Has anyone ever met anyone rl on here?

I almost did twice. One wanted to meet me but I wasn't really that into her, I didn't think we had much in common and half the time she got pissed off at me. so i was surprised when she wanted to come and visit me. The other time was weird. The person was new and came on to me really fast at first I was into it but then found some things weird and tried to slow her down which made her very upset. I decided it was a scam of some kind and backed off. All my in-stinks were telling me something was wrong. It was just too good. She had no history on two sights and came right for me.

Other than that it has been over 20 years and I have never connected with some one on line. I don't do dating sites.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 3:08 AM, AfterGeometry said:

You're old school ??? You don't do social media???   Ummm, you have been active here since 2009.  You have a Protonmail account.   I am sure you are plenty savvy in the ways of online communities and communication.    Pretending to be a rube who just fell off the turnip truck is an interesting strategy to deploy with us but you must think nobody here remembers who you are ???  

I got banned for sharing a project veritas video. It’s hard to come to terms with being a priah. I get it. 
that said just best to raise your hand and say I’m a conservative and social media is an existential risk 

4 minutes ago, NeedDiscipline1 said:

I got banned for sharing a project veritas video. It’s hard to come to terms with being a priah. I get it. 
that said just best to raise your hand and say I’m a conservative and social media is an existential risk 

Got banned from where ???