Spanking Needs Forums

A new approach to My needs.🙂

A new approach to my needs;

’ Bare ‘ with Me - lol

’ An ass to grab, hair to pull a red bottom and a girl calling Me Sir. ‘ or whatever ever scenario that fills her need.

come here girl, it’s time.

You know how to get this taken care of, ‘ git er done’ - then move on.

• Confused 1
37 minutes ago, Overrmykneemiss said:

A new approach to my needs;

’ Bare ‘ with Me - lol

’ An ass to grab, hair to pull a red bottom and a girl calling Me Sir. ‘ or whatever ever scenario that fills her need.

come here girl, it’s time.

You know how to get this taken care of, ‘ git er done’ - then move on.

Have you gone crazy, Rick? If I was you I'd go back to your old approach... not sure how many women are going to gravitate to this one. Smart women know to stay away from crazy, old men😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

Have you gone crazy, Rick? If I was you I'd go back to your old approach... not sure how many women are going to gravitate to this one. Smart women know to stay away from crazy, old men😂

He's no doubt spoiled by the surplus of ees in Michigan.

Stay away from crazy old men?  Perish the thought!

Lol, 

The ‘old approach ‘ is not appealing to some of the naughty girls that require corrective action.

Those that know Me realize that I am not crazy- maybe a twisted sense of humor in a non harmful way, but I do seem old in the eyes of some that maybe seek a definitive power exchange. 😏.

I am very much able to be the Dominant/ Daddy/Mentor a warm and fuzzy Friend that may be needed or be desired be it a vocal scolding or a well reddened bottom.

Experience, wisdom, as well as physical strength are all part of being a good Er.

I feel that if a girl is honest about her true needs versus wants, maturity has a place. Are you wanting a spanking for ___________. <<<< insert answer .

Be Well. 

PM Me if you have a need, want , maybe curious. 

Rick.  

Just now, dmirk said:

Old men who are crazy ,in the right ways,  are hot but nonsensical crazy just doesn't do it for me😂 Just giving him some guidance from a meek ee😝

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Overrmykneemiss said:

Lol, 

The ‘old approach ‘ is not appealing to some of the naughty girls that require corrective action.

Those that know Me realize that I am not crazy- maybe a twisted sense of humor in a non harmful way, but I do seem old in the eyes of some that maybe seek a definitive power exchange. 😏.

I am very much able to be the Dominant/ Daddy/Mentor a warm and fuzzy Friend that may be needed or be desired be it a vocal scolding or a well reddened bottom.

Experience, wisdom, as well as physical strength are all part of being a good Er.

I feel that if a girl is honest about her true needs versus wants, maturity has a place. Are you wanting a spanking for ___________. <<<< insert answer .

Be Well. 

PM Me if you have a need, want , maybe curious. 

Rick.  

Does age play a part in this "definitive power exchange?" I find the power exchange much more powerful with an older Daddy. Guess, I might be alone in that idea. I'm honest about my true need... just finding the right old Daddy to meet it. Seems that the older ones have a lack of the necessary skills to meet those needs, plus a functional tool which of course is essential😂

• Haha 1

After these years warming bottoms, an Er learns to be flexible to a woman’s needs.

We have a few conversations and get a feel for each other, no two ever seem exactly alike.

I could offer a stereotype OTK using one specific technique but we all mature and grow and develop different needs/wants.

9 minutes ago, dmirk said:

Michigan is shaped like a hand for a reason— lol there are more Swatters than swatees 😂

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Overrmykneemiss said:

Michigan is shaped like a hand for a reason— lol there are more Swatters than swatees 😂

Michigan is cold and the weather's shit so guessing a lot of ee's aren't hardy enough to survive there😝

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, dmirk said:

29 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

Does age play a part in this "definitive power exchange?" I find the power exchange much more powerful with an older Daddy. Guess, I might be alone in that idea. I'm honest about my true need... just finding the right old Daddy to meet it. Seems that the older ones have a lack of the necessary skills to meet those needs, plus a functional tool which of course is essential😂

Age play is something I have done, it seems for some it is a necessary, others do not understand its value, like I said earlier that every girl is different besides the shape of their soon to be scorched bottom.

(((( huggs )))) 

Rick.

1 minute ago, Overrmykneemiss said:

Age play is something I have done, it seems for some it is a necessary, others do not understand its value, like I said earlier that every girl is different besides the shape of their soon to be scorched bottom.

(((( huggs )))) 

Rick.

I understand the value of DDlg and Hugggggsssss

1 hour ago, Overrmykneemiss said:

You are right dmirk, she probably mended her ways 

NOT 😂

Mended her ways?   😂😂😂

Oh, stop!  Yer killin’ me!...

32 minutes ago, Overrmykneemiss said:

I have been looking for her on the ‘ Best Behaved ‘ posters 😂 

I thinks me gonna get thumped when the little angel reads this😳

Best Behaved?

I think you might be looking in the wrong place.

And as for controlling her through spankings (or probably any other method, I am reminded of the one who wanted to shoot Mongo in Blazing Saddles.  "Shooting him just makes him mad."

10 hours ago, dmirk said:

Best Behaved?

I think you might be looking in the wrong place.

And as for controlling her through spankings (or probably any other method, I am reminded of the one who wanted to shoot Mongo in Blazing Saddles.  "Shooting him just makes him mad."

I am dying. *package for mongo*

On 3/20/2021 at 4:15 PM, Overrmykneemiss said:

This is why switches are great lol