Spanking Needs Forums

SPANKING my husband

Hi I am MS L wife, Hoh and disciplinarian to my husband for 18 years. We have been living a happy wife controled marriage where all major decisions are made by me. This was agreed upon when we were dating and I would give my husband what he wanted. Well I was more than willing to share his interest in spanking and petticoat punishment.I have decided to write this so maybe other ladies will decide to give their boys what they want and need and that is Discipline.                                                                 Spanking my husband.     Three weeks ago myself and my husband were watching tv. When our dog started barking,he wanted to go out for a walk. I asked my husband nicely " would you take him for a walk". He answered me "l have already done it twice". I did not like his answer , when I ask him to do something l expect it to be done. I got off the chair hands on hips and told him"I am not going to ask you again or you are going to get it". Well I said if that's way it is going to be,l will take the dog 🐶 out. I grabbed him by the ear and led him to the corner and gave him a hard slap right on the seat of his lacy panties I make him wear. "When I get back mommy is going to have a long talk with you." When I say mommy he knows he is going to get a spanking". Well when I got back I told my husband to come over to me. "I asked you to take the dog   outside ." I don't care how many times you have taken him out." You disobeyed mommy didn't you ? (Yes mommy) . What happens when you disobey mommy? ( I get a spanking mommy). Well mommy is going to give you a spanking. ( Yes mommy ) "GO in the bedroom and bring mommy the 5 Hole cherry wooden paddle.( Yes mommy).                                                                                        Ok good! "Do you deserve a spanking young man ? (Yes mommy) Why are you getting a spanking from mommy? ( because I did not do what you told me to do mommy).OK good! " Now ask me for a good hard stinging spanking with mommy hand(mommy give me a good hard stinging spanking with your hand.) "Come across mommy knee now!                                                                      Well for the next five minutes I gave him a slow deliberate hand spanking alternating flattening both bottom cheeks with the palm of my hand. His panties did little too protect his bottom from my spanking. During the whole spanking I scolded him about being lazy and not doing what I told him to do.                                                          "I told him to stand up and take his panties off. " Mommy really going to paddle your little behind now"."You are really going to get it now". I put him across my knee and gave him a spanking with the 5  hole cherry paddle . "I Hope you are learning your lesson hubby". The spanking lasted 10 solid minutes and during that time he was reduced to tears and blisters on his sorry bottom . HE was lead to corner my be with hard solid smacks with my hand on his bare behind. I called him out of the corner and he apologized to mommy.                                                By the way my husband is herstingingpalm in this forum s.n. Hope you enjoyed the discipline session I gave my husband.Also if your boyfriend or husband wants you to spank him , say sure and have him buy you a paddle and maybe after you have warmed his behind you will be HOH.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Hi I am MS L wife, Hoh and disciplinarian to my husband for 18 years. We have been living a happy wife controled marriage where all major decisions are made by me. This was agreed upon when we were dating and I would give my husband what he wanted. Well I was more than willing to share his interest in spanking and petticoat punishment.I have decided to write this so maybe other ladies will decide to give their boys what they want and need and that is Discipline.                                                                 Spanking my husband.     Three weeks ago myself and my husband were watching tv. When our dog started barking,he wanted to go out for a walk. I asked my husband nicely " would you take him for a walk". He answered me "l have already done it twice". I did not like his answer , when I ask him to do something l expect it to be done. I got off the chair hands on hips and told him"I am not going to ask you again or you are going to get it". Well I said if that's way it is going to be,l will take the dog 🐶 out. I grabbed him by the ear and led him to the corner and gave him a hard slap right on the seat of his lacy panties I make him wear. "When I get back mommy is going to have a long talk with you." When I say mommy he knows he is going to get a spanking". Well when I got back I told my husband to come over to me. "I asked you to take the dog   outside ." I don't care how many times you have taken him out." You disobeyed mommy didn't you ? (Yes mommy) . What happens when you disobey mommy? ( I get a spanking mommy). Well mommy is going to give you a spanking. ( Yes mommy ) "GO in the bedroom and bring mommy the 5 Hole cherry wooden paddle.( Yes mommy).                                                                                        Ok good! "Do you deserve a spanking young man ? (Yes mommy) Why are you getting a spanking from mommy? ( because I did not do what you told me to do mommy).OK good! " Now ask me for a good hard stinging spanking with mommy hand(mommy give me a good hard stinging spanking with your hand.) "Come across mommy knee now!                                                                      Well for the next five minutes I gave him a slow deliberate hand spanking alternating flattening both bottom cheeks with the palm of my hand. His panties did little too protect his bottom from my spanking. During the whole spanking I scolded him about being lazy and not doing what I told him to do.                                                          "I told him to stand up and take his panties off. " Mommy really going to paddle your little behind now"."You are really going to get it now". I put him across my knee and gave him a spanking with the 5  hole cherry paddle . "I Hope you are learning your lesson hubby". The spanking lasted 10 solid minutes and during that time he was reduced to tears and blisters on his sorry bottom . HE was lead to corner my be with hard solid smacks with my hand on his bare behind. I called him out of the corner and he apologized to mommy.                                                By the way my husband is herstingingpalm in this forum s.n. Hope you enjoyed the discipline session I gave my husband.Also if your boyfriend or husband wants you to spank him , say sure and have him buy you a paddle and maybe after you have warmed his behind you will be HOH.

