Spanking Needs Forums

Spankees need to be spanked.

I told my wife while we were dating. She was a very vanilla type but has evolved into a good ER. She said if I’m asking, she would try. I did a lot of searching on the subject and had her read a lot of articles on it so she could better understand it. Lots of communication and understanding between us on the subject now. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Busted4fun said:

I told my wife while we were dating. She was a very vanilla type but has evolved into a good ER. She said if I’m asking, she would try. I did a lot of searching on the subject and had her read a lot of articles on it so she could better understand it. Lots of communication and understanding between us on the subject now. 

That's good to hear that another wife is spanking her husband. Many men are still boys and need a firm wife hand to be a better husband.Is your wife considered HoH like I am with my husband. It is very hard to be considered HoH when she is spanking you across her knee .

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

That's good to hear that another wife is spanking her husband. Many men are still boys and need a firm wife hand to be a better husband.Is your wife considered HoH like I am with my husband. It is very hard to be considered HoH when she is spanking you across her knee .

I am HoH, but the spanking keeps things fair. If she says I need to go over for the paddle, it’s because I’ve gone too far with attitude or behavior. I do ask her for discipline at times after I realize myself I’ve been a not too pleasant person. Self realization is part of the process here. It goes back and forth between me asking and her saying it’s needed.

13 minutes ago, Busted4fun said:

I am HoH, but the spanking keeps things fair. If she says I need to go over for the paddle, it’s because I’ve gone too far with attitude or behavior. I do ask her for discipline at times after I realize myself I’ve been a not too pleasant person. Self realization is part of the process here. It goes back and forth between me asking and her saying it’s needed.

I hope she gets to the point where she just spanks your bottom for being a unruly male. I feel that the spanker should be HoH but to each his own. She should be blistering your bottom without having to ask. Marriages would run a lot smoother if the wife is in total control. My husband and I have no arguments . I am fair but firm.  Ms L

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hubby and I discussed his need to be spanked before we got married. I had to learn a new skill. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Edie said:

Hubby and I discussed his need to be spanked before we got married. I had to learn a new skill. 

Yes good for you dear that you found out about his need to be spanked and you give him the correction. I hope you are spanking him across your knee , that's where husbands belong.Before we were married I found out about my husband need to be spanked by a women. I said OK but I am also HoH we compromised. I have a dominant personally but was fairly new about spanking a man. You should be congratulated , you go girl and give him hard spankings. 

• Like 1

I'm not the relationship type. I don't believe in marriage. However....if I were to ever change my mind in that regard, my girlfriend/wife would know from jump street that I am a spankee and she would need to evolve into a spanker if the whole thing is going to work. Not that I ever see myself changing in that regard or anything. 

On 3/31/2021 at 6:32 PM, Oracle said:

I only told my wife last year, even though we've been married for 7. Luckily she was totally cool with it, and now I get spanked pretty much whenever I ask.

I agree, the sooner you disclose the better. I wish I had told her years ago.

Hello 

On 3/31/2021 at 5:51 PM, Oracle said:

Thank you! Yes I feel very lucky to have an understanding and willing wife, especially considering all the stories I read on here. When I told her, she essentially said "Ok cool. Go get the wooden spoon".

We're not in a DD relationship or anything. For me spanking is for fun, stress relief, or just to fulfill the need. 

I wish I could help everyone come to terms with their fetish so they're able to get what they need.

I think more wives would be more than willing to spank their husbands if that is what they want. My husband did not have to tell me after I found his women spank men reading material.

• Like 1
On 4/1/2021 at 3:53 PM, countspankulot said:

I agree that this should be brought up early in a relationship, but to be honest, I didn't even know myself back then. I knew I had an urge to spank, but I had no idea how much I needed to BE spanked and for my wife to take control. That understanding came much later.

Same. Despite being obsessed with the subject from forever I really didn't recognize how important being on the receiving end was to me. I suspect it's because I found the prospect too disturbing. It must have been overwhelming on some psychological level, which is funny because the fantasy was of my being emotionally overwhelmed. The idea of my being attracted to getting a spanking that left me making a spectacle of myself and crying unreservedly at the hands of my spanker was probably just too much to handle. So I off loaded it onto a partner being the one who got spanked. But still, giving that kind of emotionally impactful spanking is plenty appealing. It's just that it's now been reassigned to second place.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 7:15 PM, KentuckyGuy said:

I was married before the internet, at a time when I thought I had to be the only person into spanking in the world.  After the internet, I found out how wrong I had been.  I tried with my wife but she said has never understood.  I would not go back and change things now, because I have two wonderful children.  But still it has hurt our marriage when she made me feel as though something had to be terribly wrong with me.

