Most severe Spanking

my mother. I had a few guy  friends over to use our pool. Mom heard us talking about peeing in the pool.  My friends were sent home and i was drug into the kitchen where mom had her trusty wood spoon. It was used on me with a wet bathing suit for a long time followed by it being used on my bare wet bottom.

• Like 1

My sophomore year in college, I was kind of "going off the rails." My ex-boyfriend from high school came up to visit me and we stayed in a hotel for the weekend. It was the first time I had ever been spanked with a hairbrush and the majority of it was bare bottom. I was bruised for days and days - black and blue and purple. I was so stiff and sore that it hurt to walk or sit. It was thorough and effective, though. And I am grateful to him for that spanking.

That was the most severe discipline spanking. I have had many more-severe spankings and canings - but, I would label those as fun or erotic. I had a disciplinary spanking last year with a bathbrush that hurt quite a lot, but nothing has compared to that one from college. 

• Like 2

My first Dom. I went to a BDSM party, with friends, and there was an egotistical jerk who was bragging that no-one could take any of his spankings because they were so extreme. I offered my services and at the end asked him if that's all he had got. My Dom wasn't too impressed when he found out about it and told me that I had put a target on my back for every psycho Dom in the area. He punished me severely for hours. I couldn't sit and had a few sleepless nights after that but I never did something as reckless again. He did later on admit that he struggled to keep a straight face when he heard about it but said that he had to punish me because I had put myself in danger. The few punishment spankings that I ever got, from him, were for taking silly risks.

• Like 2

My dad when I was like 11.  I took some stuff from a 5 and dime store, then tried to cover it up when I got caught by the manager by having the manager call my grandfather instead to cover it up.  My grandfather told my dad and he wore me out with his belt when he came home from work late that night.  ?  Talk about being woken up from a dead sleep!  I thought I would be in the clear until the next day, and boy was I mistaken!  Whew!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sassylittle said:

My first Dom. I went to a BDSM party, with friends, and there was an egotistical jerk who was bragging that no-one could take any of his spankings because they were so extreme. I offered my services and at the end asked him if that's all he had got. My Dom wasn't too impressed when he found out about it and told me that I had put a target on my back for every psycho Dom in the area. He punished me severely for hours. I couldn't sit and had a few sleepless nights after that but I never did something as reckless again. He did later on admit that he struggled to keep a straight face when he heard about it but said that he had to punish me because I had put myself in danger. The few punishment spankings that I ever got, from him, were for taking silly risks.

Do you take as much silly risks now did you learn your lesson?

1 minute ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Do you take as much silly risks now did you learn your lesson?

Yeah, I learnt my lesson and am very sensible now. He was my Dom from when I was 19 until I was nearly 30 so he knocked most of my reckless ways out of me?

27 minutes ago, TXSeeker said:

My dad when I was like 11.  I took some stuff from a 5 and dime store, then tried to cover it up when I got caught by the manager by having the manager call my grandfather instead to cover it up.  My grandfather told my dad and he wore me out with his belt when he came home from work late that night.  ?  Talk about being woken up from a dead sleep!  I thought I would be in the clear until the next day, and boy was I mistaken!  Whew!!!

I can relate as a teenager I caught steeling a catcher glove , and a basketball ball net . I was caught by security and had to wait until my mother came to pick me up. She had to leave early from work and when she got to the store she was not happy. After she was done talking to the store manager. Mother asked the manager if she could have a few minutes alone with me in this small room. " I need to have a little mother to son talk. "  Well that little talk consisted of me going over her knee for a lengthy hand SPANKING. After we left she told the manager that " you will not have a problem with my son stealing in your store again."When I got home she pulled out her paddle " Mommy little helper a wooden paddle.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sassylittle said:

Yeah, I learnt my lesson and am very sensible now. He was my Dom from when I was 19 until I was nearly 30 so he knocked most of my reckless ways out of me?

Sassylittle if you want to follow me I am herstingingpalm not severe Spanking thank you. You make good COMMENTS.

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Sassylittle if you want to follow me I am herstingingpalm not severe Spanking thank you. You make good COMMENTS.

Thanks. There are many good comments, on here, from a variety of people. It's fascinating that we have spanking, in common, but very different experiences; different spanking goals, needs and so on. I followed you and you are more than welcome to follow me, if you like.

My brothers were fighting in the backseat of the van and my mom was yelling at them to be quiet, while I silently stared out the window because you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. My dad was on edge already and had enough of them not listening, so when we got home I took a shower and was getting ready for bed, I came out of the bathroom in a towel and my dad swore we were all disobeying my mom in the van, so he lined up all six of us in the hallway and paddled us pretty severely because the two of them wouldn't stop arguing but I got the worst of it, having just showered. 

