Has anyone ever met anyone rl on here?

Hi all. I am old school. I don't do social media. I don't know how to do social media properly. 

So how would I (or we) properly initiate a friendship? Just PM someone, and say, Hi, I saw your post? Here's my email? Or?

Congratulations Red zone! The other site? Maybe you can PM me about that.

4 hours ago, HeartnBottomWarmer said:

Hi all. I am old school. I don't do social media. I don't know how to do social media properly. 

So how would I (or we) properly initiate a friendship? Just PM someone, and say, Hi, I saw your post? Here's my email? Or?

Congratulations Red zone! The other site? Maybe you can PM me about that.

You're old school ??? You don't do social media???   Ummm, you have been active here since 2009.  You have a Protonmail account.   I am sure you are plenty savvy in the ways of online communities and communication.    Pretending to be a rube who just fell off the turnip truck is an interesting strategy to deploy with us but you must think nobody here remembers who you are ???  

• Haha 4

I have meet several people from here.  Either at a Burning River / MDSS party / munch or I have arranged to meet a few people in person  at mutually agreed upon public place. 

4 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

You're old school ??? You don't do social media???   Ummm, you have been active here since 2009.  You have a Protonmail account.   I am sure you are plenty savvy in the ways of online communities and communication.    Pretending to be a rube who just fell off the turnip truck is an interesting strategy to deploy with us but you must think nobody here remembers who you are ???  

It' s always the older ones who claim they don't do social media etc... then you find out that they are on every social media site out there! They put us youngsters to shame... like I have hardly any social media. They LOVE social media hence why they are on every site. Maybe it's a ploy to gain sympathy. If an older person tells you that they don't do social media, don't fall for it... they are lying to you😂

I have met several people too.

Chat in main, contribute to the forums then people will know who you are and what you are about.

If you pm women: 

Don't do Hi babe, naughty girl or use any other condescending terms. Women don't want that nonsense off a stranger.

No telling her to call you Sir/ Daddy/Master etc... one certain way to get a woman to tell you to get lost.

Stand out from other guys so actually write something more than Hi/ Hello!

Read her damn profile before pm'ing. 

Don't use her as a means to get off... have a NORMAL conversation.

No Dick pics! Unless she asks for one lol

Don't expect her to entertain you. You pm'ed her so the onus falls on you to lead the conversation.

Be honest. Don't knock a few years off your age; add a few inches etc... you might fool some women but most are smart enough to work it out. If you are 100% honest and transparent, she will be too.

Don't waste her time. Be clear about your intentions.

I'm sure there's more but there's some starters for you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
5 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

I like turnips.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have never met someone from this site specifically, but when Spanking Memories / SIN was still a thing, I met quite a few guys. 

Definitely follow Sassy's advice... 

I do not automatically call every Top / ER "sir or ma'am" - if you are not my Top, then you are simply another spanko and I expect that we will treat each other as such (polite and mutually courteous). No honorifics. Other bottoms might feel differently, and that is fine. But don't patronize me or expect servitude and submission. 

Definitely no dick pics. You want to turn me on? Show me a pick of your rolled up shirt-sleeves. Forearms are WAY sexier than dicks. 

As Sassy said... if you reach out to me, the onus is on you to lead the convo. I love to talk about spanking (adult consensual)... so I welcome PMs in chat. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, sassylittle said:

It' s always the older ones who claim they don't do social media etc... then you find out that they are on every social media site out there! They put us youngsters to shame... like I have hardly any social media. They LOVE social media hence why they are on every site. Maybe it's a ploy to gain sympathy. If an older person tells you that they don't do social media, don't fall for it... they are lying to you😂

I have met several people too.

Chat in main, contribute to the forums then people will know who you are and what you are about.

If you pm women: 

Don't do Hi babe, naughty girl or use any other condescending terms. Women don't want that nonsense off a stranger.

