Jump to content
Spanking Needs Forums

Poll: Porn and Relationships


Porn and Relationships  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. The following statement most closely identifies how I feel about the use of porn by my SO in a LTR

    • If my SO used porn behind my back I would consider that cheating and it would not be tolerated
      1
    • Porn is only allowed in our relationship if we watch it together
      4
    • I watch porn without my SO around and my SO watches porn without me...it's no big deal
      16
    • I have no interest in porn and neither does my SO. It's not on our radar screen. Complete non issue. Why are you asking?
      5


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

@sassylittleWell you were right about how many people would come out to vote.  😬🙄🤭  I'll try better next time.  

Porn and puritans don't mix... how many times do I have to tell old AG?🤣

Link to post
1 minute ago, sassylittle said:

Porn and puritans don't mix... how many times do I have to tell old AG?🤣

Well I thought I had an option for those people too on my poll.   🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Just now, AfterGeometry said:

Well I thought I had an option for those people too on my poll.   🤷‍♂️

Oh, you mean the option that had one person vote for it? Suppose 1 puritan out of 7 is good going. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, sassylittle said:

Oh, you mean the option that had one person vote for it? Suppose 1 puritan out of 7 is good going. 

Or the first option.   The first option is more "anti-porn" and the fourth option is more "meh, who cares, no interest" sort of attitude.   

Link to post
7 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Or the first option.   The first option is more "anti-porn" and the fourth option is more "meh, who cares, no interest" sort of attitude.   

It would be anti-porn if you excluded the part about them watching it together😂

Link to post
2 hours ago, sassylittle said:

It would be anti-porn if you excluded the part about them watching it together😂

That's the second option!!!   I have it all covered sister!  

Link to post

I feel like I am some where between 2 and 3.  Back when I was married  VHS videos were the thing.  And we were somewhat cheap.   He would go in a place that rented  XXX tapes- but I am fairly sure  we watched 90% together.   He might have watch first to see if was something we or me  might like.   I don't think either one of us really got turned on by porn but sometimes we would see something we might like to try.  (new position or technique).  He would mail order some spanking video (most often shadow lane) and I fairly sure we watched those together.   He might have watched them alone too at time which was  ok, with me.  He was more into spanking than me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

That's the second option!!!   I have it all covered sister!  

Shows how bad my eyesight is😂 Need to get a new glasses prescription this week. Eye Dr told me that my eyesight is shit, yesterday, guess we can concur 😝

Link to post
15 hours ago, sassylittle said:

Shows how bad my eyesight is😂 Need to get a new glasses prescription this week. Eye Dr told me that my eyesight is shit, yesterday, guess we can concur 😝

Awwwwwww get those glasses girl!!!  Your dream daddy might walk by and you won't even see him!!!   Then you will feel bad.  Or he will think you're ignoring him and then he will feel bad!!!  😝

Link to post
8 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Awwwwwww get those glasses girl!!!  Your dream daddy might walk by and you won't even see him!!!   Then you will feel bad.  Or he will think you're ignoring him and then he will feel bad!!!  😝

Oh boy, don't worry about that. My eyes can still spot a hot Daddy😂 Maybe the new glasses will help me to focus on the important parts thou😝

Link to post

I went for the 3rd option. For spankos, I think this is less of an issue than vanillas. In my personal experience, I've found both partners like to watch spanking porn to look for new ideas and keep things fresh. 

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Neither one of us really care if the other watches porn or goes to a strip club (pre Covid). We agree that no matter what we watch or see in person sex only happens between us, or sometime alone!

Link to post

I’ve watched both spanking porn and regular porn, though I get more out of spanking porn.  Not in a relationship, and I don’t want to speak for my disciplinarian, though if I had to guess I would presume she doesn’t watch regular porn.  She’s got a wholesome vibe that I respect.  We do share spanking videos via e-mail that we both watch, though.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...