.

SHOCK AND AWE BEGINNING 

2 minutes ago, IntsenseSwitch said:

For you its a combination of of them. That's the way ai see it too.

For me a non warm up to me means it starts on the bare and with an implement from the very first whack. It definitely means it's goingvto be SHOCK AND AWE beginning, instantaneously rapidfire maximum intensity fast and furious from the very first whack too.

SHOCK AND AWE BEGINNING 

I like your "SHOCK AND AWE" concept and there's a place for that but usually a warm up with some light taps or a gentler implement is appreciatied to get things going..

Lights does implied a warmup up unless your talking about tapping withe the implement to build the anticipation before they explode into your behind as furiously as possible.

Yes SHOCK AND AWE beginning is definitely a non warm up concept. 

Shock and awe beginning approach is how I would like switch with.

6 minutes ago, Pinky said:

I like your "SHOCK AND AWE" concept and there's a place for that but usually a warm up with some light taps or a gentler implement is appreciatied to get things going..

I get a few taps of the cane before he lets rip! Think he just does it to taunt me😂

• Haha 1

For me, it means no handspanking or no spanking that is designed to ease me into it or prepare me for more. 

58 minutes ago, BeardedDominant said:

It likely means the EE messed up pretty good and the ER intends to fully get his point across. 

What is an "EE" im not familiar with that short cut

9 minutes ago, IntsenseSwitch said:

What is an "EE" im not familiar with that short cut

ee = spankee. Er = Spanker. We are too lazy so need abbreviations😂

• Haha 1

Oh thank you it's all good now I know the language 

8 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

ee = spankee. Er = Spanker. We are too lazy so need abbreviations😂

To me, a non-warm up would mean starting at full intensity, or nearly. A warm up can still be on the bare, it just wouldn't be too intense to start with. It's the gradual increase in intensity that makes the spanking bearable. 

• Like 3

I agree with what the others have said here. 

For a non warm-up, it is right into a full fledged spanking intensity where your butt is set on fire immediately.  There is not steady/gradual increase in the action and it is usually meant as a sharp correction to some serious misbehavior.  It can be over the underwear or (more likely) on the bare butt to start.  If it is over the underwear to start, I envision it being one of those grab you by the arm, pull you over the knee and just right to the spanking and some point into that spanking those underwear will be ripped down with a firm hand.  

• Like 3

No warm means powerfully intense from the first swat right to the end - in my case with a strap and always bare. And I would not have it any other way.

• Like 1

For me no warm up means: D.  For some it mean "shock and awe" beginning approach. Its instantaneously maximum intensity fast and furious from the very whack.

I always found a punishment spanking shockingly bad from the beginning,  I always forgot how bad it was going to be.    And   "A", "B", and "C"  applied to those spanking:  always starting on the bare,  always starting with an  implement  and no build up- hardest on the first spank.

Being spanked like this worked well for me.   I hated them and worked hard to do right and avoid them.  I admired and respected my husband for having the ball's to spank me like this.   And would have added an "E"  spanking the same spot repeatedly to start with - like my right sit spot.    My screaming was high pitched and tear flow fast.   I was a cry baby and couldn't help it. 

• Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 2:16 AM, BeardedDominant said:

It likely means the EE messed up pretty good and the ER intends to fully get his point across. 

Yes, I know it's real, my wife is pissed off at me and she has the BIG paddle.

On 4/8/2021 at 4:56 PM, Bramblewine said:

Nice!

But there are some details in that power point that could be dangerous if taken for gospel truth. Safewords are negated in discipline spankings? Probably not a good idea. Medical emergencies can happen during discipline spankings, too, and the spanker won't always know right away that something isn't right. And discipline spankings must end in tears? Not being a discipline spankee, I can't speak from experience on this one, but so many people on here say they don't cry, even if they are being disciplined, that assuming that's so could be dangerous.

For me a non warm means it does start on the bare and with an implement from the very first whack. It also means it's rapid-fire fast and furious from the very first whack.

It's doesn't always have to be maximum force from the beginning but it is maximum intensity shock and awe flury swats from the very beginning.