Spanking Needs Forums

Questions about moving to spanking on the bare

I’m a male EE so I don’t have the same reservations about exposure, but I’ll offer one tip to a question you had about keeping the other parts of you from being exposed.  If you wear a long t-shirt, it will act as a curtain and he won’t see what’s in front when your pants are pulled down, assuming that’s what you’re wanting to keep hidden.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:12 AM, SpudStateSpanky said:

I’m a male EE so I don’t have the same reservations about exposure, but I’ll offer one tip to a question you had about keeping the other parts of you from being exposed.  If you wear a long t-shirt, it will act as a curtain and he won’t see what’s in front when your pants are pulled down, assuming that’s what you’re wanting to keep hidden.

For women, there's an even better solution: wear a dress.

But it sounds like she's already decided how to handle this.

• Haha 2

Rather than have to answer all the questions, yourself, you may want to ask your er a few of your own.  For example, 'what will you get out of the spanking, if my bottom is bare, that you don't get with just my shorts/suit?'  I can tell you that for me, removing each layer of clothing, all the way down to the bare, is like opening a present that my ee has given to me (by letting me spank her).  I don't do it to see her lady parts, but to eventually see a bare bottom over my lap and to know that she is feeling the discipline more and more with each layer of clothing that is removed.

Another one might be, 'will the spanking work as well for you, if I've still got a g-string on, when you remove my shorts/suit, as it would if I were totally bare?'  Again, only speaking for myself, it would not be a deal breaker, if the ee were wearing a g-string, as for all intents and purposes, they are 'bare-bottomed', at that point.  I've often wondered why ppl even bother to take g-strings off, in videos, as they don't gain any more access to spankable area with it off.  I assume it's for those viewers who like to get a peek of lady parts while a spanking is being delivered.  I'm sure there's an embarrassment factor, too, knowing that you don't have any clothes on below the waist, but as far being able to effectively spank, the g-string offers no more protection than being bare bottomed.

Also, with a g-string, you could also wear panties over it, so that the er, and you as the ee, can get the full feeling of the 'taking down of the panties and exposing the 'bare' buttocks' without having crossed that line that you are uncomfortable with. Right now, you always have your shorts/suit on, so you don't get that feeling of helplessness as your clothes come off, which is part of the submission process/power exchange that both the ee and er enjoy.

Just some thoughts and ideas that rambled through my head as I read this thread, hope they help you, or anyone else.  :)

Mulege

Maybe, since you seem to know one another well, just follow your instincts. It may just happen one day that you will find that your mind has changed, but that needs to happen of its own accord. You are so right that you are in control.

The fact that you actually talk with each other about these things bodes well. The minor details will ultimately take care of themselves as your relationship progresses.

Best wishes to you both

Nick

On 4/5/2021 at 6:22 PM, Bramblewine said:

For women, there's an even better solution: wear a dress.

But it sounds like she's already decided how to handle this.

Wouldn’t a dress expose her even more, or at least make her feel more “accessible”?  I wasn’t sure what she was getting at in her initial post so I probably shouldn’t of given my 2 cents, but that had just come to me and seemed like an easy solution.

2 hours ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Wouldn’t a dress expose her even more, or at least make her feel more “accessible”?  I wasn’t sure what she was getting at in her initial post so I probably shouldn’t of given my 2 cents, but that had just come to me and seemed like an easy solution.

It would be the same effect as a long shirt, only more so. Most dresses are longer than long shirts. 

1 hour ago, Bramblewine said:

It would be the same effect as a long shirt, only more so. Most dresses are longer than long shirts. 

I guess you’re right, except that with pants, her pants would still be around her legs, which should give her some sense of security.  I can’t believe I’m having this conversation.  What was I doing trying to think what a woman should wear?  LOL

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

I guess you’re right, except that with pants, her pants would still be around her legs, which should give her some sense of security.  I can’t believe I’m having this conversation.  What was I doing trying to think what a woman should wear?  LOL

Same with panties. Or leggings. Unless the weather is very warm, wearing leggings underneath a skirt is usual.

• Like 1

I have given a LOT of spankings which were just spankings... not sex, not romance, not anything more than spankings. Have always spanked on the bare for many reasons, not the least of which is I firmly believe I need to see what I'm doing and even a thin layer of underwear, while not providing much protection, obscures the view.  It's never come up but I suspect if a woman really, really wanted to wear a thong I'd be okay with that.