Spanking Needs Forums

Its a Wednesday as my wife has reminded me. Spanking at 4pm today.

1 hour ago, FLRspanker said:

No not really 

Why is playing with himself ? He is disrespecting his wife ,she already has him in chasity. I am against a chasity a device but  use other punishments such as petticoat punishments and spanking. I told him that is what I would do and I punish my husband that way .I realize my punishments I give to my husband are not for everyone.

2 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Why is playing with himself ? He is disrespecting his wife ,she already has him in chasity. I am against a chasity a device but  use other punishments such as petticoat punishments and spanking. I told him that is what I would do and I punish my husband that way .I realize my punishments I give to my husband are not for everyone.

I would think what you are doing is perfect for him.  Any suggestions on penis spanking do you mainly concentrate on the head?

14 minutes ago, FLRspanker said:

I would think what you are doing is perfect for him.  Any suggestions on penis spanking do you mainly concentrate on the head?

Yes I place one hand on his genitals and slap him with the ruler on the head. However I do also have him stand in front of me and slap him on his penis and balls with my hand. I think a husband should be respectful of his wife and not be thinking sexual thoughts. That is why I always put my husband in the corner before a spanking and so he can think about how he has disappointed his wife.