Spanking Needs Forums

Just signed up tonight

Hi, Everyone 

I’m Gary and my wife spanks me. It is great to find so many likeminded ladies and gentlemen. Here, we find those who “get us” because they ARE us. Excellent!

Before we got engaged, my future wife told me how things would be in our relationship. She is naturally dominant, highly intelligent and very confident. After my first spanking (for ogling other women while we were at a dance club) I was told firmly that I could expect to be turned over her knee whenever I got out of line with her. I had a ton of attitude back in the day and M’Lady succeeded in spanking most of it out of me with a variety of hairbrushes or short paddles. She LOVES taking the wood to my bare behind. Nowadays, my pants don’t get taken down nearly as much as in the early years though sometimes I still deserve it. Anyway, I am always grateful for her love and discipline; and I continue to benefit from spending some quality time over her knee. 

I look forward to being an active member and making new friends here. Glad that I found you!

Gary 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Jeffd said:

Welcome Gary some lovely people on here, chat is some of the best around. Jeff

I see that, Jeff. Include yourself in that select group! Glad I found you here. 🤩

On 2/27/2021 at 9:43 AM, too cheeky said:

Welcome to this site, Gary.  How did you and your FLR wife meet?  

When was your last spanking?

Do yo work at an not-at-home job or just sat being a good husband.

Thank you for the welcome, too cheeky. I’m very happy here, feeling at home with likeminded folks. 

I met my wife at a typical social gathering and we hit it off right away. Looking back on it, there is a sense of destiny to it. She had a rather bossy attitude that turned me on and she seemed full of confidence. That never fails to attract me! We continue to flourish in our marriage all these years later, and I am blessed to be a spanked husband. I was told while we were just dating that I could expect to be turned over her knee whenever I get too far out of line with her. And my wife does not make idle threats. I work in sales management from home now. I’ve not been spanked in several months. Our libidos have retreated during the pandemic 😷 and frankly, I miss it and our intimacy. As for being a good husband, all I can say is that I’m doing my best and hope I always will.

Have a great week!

Gary 

18 hours ago, GaryMcKee said:

Thank you for the welcome, too cheeky. I’m very happy here, feeling at home with likeminded folks. . . . 
I. . .Our libidos have retreated during the pandemic 😷 and frankly, I miss it and our intimacy. As for being a good husband, all I can say is that I’m doing my best and hope I always will.

Have a great week!
Gary 

If you asked nicely or rudely would you get what you want. 😂 Maybe set up a weekly 'warm up' if you ask in just the right way.