Aww, do sorry to hear that Kentuckyguy☹️

On 3/31/2021 at 8:48 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

I think more spankees are ashamed of their interest. I think it is even harder for a man. When I found my boyfriend now husband stash of spanking material it open up a new whole light in our relationship.

That was the glorious day your husband’s life was changed for the better. What a blessing! 😍

15 minutes ago, GaryMcKee said:

That was the glorious day your husband’s life was changed for the better. What a blessing! 😍

Yes Gary after giving him my undivided attention . I called my dominant girlfriend and the training and rules followed. Before we were married we already both knew what our marriage life would be like. To find that material was the defining moment in our lives. That might be a good topic under writings. My reaction and his embarrassed response.        Ms L

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Spankingmyhuby said:

Yes Gary after giving him my undivided attention . I called my dominant girlfriend and the training and rules followed. Before we were married we already both knew what our marriage life would be like. To find that material was the defining moment in our lives. That might be a good topic under writings. My reaction and his embarrassed response.        Ms L

I for one look forward very much to reading all about it! Behavior modification is a great blessing to both partners in a Wife-Led Marriage. I like to think that I am a better man for all the quality time I have spent over my wife’s knee. Her oft-repeated rule is, “If you are going to act up, I’m going to take your pants down.” 

Gary

On 3/31/2021 at 7:15 PM, Spankingmyhuby said:

Spankees before you were married did you let your partner know that spanking was important to you? What was your partner reaction ? Same question to spankees who are dating. What was your partner reaction."As a wife who gives her husband discipline, this was brought up and I knew that I had to give him the spankings he needs. For spankees on this forum the sooner your partner knows the better. Their should have been agreement made early in the relationship.

My guy I’m in a long distance relationship with knows about my interest in spanking and my need for him to be HOH. Only man I’ve ever felt safe enough to share that part of me with. Obviously not female led like most of the other comments in this thread have been as I’ll be following rather than leading, but I’m thrilled with that. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Summer said:

My guy I’m in a long distance relationship with knows about my interest in spanking and my need for him to be HOH. Only man I’ve ever felt safe enough to share that part of me with. Obviously not female led like most of the other comments in this thread have been as I’ll be following rather than leading, but I’m thrilled with that. 

I wish you great success, Summer. It is a thrill, isn’t it? 🥰

I have never shared my spanking interest with a partner. They were all very vanilla and I was very in the closet. Now I have someone who spanks me regularly but we’re not dating or anything. It’s just for funsies... well and punishment! I hope I’ve grown enough to share this with my next partner tho. It’s becoming more part of my life and I’d hate to shove myself back into the closet for someone who doesn’t get it. Can’t see myself doing that tho tbh! 😆 my spanker is an hour away and I can get away with a LOT! Might be too hard to be so cheeky if I lived with my spanker! 😜

2 hours ago, GaryMcKee said:

I wish you great success, Summer. It is a thrill, isn’t it? 🥰

Thanks! It is definitely a thrill. I snuck a few “innocent” spanking comments in after we’d been talking about our relationship for a while and wow did he run with it. We rarely have a conversation now in which spanking doesn’t get talked about. Can’t wait for our relationship to move beyond long distance. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Summer said:

Thanks! It is definitely a thrill. I snuck a few “innocent” spanking comments in after we’d been talking about our relationship for a while and wow did he run with it. We rarely have a conversation now in which spanking doesn’t get talked about. Can’t wait for our relationship to move beyond long distance. 

You two are well on your way! 😈

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JoJo513 said:

I have never shared my spanking interest with a partner. They were all very vanilla and I was very in the closet. Now I have someone who spanks me regularly but we’re not dating or anything. It’s just for funsies... well and punishment! I hope I’ve grown enough to share this with my next partner tho. It’s becoming more part of my life and I’d hate to shove myself back into the closet for someone who doesn’t get it. Can’t see myself doing that tho tbh! 😆 my spanker is an hour away and I can get away with a LOT! Might be too hard to be so cheeky if I lived with my spanker! 😜

I don’t think I could be in a relationship with someone I can’t 100% trust (I’ve been through too much), and that includes them knowing about my spanking interest. Good for you for recognizing that you need to tell your next partner. 🙂

• Like 1

Yes, spankees do need to be spanked. And thank you to the spankers for doing such a good job helping us!

unfortunately i didn’t bring it up to very vanilla hubby before marriage. And since he is sometimes more submissive than i am, won’t be either.