Has anyone ever met anyone rl on here?

On 3/13/2021 at 6:06 AM, rubyredd said:

I like turnips.

Turnips don't turn me on in any way but I would never spank you  merely for articulating a preference for them...(Okay, I might silently judge, but not spank.)  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not from this site, but I haven't been on here, very long.  Have met ee's from other sites, some sites still active, some not.  I have met as many through pure acquaintance (not online), than online, so I'd have to say you have just as much chance meeting someone online vs. discovering someone liked to be spanked through merely talking to them and dropping hints. I have met just as many who don't like being spanked, by experience and trial and error, in r/l, but that's cuz I'm more likely to bring it up, now that I am older, than I was when I was younger.  YMMV.

Hello there!  Yes, I have also met a few individuals from this site, and I'm looking forward to meeting two others once the world opens up again.  I connected with a couple of those people from the chat room, through private messages.  There were some great points raised earlier about that.  We chatted online for months before meeting.

When I first joined this site and I had no idea what I was doing, I had searched for my city name in the Search bar.  It was actually rather helpful and quite interesting.  Because I was new, I mostly read forum posts - but there were some threads started by individuals who were interested in meeting, and it was filtered to my area.  After some due diligence, I messaged one of those individuals, which led to some great conversation.

I also notice that you're in a couple of groups - I've found that to be most helpful.  After I joined the Canadian Spankos group, I very much enjoyed chatting with a few fellow members, and I've met one of them.

Just my (long) two cents - best wishes!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, rubyredd said:

Turnips are delicious. But, yes... I need a spanking. What is your point? 🙄🙄

Nothing new...

I’ll have to see if Indiana fits in next month’s travel plans.  

• Sad 1
On 3/13/2021 at 12:04 PM, spankmedaddy said:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! Beautifully written.  This should be its on separate page of "tips and tricks" ;)❤️ 

What Sassy said.😁😁😁

• Like 1
On 3/12/2021 at 10:15 PM, HeartnBottomWarmer said:

Hi all. I am old school. I don't do social media. I don't know how to do social media properly. 

So how would I (or we) properly initiate a friendship? Just PM someone, and say, Hi, I saw your post? Here's my email? Or?

Congratulations Red zone! The other site? Maybe you can PM me about that.

If you just want to know what to message, here is a draft template:

Hi, I am .......(insert first name maybe?) age, from ( location) and am a ........ ( insert role Dom, Daddy, ER)

I have just seen your profile and have enjoyed reading your profile description and past posts. ( quote a few of them and why they resonate with you. Helps if you've actually read them as that impresses women!)

Now a paragraph about you and what you are looking for. ( make it humble! Most women aren't impressed by egotistical men so don't brag or tell you are the best; are a pro; some type of stud etc!)

Maybe a short paragraph about why you think that you might be a good match. This is where actually have read her profile description and past posts help!

Please take a look at my profile, when you have some spare time. If you are interested, I would enjoy corresponding further with you and see where it goes. ( Don't be pushy, leave the ball in her court.)

Kind regards,

( your first name)

If she doesn't reply don't send up her some pissy message calling her a bitch, snob etc. Maybe she isn't interested right now or is busy but by you playing it cool, she might change her mind in the future.

• Like 3

I've met one person from here in the past year.  We basically just started with PMs and got to know one another.  We met in person a short time later and then had a few sessions over a few months.  I found it beneficial as the spankee.  

I'm looking for a new person now as they haven't been online in quite a while.  

What sassylittle pointed out above is great!!  reach out and introduce yourself.  If they're interested, you'll get a reply and then you can go from there.  If you're a match, then you'll find yourself in a spanking session or more! 

If they don't reply, just take it as they're not interested at the moment.  It does take time, so be patient...   

• Like 1
7 hours ago, michgal.k said:

What Sassy said.😁😁😁

Agreed to a very large extent, though I had one experience where the getting to know you happened entirely through posts and I didn’t initiate.  

You have to watch the real brats.  

I’m not going to use my fully vaccinated status as a point in my favor since other than a brief blip 2020 was about the same as the previous few years.  

At least I’m back to fully functional...

On 3/13/2021 at 12:04 PM, spankmedaddy said:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! Beautifully written.  This should be its on separate page of "tips and tricks" ;)❤️ 

Well, some of us older folks aren't pretending we are anything we are not.

It's always interesting what people think.  In many cases with ees I'm either too old (just like on the receiving end you're never too old on the giving end), too short, whatever.

Yeah, I'm on social media and all sorts of things that make me something other than an "ok, boomer."

That said, get your spankings when, where, and with whomever you want.  I'd be happy to take on the job but consider it extremely unlikely.

People I've met elsewhere have been on this site also, and I've made friends with people here that I've yet to meet because of distance, but not sure I've ever met anyone directly from the site.

19 hours ago, dmirk said:

Well, some of us older folks aren't pretending we are anything we are not.

It's always interesting what people think.  In many cases with ees I'm either too old (just like on the receiving end you're never too old on the giving end), too short, whatever.

