Spanking Needs Forums

Hand SPANKINGS for spankees

9 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

You crack me up.¬†ūüėāūüėā¬†Yep, you may be my spanko soul-mate in this regard.¬†

There is this sterotype that women can't give hard hand SPANKINGS. I know from experience that this is false I know from experience. I was glad to hear that you are not against putting a man across your knee and giving him the purest SPANKING, by hand.I much prefer getting a hand SPANKING from a woman then a implement, their is a bonding experience , plus it is more personal and the sound of the hand hitting bare bottom is a humbling experience.

• Like 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hand spankings are my long-time, all-time, forever favorite! I need to find some new spankees who, like me, prefer the hand to implements. 

No, no. This is how it's going to go: You behave, and you'll get a hand-spanking as a reward. Keep that as a future goal. In the meantime, remember me telling you just recently that you're on thin ice

Indeed, hand spanking is far more intimate than swatting someone with a piece of wood-- hence why I prefer it. And you're right, some of us gals can spank hard with our hand. That said, spankees, espe

1 minute ago, Herstingingpalm said:

There is this sterotype that women can't give hard hand SPANKINGS. I know from experience that this is false I know from experience. I was glad to hear that you are not against putting a man across your knee and giving him the purest SPANKING, by hand.I much prefer getting a hand SPANKING from a woman then a implement, their is a bonding experience , plus it is more personal and the sound of the hand hitting bare bottom is a humbling experience.

Indeed, hand spanking is far more intimate than swatting someone with a piece of wood-- hence why I prefer it. And you're right, some of us gals can spank hard with our hand. That said, spankees, especially men, do sometimes need or want a little extra from a paddle or belt, and I get that. ;) 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

Indeed, hand spanking is far more intimate than swatting someone with a piece of wood-- hence why I prefer it. And you're right, some of us gals can spank hard with our hand. That said, spankees, especially men, do sometimes need or want a little extra from a paddle or belt, and I get that. ;) 

Their has to be some self satisfaction knowing you redden and warmed his bottom with the back of your hand. He will not be bragging about at the local bar I am sure.MY wife usually has a smirk on her face when she is done giving me a good one.

• Like 1
On 3/10/2021 at 8:07 AM, Chawsee said:

Hand spankings are my long-time, all-time, forever favorite! I need to find some new spankees who, like me, prefer the hand to implements. :D

I would love to submit to an endurance test to see how long a hand spanking from Chawsee I could take. xo

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, zwheel said:

I would love to submit to an endurance test to see how long a hand spanking from Chawsee I could take. xo

It would be very interesting to hear MS CHAWSEE answer to this reply . Be careful what you wish for. A hand SPANKING from a determined women can have a very red HUMILATING stinging results to your bare bottom and male ego.

• Like 2
On 3/10/2021 at 10:07 AM, Chawsee said:

Hand spankings are my long-time, all-time, forever favorite! I need to find some new spankees who, like me, prefer the hand to implements. :D

I definitely prefer the hand to implements, Miss Chawsee. There is something so special about a hand spanking. It's in a category all by itself ūüėä

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, SpankorBSpanked said:

Although I too, prefer a hand spanking over anything else, unfortunately, I have yet to meet a woman who could even get my attention with just her bare hand on my bare bottom. 

There are plenty women out their that could hand spank you and get your attention. My wife does more than get my attention believe me. Also my wife girlfriend like seeing a man plead across her knee when her hand lands on a bare bottom.

• Like 1

As I said, I (personally) have yet to meet a woman who could effective hand spank me.  I didn't say they aren't out there.

Several years ago, a woman came over to our house to spank me.  She was there specifically to spank me by hand.  My wife NEVER spanks by hand, ALWAYS uses a paddle.  This was one of the very few times she has stayed to observe when someone else spanked me.  After about 8-10 minutes of this woman trying to spank me by hand, my wife could see she was getting nowhere.  So, my wife went and got one of her favorite thick leather paddles and gave it to this woman; who proceeded to finish what she had started, lol.

To be honest... handspankings just aren't that hard. Even when a guy is delivering. That is why we buy implements!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Herstingingpalm said:

It would be very interesting to hear MS CHAWSEE answer to this reply . Be careful what you wish for. A hand SPANKING from a determined women can have a very red HUMILATING stinging results to your bare bottom and male ego.

Ms. Chawsee (I always call her Miss Chawsee, though she once told me that’s inaccurate, as she was married once, so it’s now Ms., though she’s not big on honorary titles anyway) is gone for a couple weeks. So you’ll have to wait for her reply and hope she sees this.