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Did Ms Macie spanking help . ? What did she spank you with that made it severe.?

Yes, The spanking are very therapeutic. They help keep me sober. Alcohol was my coping mechanism for childhood abuse.

23 minutes ago, Oldbrat said:

Yes, The spanking are very therapeutic. They help keep me sober. Alcohol was my coping mechanism for childhood abuse.

That was good that you went for some counseling from ms Macie . It sounds like she was very strict and made a impression on you. Women have a way of being nurturing and are very precise in their BOTTOM WARMING.

1 hour ago, TimidMouse said:

My brothers were fighting in the backseat of the van and my mom was yelling at them to be quiet, while I silently stared out the window because you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. My dad was on edge already and had enough of them not listening, so when we got home I took a shower and was getting ready for bed, I came out of the bathroom in a towel and my dad swore we were all disobeying my mom in the van, so he lined up all six of us in the hallway and paddled us pretty severely because the two of them wouldn't stop arguing but I got the worst of it, having just showered. 

That was poor timing coming out of the shower with a wet bottom. Was your dad only disciplinarian in your household family. My mom gave me my spankings into my late teens.

• Confused 1

No both my parents disciplined us but it was more based off their mood they both had ptsd and if you frowned or responded or shut a door or one cup in the sink we could all get in trouble, there was no telling what would set them off some days. Any loud noises was definitely a trigger though.

• Sad 2

My most severe wasn't a punishment spanking at all.  It was from a well-trusted male friend of mine because I needed the stress relief.  It was definitely the longest and hardest spanking I ever received, although and I didn't cry, it was definitely the first and probably the only time I reached what they call "subspace".  I was out of it for quite a while afterward, but I had never felt so calm and relaxed. I felt drugged, almost. LOL. And I slept very well that night.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, justbecause said:

My most severe wasn't a punishment spanking at all.  It was from a well-trusted male friend of mine because I needed the stress relief.  It was definitely the longest and hardest spanking I ever received, although and I didn't cry, it was definitely the first and probably the only time I reached what they call "subspace".  I was out of it for quite a while afterward, but I had never felt so calm and relaxed. I felt drugged, almost. LOL. And I slept very well that night.

How were you spanked to reach that subspace euphoria over the knee? A long hand SPANKING or a implement or both.?

10 hours ago, Herstingingpalm said:

How were you spanked to reach that subspace euphoria over the knee? A long hand SPANKING or a implement or both.?

OTK hand spanking to start, then laying in the couch with a pillow under my hips.  It was multiple implements, paddle, hairbrush, belt, etc.--I don't remember all off them-- and it probably went on for 45 minutes or more.  He kept asking me if we were done and I kept saying no, and then finally he made the decision that it was enough,which looking back, I'm grateful for because I wasn't thinking too straight at that point, and I was pretty numb physically.  I was sore for a few days but didn't bruise too badly.

• Like 2

Round about 2009 I guess I had a day off work which I wasn't expecting. I decided on the spur of the moment to phone up a pro-domme who I'd seen before as I wanted to act out a roleplay scene I had in my head. It was based on a genuine incident when I'd been spanked at school when I was six. I never told my Mum. I don't know how she would have reacted but when I always fantasized about what would have happened if she'd found out and had spanked me for lying.

Anyway the session I had went far beyond what I wanted. I was beaten black and blue with the paddle. To be honest that didn't bother me. What pissed me off was her telling me I looked stupid. I was looking and am still looking for a motherly disciplinarian to put me over her knee. I was super stressed at that time as well due to work issues and it was a nasty but in a way neccesary cathartic experience. I had a couple of lighter sessions with her after that but it put me of spanking for a long time. Thankfully the psychosexual therapist I saw last year helped me to regain my love of it. I have had hard spankings as an adult before but from people who care. I know I was stupid to rush into it back then but I was so damn desparate to work through that roleplay it was making me have panic attacks. I appreciate that some people will always consider roleplay a sexual thing but at that time it was about dealing with something unresolved from my childhood. If I could find someone to act that scene out with me who could spank me approprtiately - not the way she did I would be happy again with all this.

• Sad 2

Shoot, talking about ruining a good thing. And the calling you stupid, that is just unacceptable! Sounds like she had some issues herself, and was taking them out on you. Glad you would be willing to try again, just make sure communication is a big part of it.

You said you are looking for a mother; what about a father? I used to be spanked a long time ago by a man who treated my like his own son, and spanked me accordingly. Yes to tears, but lovingly, and NOT black and blue.

• Like 3