Yeah, I'm on social media and all sorts of things that make me something other than an "ok, boomer."

That said, get your spankings when, where, and with whomever you want.  I'd be happy to take on the job but consider it extremely unlikely.

We having a pity party here, @dmirk? You know I love older guys. It obviously gets harder to find good spanking partners, as you age, but that just means that you have to treat the ones you get like gold dust. I'm not attracted to real short guys thou. Personality, trust, honestly and feeling important and appreciated are the main things that I look for.

Glad you are not one of those old guys who pretend they don't do social media, despite being on every platform- I don't like liars or hypocrites.

I'm sure there are girls who would be happy to give you the job- just don't take them for granted, which I doubt you would do.

At least I don’t have to be concerned on the short guy thing since I’m neither in a hurry to get spanked (probably been a dozen years which is probably a record) and I’ve been in Montana once. 

I’m the old 99 and 44/100% er. 

It has been a dry spell but I expect the pandemic enters into that.  At least now I can say I haven’t had an ee think I went overboard and I’m fully vaccinated...

13 minutes ago, dmirk said:

At least I don’t have to be concerned on the short guy thing since I’m neither in a hurry to get spanked (probably been a dozen years which is probably a record) and I’ve been in Montana once. 

I’m the old 99 and 44/100% er. 

It has been a dry spell but I expect the pandemic enters into that.  At least now I can say I haven’t had an ee think I went overboard and I’m fully vaccinated...

We need some action😂 I have my 2nd shot on Monday so will be fully vaccinated too then. Takes up to a month after the 2nd shot to have full immunity, I think. Not overly confident that it's gonna work well but the benefits outweigh the risks!

Supposedly two weeks after the second dose you’re good.  

They are effective but there’s still so much they don’t know. 

I’ve reached the point where I feel safe enough to not turn down a spanking situation because of it.  I’m also hoping to weasel my way into a few ballparks this spring.  I’ve greatly missed things. 

21 minutes ago, dmirk said:

Supposedly two weeks after the second dose you’re good.  

They are effective but there’s still so much they don’t know. 

I’ve reached the point where I feel safe enough to not turn down a spanking situation because of it.  I’m also hoping to weasel my way into a few ballparks this spring.  I’ve greatly missed things. 

I'm not going to turn down a spanking either😝

I have met quite a few on this site in person.  A few I know from attending spanking parties in Dallas.  I have been on this site since 2007.  The first that comes to mind is a girl I started talking to on here back in May 2007.  She had just turned 18.  We finally met in person at the 2009 Chicago Crimson Moon party.  She is married now but we live about 40 minutes apart and see each other often.     

• 2 weeks later...

I think I’ve met maybe 8 people in here. Maybe as many as 10.  

Meeting two - maybe three as I cruise through the Midwest. Some of this is to check out ballparks that look good on tv and see what they’re like for real.  Probably Detroit, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis. Maybe St. Louis.  

You can figure out the secondary or primary purpose.  Any misbehaving young ladies along the way...

I’m your basic nice old guy other than when a real miscreant is over my knee...

That's hard to believe.  Those Texas women around here could certainly use a good spanking.

That said, here I am in New Jersey.  Trust me, Jersey girls are no angels, but they are completely absent from this site.

Waiting for them to come out of hiding.  Then they can have another sort of hiding.

• Haha 1

I have met real people from this site. In one case I emailed him directly. He was experienced and asked me lots of questions over many weeks.

In the other case we used PM and eventually switched to email, then eventually to text.

I think it is harder for male ERs to reach out because they are one of a thousand fishes in the sea and have to prove they are not perving (is that a word?).

Be a gentleman (I don't mean chauvinistic).

And I agree with rubyred - forearms can be very appealing.

• Like 1

No, haven't been on here too long but have not really perused or pursued anyone. There are plenty of interesting folks here but I think of spanking as one element in the constellation of what I'm looking for, really friends is the main thing. One day I was walking in the park, when an ee began texting me furiously on a dating app...it came as some surprise and I had to get used to walking and texting, new for me. And no, I am not lying from being an older person...

HEY, be nice to older people, you will be one too. Not every guy is lying, what, like they have some kind of agenda? ha ha ha. Maybe they do not want to friend you on FB, to keep worlds from colliding? That may be the case, I don't know. No one has yet mentioned that rather obvious motive. Many older people are on social media, but remain dormant. I go through phases when I do absolutely nothing on social media.

Anyway, I got off on a tangent, sorry. (Not "got off" as in...) So, she was texting me, calling me Sir and such, and then I eventually got around to learning a bit about what she is into, what she wants, however things did not work out in the end. What started rapidly ended just as fast, and I did not feel any sense of loss about it after viewing her profile and observing her behavior.

In the end, (...such a nice turn of phrase) I feel that...mutual compatibility is the most important, friendship, rather than the mere circumstance of sharing a sexual fetish. Is this not so? That makes things doubly difficult, the fetish being rare as it is, but fantasy is always accessible to all of us with our blessed and divine imaginations.