Spanking Needs Forums

How to achieve lasting soreness after a spanking?

Hi all,

I enjoy a hard spanking, and would like to receive one that leaves me with a noticeably sore bottom for at least a day or two.

A typical session for me is that first I'm given a hand spanking, then a lighter implement like a hairbrush, finishing with the strap and/or cane.

I find that the sensations are satisfyingly intense during the session, and I'm also left with visible marks for at least a few days. But as soon as the session is over I just feel a little numbness/warmness, and nothing at all after an hour or so.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Are there particular implements that are more likely to have a lasting affect?

Should I try skipping the warm up, and going straight to the more intense implements? (in order to increase the physical impact/bruising/etc).

Would appreciate any advice!

Thanks.

• Like 2

I don't play "patty-cake" & I don't do "warm-ups". So, generally, most ee's have walked away [and I use that term loosely 😁] from the discipline with a lasting impression, which is a noticeably very sore rear end & which has generally lasted for anywhere from 2 to 4 days.

12 minutes ago, MrBottoms said:

I don't play "patty-cake" & I don't do "warm-ups". So, generally, most ee's have walked away [and I use that term loosely 😁] from the discipline with a lasting impression, which is a noticeably very sore rear end & which has generally lasted for anywhere from 2 to 4 days.

When I have to bend over for my wife school paddle SPANKING ,my behind is black and blue for 10 days. Have someone use a school paddle on you on your bare bottom.

2 hours ago, Niche said:

Hi all,

I enjoy a hard spanking, and would like to receive one that leaves me with a noticeably sore bottom for at least a day or two.

A typical session for me is that first I'm given a hand spanking, then a lighter implement like a hairbrush, finishing with the strap and/or cane.

I find that the sensations are satisfyingly intense during the session, and I'm also left with visible marks for at least a few days. But as soon as the session is over I just feel a little numbness/warmness, and nothing at all after an hour or so.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Are there particular implements that are more likely to have a lasting affect?

Should I try skipping the warm up, and going straight to the more intense implements? (in order to increase the physical impact/bruising/etc).

Would appreciate any advice!

Thanks.

Are you wanting to enjoy your spanking?  

21 minutes ago, NewEr said:

Are you wanting to enjoy your spanking?  

Hmm. Complicated question.

I like a hard punishment-style spanking, that pushes my limits.

The enjoyment comes mostly from the anticipation and thinking about it afterwards.

• Like 2

A coarse scrubbing brush works wonders particularly under the shower it softens the skin and on a recently spanked bottom should keep the soreness for as long as you desire it!.... preferably get one new just for this purpose not one you use on the floors👍

8 minutes ago, OhRedhead said:

A bath brush works WONDERS for feeling it for days afterwards. Try that.

Truth. 

• Like 1

@Nichethinking about this a little more, I am actually in the same boat. Unless a spanking session is very intense or ends in deep bruising, I don't have any lasting soreness. Certainly not the "won't sit for a week" type of soreness. I am not really sure what you can do other than increase the intensity / severity or move toward heavier paddles. You could try skipping the hand warm-up, but I don't know if that would really help. Could you just try for a longer session? 

I found a good bathbrush on Amazon for less than $10 and it is way more effective than a traditional hairbrush. You can also buy a heavier hairbrush-style paddle - in case you just have a light one. 

A strapping has to last a long time for me to bave lasting soreness. A caning, too. Even though I might have cane marks for days, I don't feel it after an hour or two. 

Unless it's a very extreme spanking, I'm only sore for a few days. I can't sit for a few days and even thou I sleep on my side, every time I change positions it hurts. However, after a few days, even thou there are still marks the real soreness fades. If I have marks that last several weeks then that becomes a week of real soreness. 7-10 days of marks usually equates to a few days of soreness. 3-4 weeks of marks about a week of soreness. The only time the soreness has lasted longer, than a week, is when I have developed an infection afterwards and I don't recommend an infection to achieve this! I have had longer soreness after getting blisters too.

I have never done warm-ups. 

If you really want long-lasting soreness skip the warm-ups; change implements and like @rubyred said perhaps a heavier paddle. I have a very heavy paddle and it's made of an exotic wood, has holes and gives very deep bruising. Straps are never going to really give deep bruising. If the cane cuts the skin that will leave longer soreness. I have a couple of hickory paddles and they blister good so leave the soreness that you are trying to achieve. Don't get a paddle that is bevelled so go to a supplier who will custom make what you want. If you don't want blisters then make sure it is bevelled. Up the intensity and length of play.

Not sure how self-spanking, daily, is going to help your cause. I wouldn't do that!

• Like 1

Please note that blisters will take a few months to heal, hence why the longer period of soreness. If you don't want that long a healing time then I suggest that you avoid them!

• Like 1

I'll take your word for it!....

Mine gets a bit leathery if I use a paddle even if I moisturise heavily...I guess all butts handle impact differently😘

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, bigbumjohnny said:

Mine gets a bit leathery if I use a paddle even if I moisturise heavily...I guess all butts handle impact differently😘

I use body oil and that seems to help. Anyway, straying from topic. Sorry, OP!

50 minutes ago, bigbumjohnny said:

I'm guessing some of you guys have developed leather tough hides🤭

Nah, we know to look after our skin. Exfoliate, lots of moisturising and soaking in the bath when we can actually sit in the tub😂 I have a nice baby soft butt😝

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, bigbumjohnny said:

If you can sit, try sitting in hot water ( as hot as you can tolerate) or a sauna, then cold water ( as cold as you can manage)... this encourages blood flow and boosts your circulation hence helping the skin to repair. Moisturise often and exfoliate every few days😀

My booty seems to heal ok without too much TLC considering all the abuse it's handled over the years the only thing I don't really go up to is judicial level floggings!

6 minutes ago, bigbumjohnny said:

My booty seems to heal ok without too much TLC considering all the abuse it's handled over the years the only thing I don't really go up to is judicial level floggings!

And why not? I have a Dom who wants to give me a real judicial caning but covid is interfering with that plan😂

3 minutes ago, bigbumjohnny said:

Well as they say " it's your ass"...good luck when that happens

Thanks! I might need it. He told me that I can cuss as much as I want😂