Spanking Needs Forums

Sometimes ya just need a good old fashion spanking

Some days I just long for a man to see that when I’m grumpy or sad, or sassy and out of control that a spanking would make me feel so much better and I would much more likely behave if this were done on the regular. 

To be pulled over his knee and have him warm my bottom and then to pull my panties down so they are just below my bottom, to remind me who is in charge and that I’ve been a naughty girl. And to give me a long, hard spanking on my bare bottom until I can behave like a good girl again. And then to have me stand in the corner with my panties down and my naughty red bare bottom on display

mmmmm yes please. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
3 hours ago, Lilcutie said:

Some days I just long for a man to see that when I’m grumpy or sad, or sassy and out of control that a spanking would make me feel so much better and I would much more likely behave if this were done on the regular. 

To be pulled over his knee and have him warm my bottom and then to pull my panties down so they are just below my bottom, to remind me who is in charge and that I’ve been a naughty girl. And to give me a long, hard spanking on my bare bottom until I can behave like a good girl again. And then to have me stand in the corner with my panties down and my naughty red bare bottom on display

mmmmm yes please. 

A woman who speaks my language😀 I'm sure the man would feel a lot better too... there are reciprocal benefits to this. I could think of ways to improve on this scenario, which I feel might add some encouragement to the man, to follow through on this...EVERY TIME. I just don't want to assault any puritan's very delicate senses so I'll leave that up to the imagination😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 8:53 AM, sassylittle said:

A woman who speaks my language😀 I'm sure the man would feel a lot better too... there are reciprocal benefits to this. I could think of ways to improve on this scenario, which I feel might add some encouragement to the man, to follow through on this...EVERY TIME. I just don't want to assault any puritan's very delicate senses so I'll leave that up to the imagination😂

I think I know what you mean 😂👄🍆💦

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, SpankoGuyTX said:

I think I know what you mean 😂👄🍆💦

Nice of me to leave some things up to the imagination- called being a good girl, I think😝😂

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Pgh-mature-male said:

There are such possibilities in Pittsburgh Pa

Pity you are in Pa cause we might have matched each other's needs🙄

On 3/9/2021 at 2:57 AM, Lilcutie said:

mmmmm yes please. 

SWEET!

..panties down just below your bottom, you will be still and wait. You know you've been naughty but you also know that when I am done you will want to behave. 

It won't take too long.. fifteen minutes of spanking and then twenty in the corner..stand straight with your nose against the wall and your fire red bottom glowing. Thirty five minutes start to finish and then you'll be a good girl again.. until the next time. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, lexielexie said:

Panties down for a trip over the knee. Hand, brush, belt, paddle, the works.  Not stopping until my ass is completely red.

And bawling like a baby, might add.  By the way, Lexielexie my adult spanking started at age 23.  And thank you, Lilcutie for this post,  I totally agree with you.

• Like 2
On 3/30/2021 at 2:40 PM, Pinky said:

..panties down just below your bottom, you will be still and wait. You know you've been naughty but you also know that when I am done you will want to behave. 

It won't take too long.. fifteen minutes of spanking and then twenty in the corner..stand straight with your nose against the wall and your fire red bottom glowing. Thirty five minutes start to finish and then you'll be a good girl again.. until the next time. 

Yes yes yes! To all of this. 💕💕💕💕 I need every part of this to get me back in line 

• Like 3

I’m not a “little”, but I can relate to the part about needing to submit to someone in charge (in my case a strong woman), who will punish me when I’m stressed or grumpy or breaking rules.  As odd as it sounds, it makes me feel secure.

It’s not odd. It doesn’t matter if your man or a woman if it makes you feel safe it makes you feel safe. In my case it’s a strong man that does that 💕

and boy oh boy am I in need badly 

• Like 1

I agree @Lilcutie  I'm all for relationships, romance, roleplay, deep psychological connections.

But sometimes all that's really needed is a good, long, hard spanking.  The thorough application of an old fashioned wooden hairbrush to a bared bottom over the knee until that bottom is bright red, on fire, and very, very sore.

Sometimes it's as uncomplicated as that!

• Like 2

Today, is that day for me. I am a mess m. And being pulled over a strong knee and feeling panties come down and knowing I wasn’t getting up until my naughty bottom was given a good long overdue spanking and paddled for good measure, leaving me with a very sore red bare bottom to get through this day. He could pull my panties up, tell me I’m a good girl now and send me on my way. That is all I need today 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 11:25 AM, Lilcutie said:

Today, is that day for me. I am a mess m. And being pulled over a strong knee and feeling panties come down and knowing I wasn’t getting up until my naughty bottom was given a good long overdue spanking and paddled for good measure, leaving me with a very sore red bare bottom to get through this day. He could pull my panties up, tell me I’m a good girl now and send me on my way. That is all I need today 

Oh Goodness!  I couldn't agree with this sentiment more.   I, too,  am in dire need of a good old fashioned, over the knee, bare bottom spanked good and hard spanking.  

• Like 2
5 hours ago, spnkmybottompnk said:

Oh Goodness!  I couldn't agree with this sentiment more.   I, too,  am in dire need of a good old fashioned, over the knee, bare bottom spanked good and hard spanking.  

Yes!  I couldn't agree more!  It has been far too long and I truly need a good firm handed spanking too.  Uggh!

I actually was a given a disciplinary spanking a few days ago. As naughty as I have been I knew I needed it... good gracious that man knew how to give a spanking. My bottom was red the next morning. 

I do love to give a spanking, very much so, but the thing that really floats my boat is that a spankee wants to be across my knee and to take a good firm spanking. That is definitely a prime mover for me and always will be. 

Nice to hear Lilcutie's very open expression of her needs. Thank you. :)