"Ms L : My husband did a good job cleaning the apartment today,so I didn't have to correct him. Tomorrow is Sunday and he will be standing in the corner at 11 am waiting for me and his Maintenance spanking.

• Like 1

@Ms L.  This sounds a lot like our 24/7, female-led, D/s, DD relationship.  My now life partner has total control over me and everything to do with our household.  I am spanked for discipline and maintenance and have covenants, duties, chores, house and behavior rules.  A good bare ass spanking is the only form of punishment we use.   I will say I am totally happy with this lifestyle.  I believe in the superiority of the female and never want to live in any other manner.

9 hours ago, cowboy said:

@Ms L.  This sounds a lot like our 24/7, female-led, D/s, DD relationship.  My now life partner has total control over me and everything to do with our household.  I am spanked for discipline and maintenance and have covenants, duties, chores, house and behavior rules.  A good bare ass spanking is the only form of punishment we use.   I will say I am totally happy with this lifestyle.  I believe in the superiority of the female and never want to live in any other manner.

Ms L.: Yes it is similar both of you know who is boss and you know your place over our knees. You are respectful answering me as ms and that is proper but I am sure you deserve every spanking you get young man."Most men never grow up and need a firm woman hand . I will give you some credit that you have enough sense to know who is the superior sex and you take your spankings. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

Ms Herstingingpalm seems kinda fierce... Do they do a Daddy version?😝

Ms L : You would get the same as my husband if you were living under my roof. When your superior asks you to do something you do it. He had a Maintenance spanking today and he is out running errands for me now and he knows they have to be done right.

Just now, Herstingingpalm said:

Ms L : You would get the same as my husband if you were living under my roof. When your superior asks you to do something you do it. He had a Maintenance spanking today and he is out running errands for me now and he knows they have to be done right.

I was kinda of hoping for the Daddydelux version and I'm rather lacking on the slave mentality that your wonderful husband seems to possess.

32 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

I was kinda of hoping for the Daddydelux version and I'm rather lacking on the slave mentality that your wonderful husband seems to possess.

Ms L: I was looking for a man who would be willing for me to run the household. He was looking for a women who would give him spankings . The Maintenance spankings he receive is once a week. The punishment spanking are given , like last week not wanting to take the dog out. He does not enjoy these.I must maintain order and we agreed on this a long time ago. As far as my husband having a slave mentality their are no whips and chains but a loving wife who knows what best for us. If you are looking for a permanent daddy figure I am sure you will find one but be prepared to have a sore bottom and follow his orders. Most of the time the spanker will be the more strict individual in the relationshipsips.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Ms L.: Yes it is similar both of you know who is boss and you know your place over our knees. You are respectful answering me as ms and that is proper but I am sure you deserve every spanking you get young man."Most men never grow up and need a firm woman hand . I will give you some credit that you have enough sense to know who is the superior sex and you take your spankings. 

Thank you Ms L for taking your time to answer my message.  You have hit the nail right on the head, I do know who is the boss in our and every female led relationship.  I try to be respectful to all women and realize I am in need of a strong female hand.  I take every spanking as I know I have earned them.  I would like permission to message you privately to further discuss our similar lifestyles and households.

20 minutes ago, cowboy said:

Thank you Ms L for taking your time to answer my message.  You have hit the nail right on the head, I do know who is the boss in our and every female led relationship.  I try to be respectful to all women and realize I am in need of a strong female hand.  I take every spanking as I know I have earned them.  I would like permission to message you privately to further discuss our similar lifestyles and households.

Yes I will message you later in the week.

• 1 month later...

I think account of your husbands Mommy spanking for not taking the dog out is really wonderful.  He clearly earned that hard spanking and paddling and I think it is great that he can expect discipline in his life. 

I am a switch but I know there are times when I deserve to get my bottom beaten like that.