No telling her to call you Sir/ Daddy/Master etc... one certain way to get a woman to tell you to get lost.

Stand out from other guys so actually write something more than Hi/ Hello!

Read her damn profile before pm'ing. 

Don't use her as a means to get off... have a NORMAL conversation.

No Dick pics! Unless she asks for one lol

Don't expect her to entertain you. You pm'ed her so the onus falls on you to lead the conversation.

Be honest. Don't knock a few years off your age; add a few inches etc... you might fool some women but most are smart enough to work it out. If you are 100% honest and transparent, she will be too.

Don't waste her time. Be clear about your intentions.

I'm sure there's more but there's some starters for you.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! Beautifully written.  This should be its on separate page of "tips and tricks" ;)❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, spankmedaddy said:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! Beautifully written.  This should be its on separate page of "tips and tricks" ;)❤️ 

Very well said!

• Like 1
On 3/13/2021 at 2:08 AM, AfterGeometry said:

First of all, I hardly post much of anything on here ever. So I think you are exaggerating there. There is a reason for this. I am shy on social media. I know social media has its rules and etiquette. But I don't do social media much at all, so I am pretty clueless about these things.

Why the b*tchiness? I don't get it.

PS Yeah, I have a Proton email account, so obviously, I'm pretty darn computer savvy! You must be smoking some real good stuff! 🙂

Thank you for remembering me,tho.

I do appreciate that part.

On 3/13/2021 at 7:18 AM, rubyredd said:

I have never met someone from this site specifically, but when Spanking Memories / SIN was still a thing, I met quite a few guys. 

Definitely follow Sassy's advice... 

I do not automatically call every Top / ER "sir or ma'am" - if you are not my Top, then you are simply another spanko and I expect that we will treat each other as such (polite and mutually courteous). No honorifics. Other bottoms might feel differently, and that is fine. But don't patronize me or expect servitude and submission. 

Definitely no dick pics. You want to turn me on? Show me a pick of your rolled up shirt-sleeves. Forearms are WAY sexier than dicks. 

As Sassy said... if you reach out to me, the onus is on you to lead the convo. I love to talk about spanking (adult consensual)... so I welcome PMs in chat. 

Hi Ruby red. (Nice name).

PM's in chat? What is that?

Thank you folks. I know most of all that much. That is just common sense respect. But stuff like PM in chat? These are the sort of things that I don't know about.

And for all of you who think that I am so darn social media/computer savvy, thank you very much for the back handed compliment. Yes, I am certainly a social media/computer expert! You are right. Thank you.

3 hours ago, HeartnBottomWarmer said:

First of all, I hardly post much of anything on here ever. So I think you are exaggerating there. There is a reason for this. I am shy on social media. I know social media has its rules and etiquette. But I don't do social media much at all, so I am pretty clueless about these things.

PS Yeah, I have a Proton email account, so obviously, I'm pretty darn computer savvy! You must be smoking some real good stuff! 🙂

He hasn't shared any of that "good stuff" with me yet and some of us aren't exactly known for tact...AG is just more tactless than the rest of us😂 I'm hardly computer savvy but manage to navigate chat... you should give it a go, it only takes a little of that computer savvy stuff. And no need to be shy, we are all friendly even though we lack on the tact front😝

3 hours ago, sassylittle said:

He hasn't shared any of that "good stuff" with me yet and some of us aren't exactly known for tact...AG is just more tactless than the rest of us😂 I'm hardly computer savvy but manage to navigate chat... you should give it a go, it only takes a little of that computer savvy stuff. And no need to be shy, we are all friendly even though we lack on the tact front😝

I was going to go into the tack business , but you're right ,  I really don't know anything about tacks.   I learned something from this thread.  🙏

6 hours ago, HeartnBottomWarmer said:

Oh good, I am glad we had this nice little reconciliation then.  😊🙏

"Do What Thou Whilst Shall Be The Whole of the Law" --- Aliester Crowley