Spanking Needs Forums

A positive health post

Nine years ago today (3/28) I had a bone marrow stem cell transplant.  Were it not for that I’d not be here, let alone feeling better than my age which is great. 

I lost a lot of years and get to make some up. 

Added bonus - I passed two weeks since the second vaccination so I’m ok out in the real world. 

Very grateful to have dodged that one. 

• Like 2

@dmirk It's always nice to hear positive stories- lots of spanking years left in you. It will be a week, Monday, since my 2nd shot so will be catching up with ya shortly😂

As soon as I get myself down to Texas I mean to come deal with you.

At my age, I know you'll be looking for more but I'll still do a good job.

I'm drifting out of your age limit but you already agreed earlier so I'll hold you to it. They way I look at it I take the my chronological age, add it to me "second birthday" age and divide by two.  I'm still a young guy.  I have found the fountain of middle age.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, dmirk said:

As soon as I get myself down to Texas I mean to come deal with you.

At my age, I know you'll be looking for more but I'll still do a good job.

I'm drifting out of your age limit but you already agreed earlier so I'll hold you to it. They way I look at it I take the my chronological age, add it to me "second birthday" age and divide by two.  I'm still a young guy.  I have found the fountain of middle age.

I'll tell you what... let's see how that mathematical equation holds up when you have to catch me😂 I have short legs and with the senior citizen thing, I'll give you a minute head start. See I'm a nice little and play fair😛

• Haha 2
50 minutes ago, dmirk said:

May have to bring the spanking machine...

And here was me thinking that you were the spanking machine😂 What sort ER are you?

1 minute ago, dmirk said:

An old small one...

Sounds like you need some growth hormones😂 It rains a lot in England and it didn't help my growth.

That's because you didn't get enough sun.

I'll brighten you up where the sun don't shine.

@dmirk I'm pretty sure I have an easy way to hobble a potential runner...  Simply hold up a couple of spankint items... I don't know any self described spanko who can resist wanting to look and touch the impliments!  Especially if they are pretty to look at too!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, dmirk said:

That's because you didn't get enough sun.

I'll brighten you up where the sun don't shine.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Oh boy, does that mean that I can finally get over 5ft1?😇

30 minutes ago, Megthe said:

@dmirk I'm pretty sure I have an easy way to hobble a potential runner...  Simply hold up a couple of spankint items... I don't know any self described spanko who can resist wanting to look and touch the impliments!  Especially if they are pretty to look at too!

Please, don't give him any ideas... he's already cocky enough😂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dmirk said:

Thanks, Megthe. 

Of course, you I could get to in less than a day....

Hey man, the best things in life aren't easy... you want the best you have to put in the effort, to be rewarded🙄

Just now, sassylittle said:

Hey man, the best things in life aren't easy... you want the best you have to put in the effort, to be rewarded🙄

Aww don't get jealous now.  I'm sure we can feed @dmirk enough redbull that he'd have enough energy to be able to spank both of us if it came to that.  That being said my hubbs is not really into the idea of having other people spank me. Although now in my head I'm like... Wait... Mini post covid spanking party in Tx?  😅

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Megthe said:

Aww don't get jealous now.  I'm sure we can feed @dmirk enough redbull that he'd have enough energy to be able to spank both of us if it came to that.  That being said my hubbs is not really into the idea of having other people spank me. Although now in my head I'm like... Wait... Mini post covid spanking party in Tx?  😅

I think that he needs more than redbull to get enough energy to take both of us on😂 Just tell hubbs that your friend is a bad influence and teases these Tops until they deliver the promised goods... aka as we wound them up enough until they actually bit us or spanked us, in our case😛

57 minutes ago, Megthe said:

He's no fun.  He could watch if he wanted...  Not that I've tried that before.

"Oh, dear, he's just a nice old man."...

1 hour ago, sassylittle said:

I think that he needs more than redbull to get enough energy to take both of us on😂 Just tell hubbs that your friend is a bad influence and teases these Tops until they deliver the promised goods... aka as we wound them up enough until they actually bit us or spanked us, in our case😛

Lol somehow he thinks my bottom belongs to him.  I kinda wish he would join on here so he could befriend onther spankos too... I mean, I have PLENTY of realestate for 2 ers at the same time lol or just as much fun another spanko pair... So manu options lol

1 hour ago, dmirk said:

He's no fun.  He could watch if he wanted...  Not that I've tried that before.

"Oh, dear, he's just a nice old man."...

Lol we did that once... It led to.ke getting spanked by 2 people at once.  😄  A benefit of a big bottom I guess!

15 minutes ago, Megthe said:

Lol we did that once... It led to.ke getting spanked by 2 people at once.  😄  A benefit of a big bottom I guess!

Well, when he's next in the mood...

You're in RI.  Your Newport Creamery bought up a great NJ tradition when the outfit that made them went bankrupt.  A thing called an Awful Awful.  The finest milkshake/malt ever...

Every few years I pop through just for that.

1 hour ago, Megthe said:

Lol somehow he thinks my bottom belongs to him.  I kinda wish he would join on here so he could befriend onther spankos too... I mean, I have PLENTY of realestate for 2 ers at the same time lol or just as much fun another spanko pair... So manu options lol

Take it as a compliment that he thinks that your bottom is too precious to share. Some men don't like sharing their goods and many women appreciate a man with those standards😀