Spanking Needs Forums

Professional Services for a Fee - Yes I got conned agian.

I recently did one of those google searches you pray your family members never find out about - it was something along the lines of "Professional Disciplinarians near me" and "Where can I find someone I can pay to spank me". 

Surely enough, google had some pretty impressive listings which I went through at first, and I eventually decided on one because I know they have been around for a while (although I have not seen a page of unedited feedback/reviews.... 

Anyways, a lot of the people who offer these services require a downpayment for first timers, and that is understandable, I'm sure lots of people make appointments then chicken out or forget.... so I get that. So anyways, I made mine.... the next day when I got home from work, I  checked my email and I saw that she had sent me an email at around 10am that morning. I read it and it said "in order to confirm your appointment for this weekend, contact me by phone between 11am-1pm.... 

At first I thought to myself "okay well that is a pretty small window, surely she will understand I was unable to look at my personal email while I was at work, that is just unprofessional and I don't do it... Well I tried calling her but the call was not going through, so I emailed her a few times. She eventually called me back from the number she provided (I'm not sure why it would not go throug when I tried calling her) and she said that she had assumed that I cancelled because she  did not hear from me in the very narrow time frame she provided...... 

I thought she was joking at first but she wasn't... she told me that the time slot I had initialy wanted had been filled and I asked her if I could please reschedule, she said "sure." And I was thinking "well thank goodness for that, at least I wouldn't have wasted 45.00" so she told me to get back with her by the end of the week and let her know what date/time I would want... So I did, and she replies "okay well I need another deposit." 

Wow... I do not respect con artists. I will not say any names on here because this particular person is not a member on this site and I don't feel comfortable saying names unless they have a fair chance to read my feedback and respond to it.... becuase I'm a person of moral intergrity unlike her. 

I will never go down that road again, it wasn't so much about the amount of money, I don't really care about that. I'm just pissed off that I was taken advantage of like that with zero regard for my circumstances and the fact that she saw absolutely nothing wrong with issuing a 2 hour time frame during a time when I was at work for me to call her. She strieks me as a borderline sociopath or just a heartless person who would probably drag her feet even if I did somehow manage to call her in her small window and reserve the appoinntment, she would probably spend the first 50 out of 60 minutes moving slow and wasting time and then tell me if I wanted to continue it would cost some outrageous amount. I don't understand how anybody does stuff like this, I would personally feel embarassed to treat someone like that. 

If you care to know anymore details, do ask. If anyone has any thoughts or feedback on this, please share. 

• Sad 1

It bothers me that “pros” ply their trade here.  It’s not the purpose here. 

Con artists take it to another level. 

• Like 1

The small window frame is unusual.  Even the time of day for you to call, a  bit unrealistic for people who work.  And to charge another fee to book an appt? Makes me think the person is making money off this, without meeting anyone.  Sorry that happened to you.  

• Like 1

I have seen a "pro" for 13 years and had no real issues with it. The fact that a Pro would also be a con artist is a bit of a problem.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Zhal said:

I have seen a "pro" for 13 years and had no real issues with it. The fact that a Pro would also be a con artist is a bit of a problem.

I know the one you are talking about, I had contacted her before back in 2018 and she was very personable but I never had a chance to follow through with seeing her becaues shortly after the initial phone call I was laid off, but I know who you're referring to and it obviously was not her. 

I know quite  a few professional disciplinarians and they'd never do this, so I'm surprised and disappointed for you. The ones I know are, well, professional and it makes no sense to do this - as your words show, you'll not be giving her money every again. The ones I know rely on repeat business - they're good at what they do, they are respectful and go out of their way to facilitate sessions. If you'd PM me, I'm very curious to know who this person is.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, dmirk said:

It bothers me that “pros” ply their trade here.  It’s not the purpose here. 

Con artists take it to another level. 

Stop spreading misinformation. We do not allow people who charge on the site --> if people are asking a fee CURRENTLY; they need to be reported. It's against our guidelines for ANYONE to charge any fee on SN. We don't even have ad's on SN nor profit from it. We don't allow others to charge any sort of fee. It's written blankly in the guidelines. Period. End of discussion. I have asked you to report this in the past when you have made such accusations. Now I'm officially asking if you refuse to say (with proof) who is charging members you are to cease bringing this conversation up. You're doing no good to the community by leaving blanket statements. It's actually harming more people. 

**THREAD ADVISORY 

If anyone is charging anyone on the site please PM the staff members. We do not endorse this. Please do not share names of 'reliable' "Pro's" as well (in public or PM). Again, we do not support charging people for mutually agreed interest and legally we can't host such on SN. Please respect SN's guidelines as they are to protect members and keeping our site running. 

--------------

OP I'm sorry you got conned. This is part of the very reason we do not allow Pro's on SN. 

• Like 3

OP: Sorry you got conned. It really sucks to get burned like this.

I know that the temptation to shop for a "pro" can be hard to resist when the urge is strong, but everyone please bear in mind that for about $75, anyone can set up a just-barely-more-than-boilerplate website and get search engine optimization services which will bring them to the top of a Google search. This fact attracts con artists, and it attracts them big time because their main thought is that the people reading this don't want to reveal their kink, and therefore won't report the con to the police.

Please keep this in mind when the urge strikes. Yes there are ethical pros out there, but you're more likely to find them through a local dungeon or on the website of a known model from the video industry. 

• Like 2
On 2/20/2021 at 5:29 PM, Jaded said:

The small window frame is unusual.  Even the time of day for you to call, a  bit unrealistic for people who work.  And to charge another fee to book an appt? Makes me think the person is making money off this, without meeting anyone.  Sorry that happened to you.  

It happens all the time. And here in Ohio, it is difficult to find a Disciplinarian that doesn't charges.