Arnica Gel

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with using arnica Gel for marks and bruises?   It's advertised as being helpful for that but  I am using Arnica right now three times a day after a particularly severe spanking and it doesn't seem to accelerate recovery.

Thanks!

Her_Guy

8 minutes ago, Her_guy said:

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with using arnica Gel for marks and bruises?   It's advertised as being helpful for that but  I am using Arnica right now three times a day after a particularly severe spanking and it doesn't seem to accelerate recovery.

Thanks!

Her_Guy

Think it's better for light marks. It only seems to soothe for severe bruising and marks and tbh pure aloe vera gel is much more soothing. I use pure organic aloe vera gel with pure Argon oil to moisturise and help my butt heal. I love bruises and marks so don't want rid of them per se but know if I want to keep getting them, I need to look after my skin. Lush does a good moisturising cream for your butt called "rude rumps" but it's bright orange and stains clothing so only use it if you are prepared for that outcome? If you want marks and bruises then you have to be prepared for the recovery time and if you don't want that then avoid getting them.

Hi Sassy,

Thank you for the reply and the information!

I'm not looking for soothing but maybe I should consider what you said about keeping my butt in spankable condition.     I want to feel the result of a spanking for a long time.  I have set up a DD arrangement with my wife that has been in place for a really long time now.  She doesn't like to leave marks but I have assured her that in my view, if she hasn't left a few marks then she hasn't been severe enough.  I would like the marks to go away quickly so she feels better about spanking me the next time.  She seems to be getting over that apprehenson of late because a couple of days ago she strapped and paddled me even though marks and bruises were still there from a spanking a few days beforehand.  Maybe I should consider curbing my smart mouth but it's really hard to do, haha!

The ice pack is something I should try for this purpose and since I use it every time I have an injury from work or projects, I can't believe I never thought of it!

Have a great day!

Her_Guy

16 minutes ago, Her_guy said:

Hi Sassy,

Thank you for the reply and the information!

I'm not looking for soothing but maybe I should consider what you said about keeping my butt in spankable condition.     I want to feel the result of a spanking for a long time.  I have set up a DD arrangement with my wife that has been in place for a really long time now.  She doesn't like to leave marks but I have assured her that in my view, if she hasn't left a few marks then she hasn't been severe enough.  I would like the marks to go away quickly so she feels better about spanking me the next time.  She seems to be getting over that apprehenson of late because a couple of days ago she strapped and paddled me even though marks and bruises were still there from a spanking a few days beforehand.  Maybe I should consider curbing my smart mouth but it's really hard to do, haha!

The ice pack is something I should try for this purpose and since I use it every time I have an injury from work or projects, I can't believe I never thought of it!

Have a great day!

Her_Guy

Thanks!

I'm the same I want the pain to last as long as possible. It's important if you play hard to look after your skin.

Thank her for the " love marks," try to find a way to praise her for them and she might not feel so bad/ guilty. Tell her how much it makes you feel loved and cared for, when you get to admire the marks she leaves. For me, that would be one of the ways love should be conveyed. Explain to her, that you see them as a precious gift. Make her feel good about them. Not saying that it will work but it' s worth a go. Never moan about them!

Have a great day too?

Hi Red,

Thanks for the reply about aloe from your experience.  I do use aloe for kitchen burns but never considered it for anything sub-dermal.

Hi Sassy,

I'm working on how to use the "love marks" comment that you suggested.  It'll be a while before the next chance to use it unless I exercise my smart mouth again.  And I never moan about the marks.  I always smile when she sees me looking at them in the mirror.  The ones that prompted this post have been there for almost a week.  I think they may be gone in another few days.

Her_guy