Spanking Needs Forums

Hello from Chicago!

Hi All - I just joined this forum.  I am a Chicago spankee looking to begin a taken in hand relationship and wanting to connect with others who have complementary spanking needs and desires.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ChicagoLady said:

Hi All - I just joined this forum.  I am a Chicago spankee looking to begin a taken in hand relationship and wanting to connect with others who have complementary spanking needs and desires.

Welcome to the forum! I admire your straightforward approach in expressing what you need and desire. Your chances of success are much better that way. Excellent! ❤️

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much!  At 53 years old, there is no longer the need or time to be anything other than straightforward, right!

I believe the best way to get what you desire is to claim it to the universe to let it all transpire!

Have a great day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, ChicagoLady said:

Thank you so much!  At 53 years old, there is no longer the need or time to be anything other than straightforward, right!

I believe the best way to get what you desire is to claim it to the universe to let it all transpire!

Have a great day!

Agreed. At a certain point, playing games seems ridiculous. Just be yourself and see what happens...

• Like 1
On 3/4/2021 at 1:11 AM, ChicagoLady said:

Good luck with the spanking relationship, I was looking for that for years and all but given up with that, now checking out the site and see what happens. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Itsonl7633 said:

Good luck with the spanking relationship, I was looking for that for years and all but given up with that, now checking out the site and see what happens. 

Don’t give up!  Your spanking partner is out there!

On 3/4/2021 at 12:36 PM, Fltaz said:

Welcome to Spanking Needs. Hope you enjoy it here. Plenty of nice people here.

Thank you!  You are so right, I have received a lot of welcome messages!

16 hours ago, ChicagoLady said:

Don’t give up!  Your spanking partner is out there!

I totally agree 👍, definitely hopeful for some spanko friends, that would work nicely. 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the site and the spanking world.  Be cautious and thorough and hopefully, your experiences will be pleasant and fulfilling.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Mulege77 said:

Welcome to the site and the spanking world.  Be cautious and thorough and hopefully, your experiences will be pleasant and fulfilling.

Thank you for the welcome!  Cautious and thorough are wise words!

Welcome to this site Chicago Lady,  I hope the best for you,  Once this Covid is over you might want to go to a Spanking event (Party) there a lot of fun and its a nice way to meet others. Theirs  a couple right in your Windy City. Also Texas and Vegas. and many more Cities,  Best to you always.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, HeartnBottomWarmer said:

Hi Chicago Lady,

I am looking for the same. Friendship and a taken in hand relationship. I'm in Arizona, Nevada tho. Kev

Thanks for the welcome!  

10 hours ago, SPANKSNAZ said:

Welcome to this site Chicago Lady,  I hope the best for you,  Once this Covid is over you might want to go to a Spanking event (Party) there a lot of fun and its a nice way to meet others. Theirs  a couple right in your Windy City. Also Texas and Vegas. and many more Cities,  Best to you always.

Thanks for the suggestion!  I have never been to an event, but I will definitely consider it after COVID!