Spanking/punishment experience with In-Laws

Do you have any experience with getting warned and/or punished (spankings, timeouts Cornertime Or other things) by your In-Laws or your spouse getting warned and or punished in front of you by your In-Laws? Or your spouse warning or punishing you in front of or within ear shot of your In-Laws. 

Disclaimer:

If by chance anyone have an issues with this question I’m going to ask that you just scroll on by. I would really like people to feel free to comment on any and all my questions without fear of being attacked by other members. This site has Admins to monitor this site. If you feel it necessary to express your concerns please file a complaint with the Admins of Spanking Needs. I will respect their decision on what’s allowed or not allowed.  

Thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. Have a great day. 

• Sad 1

As a 16 year old, I was spanked by my Aunt.  I look back at that spanking as the springboard to my adult spanking connection.   As an adult, I was spanked by the Sister-in-law of my life partner.  A couple of interesting stories.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, cowboy said:

As a 16 year old, I was spanked by my Aunt.  I look back at that spanking as the springboard to my adult spanking connection.   As an adult, I was spanked by the Sister-in-law of my life partner.  A couple of interesting stories.

Thank you for sharing. I would enjoy hearing the stories. A few people are PMing me with their experiences. Feel free to do the same. 

• 2 months later...