Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Its a Wednesday as my wife has reminded me. Spanking at 4pm today.


Recommended Posts

My wife announced this morning when I came downstairs that she required me to spend the day working from home naked with my chastity cage on and to prepare for a spanking at 4pm this afternoon. So here I am, writing this, sitting at the breakfast bar, naked and caged. The idea of being given a spanking this afternoon has been quite arousing but not possible either and I am already feeling the tension build.  

  • Like 2
Link to post

Man I’m envious.  Can’t say I envy the chastity cage, but I envy you for that you’re getting a spanking today.  While I’m working away at my desk, I’ll be thinking how lucky some people are...

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Man I’m envious.  Can’t say I envy the chastity cage, but I envy you for that you’re getting a spanking today.  While I’m working away at my desk, I’ll be thinking how lucky some people are...

You must not have had a Punishment spanking in a while. I guarantee you would not want a spanking from my wife. They are no fun.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, rubyredd said:

I hope you don't have any Zoom meetings! 😉

I usually have 2-3 Zoom meetings a week, sometimes as many as 8, depending on the project we’re working on and how many different departments we have to cross our “i’”s and dot our “t”s with. It’a not unheard of for us to have 3 meetings in a day.

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 hours ago, Herstingingpalm said:

You must not have had a Punishment spanking in a while. I guarantee you would not want a spanking from my wife. They are no fun.

They’re no fun while they’re happening, but the anticipation  and the way you feel afterwards make it worth it. Try going 6 months without any.  😒  

  • Like 3
Link to post
29 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

I usually have 2-3 Zoom meetings a week, sometimes as many as 8, depending on the project we’re working on and how many different departments we have to cross our “i’”s and dot our “t”s with. It’a not unheard of for us to have 3 meetings in a day.

Same!

  • Like 1
Link to post
34 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

They’re no fun while they’re happening, but the anticipation  and the way you feel afterwards make it worth it. Try going 6 months without any.  😒  

More wives should step to the plate and spank their husbands like I do. More marriages should be wife run and more husbands need spankings. Maybe the divorce rate would be lower if more men were spanked. Sounds to me you could use a good spanking.

  • Like 1
Link to post

She caught me off guard at 3.15 when she walked in from Tesco's. I had to collect the shopping bags from the car, take them to the kitchen and then she told me to bend over the breakfast bar as she took out of the cupboard her favourite paddle. 50 strokes later I was feeling the side effects. At that point she offered me a choice of relieving myself in exchange for another 20 strokes or not relieving myself. I took the latter option because enough was enough and the cage was removed. Recounting this has made me think I should have a quick wank now, today, whilst she is out. She will never know.

Link to post
1 minute ago, BorehamwoodMan said:

She caught me off guard at 3.15 when she walked in from Tesco's. I had to collect the shopping bags from the car, take them to the kitchen and then she told me to bend over the breakfast bar as she took out of the cupboard her favourite paddle. 50 strokes later I was feeling the side effects. At that point she offered me a choice of relieving myself in exchange for another 20 strokes or not relieving myself. I took the latter option because enough was enough and the cage was removed. Recounting this has made me think I should have a quick wank now, today, whilst she is out. She will never know.

Woahhhh- idk whether to feel envious or not.

 

Ooo be very veryyyyyy sneaky 👀

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Naughtyboy69 said:

Woahhhh- idk whether to feel envious or not.

 

Ooo be very veryyyyyy sneaky 👀

Ok I shall. Wondering if you wish to instruct me

Link to post
12 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

More wives should step to the plate and spank their husbands like I do. More marriages should be wife run and more husbands need spankings. Maybe the divorce rate would be lower if more men were spanked. Sounds to me you could use a good spanking.

Not going to argue that, I’m long overdue for a spanking!  But there’s only one woman I submit to, and I can’t get to her right now.

Link to post
20 hours ago, BorehamwoodMan said:

She caught me off guard at 3.15 when she walked in from Tesco's. I had to collect the shopping bags from the car, take them to the kitchen and then she told me to bend over the breakfast bar as she took out of the cupboard her favourite paddle. 50 strokes later I was feeling the side effects. At that point she offered me a choice of relieving myself in exchange for another 20 strokes or not relieving myself. I took the latter option because enough was enough and the cage was removed. Recounting this has made me think I should have a quick wank now, today, whilst she is out. She will never know.

If I caught you playing with your willy ,I would take my wooden ruler to your willy and give it a good smacking. Then you would get the same treatment as my husband . I would put you in a pair of panties and blister your bare bottom across my knee with my 5 hole cherry paddle.

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

If I caught you playing with your willy ,I would take my wooden ruler to your willy and give it a good smacking. Then you would get the same treatment as my husband . I would put you in a pair of panties and blister your bare bottom across my knee with my 5 hole cherry paddle.

That sounds a little excessive for playing with my willy and would you believe, I have never worn panties so if you look at my photo what sort of panties do you think I should wear?

Link to post
13 minutes ago, BorehamwoodMan said:

That sounds a little excessive for playing with my willy and would you believe, I have never worn panties so if you look at my photo what sort of panties do you think I should wear?

High waisted nylon with lace and a ribbon at the top. I would warm your little tight panties just like you deserve with my paddle. My husband knows better than to do what you were doing. I would like your wife to message me about your  behavior ,you should be punished is she ahead of the household.

Link to post

I shall talk to my wife who is the boss and ask her what she thinks about me trying some panties. She has never discussed with me about wearing panties as she likes me in classic Jockey's. I shall raise the question when she gets back from shopping.

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

High waisted nylon with lace and a ribbon at the top. I would warm your little tight panties just like you deserve with my paddle. My husband knows better than to do what you were doing. I would like your wife to message me about your  behavior ,you should be punished is she ahead of the household.

I shall talk to my wife who is the boss and ask her what she thinks about me trying some panties. She has never discussed with me about wearing panties as she likes me in classic Jockey's. I shall raise the question when she gets back from shopping.
Link to post
1 minute ago, BorehamwoodMan said:
I shall talk to my wife who is the boss and ask her what she thinks about me trying some panties. She has never discussed with me about wearing panties as she likes me in classic Jockey's. I shall raise the question when she gets back from shopping.

I recommend that she takes you panty shopping. I put my husband in panties before we were married. Do you do all the housework  you should ?  Does she give you spankings across her knee ,she should if she is HOH.

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

I recommend that she takes you panty shopping. I put my husband in panties before we were married. Do you do all the housework  you should ?  Does she give you spankings across her knee ,she should if she is HOH.

I am the house husband. For example today I have cleaned everywhere, changed the bedding and washed everything. I really like my wife being in charge and doing what I am told. It works well. As for otk spanking, no. She always like to discipline me as a formal punishment. Wednesday was over the breakfast bar most mostly she puts me over a spanking bench that I built a long time ago.   

Link to post
18 hours ago, BorehamwoodMan said:

I shall talk to my wife who is the boss and ask her what she thinks about me trying some panties. She has never discussed with me about wearing panties as she likes me in classic Jockey's. I shall raise the question when she gets back from shopping.

Why, man?!

Link to post
10 hours ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

The panties on a man thing is getting too weird.  I think I’ve had enough of this thread.

Well some some  it works out very well.  Who knows how many have tried it and had it really work for them? Or how many were open minded and tried it and decided it was not for them?  To each their own.

Link to post
On 4/9/2021 at 1:48 AM, BorehamwoodMan said:

That sounds a little excessive for playing with my willy and would you believe, I have never worn panties so if you look at my photo what sort of panties do you think I should wear?

No not really 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...