On 3/10/2021 at 11:07 AM, Chawsee said:

I would LOVE that! Hand spankings unfortunately are rare in my marriage. My wife prefers to take a wooden hairbrush to my bare bottom. She loves the way it makes my cheeks wiggle. ūüėą

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, GaryMcKee said:

I would LOVE that! Hand spankings unfortunately are rare in my marriage. My wife prefers to take a wooden hairbrush to my bare bottom. She loves the way it makes my cheeks wiggle. ūüėą

Do you get Maintenance SPANKINGS or only PUNISHMENT SPANKINGS over her knee with the brush.?

1 hour ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Do you get Maintenance SPANKINGS or only PUNISHMENT SPANKINGS over her knee with the brush.?

I’ve gotten only sporadic maintenance spankings despite my strong desire for them. It would be great to have them and yet we haven’t kept to a schedule. Throughout the years, my wife has been more inclined to respond in the moment whenever I cross a line with her.  

On 3/10/2021 at 11:07 AM, Chawsee said:

I knew I should have seen you when I was in Montana in September!

• Haha 2
On 3/12/2021 at 10:58 AM, SpudStateSpanky said:

Ms. Chawsee (I always call her Miss Chawsee, though she once told me that’s inaccurate, as she was married once, so it’s now Ms., though she’s not big on honorary titles anyway) is gone for a couple weeks. So you’ll have to wait for her reply and hope she sees this.

Yes, I was married once (and I'm middle-aged), so it's most accurately Ms., rather than the young, unmarried, and innocent-sounding "Miss." :D But neither is necessary when addressing me. Chawsee is fine. We're all friends here, and I don't get any power trip from fantasizing that I'm in a position of authority over anyone else. A few spankee friends who address me as Miss, Ms., or Ma'am are endearing to me because they are so respectful and sweet. But I don't require or expect this. I did only once, when Tim (SpudStateSpanky) got out of hand during a spanking session. But that's a whole other story. Otherwise, only if it comes naturally to a guy to do that. 

I'm trying to be gone for a couple of weeks. :) Tim, please leave such announcements to me. Thanks. 

• Like 2
On 3/11/2021 at 10:56 AM, zwheel said:

Careful, buddy. You might regret that. :D 

• Haha 1
On 3/8/2021 at 12:44 PM, Itsonl7633 said:

I would like to explore hard hand spankings but the sounds are an issue, half the building could hear it. 

Get a room?  Play music.  Up TV volume.   Use a cane, loopy johnny,  or narrow strap [only real noise from the 'ee].  Use a rolled  sock as a muffler.

It's none of their business.  I live in an eight unit condo.  No one has ever mentioned noise or sounds.  If anyone asks, offer your services.  : )

12 hours ago, Chawsee said:

I'm trying to be gone for a couple of weeks. :) Tim, please leave such announcements to me. Thanks. 

Sorry.  I shouldn’t have announced anything about you.  From a business standpoint alone I know that’s not cool.  I’m sorry.

In response to this thread though, I would like to receive a hand spanking from you, if you think you can pull it off.

ūü§£¬†ūü§£¬†ūü§£

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

Sorry.  I shouldn’t have announced anything about you.  From a business standpoint alone I know that’s not cool.  I’m sorry.

In response to this thread though, I would like to receive a hand spanking from you, if you think you can pull it off.

ūü§£¬†ūü§£¬†ūü§£

Oh yer a brat... *gets popcorn and watches you poke the bear...ehh... I mean Chawsee*¬† ūüėā

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Megthe said:

Oh yer a brat... *gets popcorn and watches you poke the bear...ehh... I mean Chawsee*¬† ūüėā

Oh how right you are! He'll get his comeuppance. ;) 

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, SpudStateSpanky said:

ūü§£¬†ūü§£¬†ūü§£

No, no. This is how it's going to go: You behave, and you'll get a hand-spanking as a reward. Keep that as a future goal. In the meantime, remember me telling you just recently that you're on thin ice? Again?? You just fell through... When I see you, you will be getting your ass paddled. :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 3/15/2021 at 10:52 PM, Chawsee said:

Careful, buddy. You might regret that. :D 

I love experiments involving impact, friction, and heat.

12 hours ago, Chawsee said:

No, no. This is how it's going to go: You behave, and you'll get a hand-spanking as a reward. Keep that as a future goal. In the meantime, remember me telling you just recently that you're on thin ice? Again?? You just fell through... When I see you, you will be getting your ass paddled. :) 

Can I help it if the ice breaks and I fall in, if¬†I didn‚Äôt mean to?¬†Maybe¬†you could¬†find it in your sweet, understanding heart to forgive me for misstepping? ¬†ūüėą

• Like 1