Spanking Needs Forums

Preparing for your first spanking

3 minutes ago, Spankinlyfe said:

Nope, spanks will be bare bottomed.

But you will probably be seen in the panties / undies... even if only for a moment. It is part of the aesthetic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Spankinlyfe said:

Anyone have tips on how to prepare for your first spanking? Lotion, ice packs, stretches, prayers, bargaining, pleading, eat first, what to wear?

Guess you could try praying, bargaining and pleading- not sure it will help much and probably fall on deaf ears🤣

Would eat a couple of hours before; be hydrated; lotion for afterwards... if you are really sore and don't like it, ice packs will help. Arnica gel maybe?

Just now, sassylittle said:

Guess you could try praying, bargaining and pleading- not sure it will help much and probably fall on deaf ears🤣

Would eat a couple of hours before; be hydrated; lotion for afterwards... if you are really sore and don't like it, ice packs will help. Arnica gel maybe?

Thanks @sassylittle. Lol any pleading definitely won’t be useful 😅. She’s knows why I’m there and what’s needed. Good note with drinking water and eating beforehand, though nerves will make me not want to.

1 minute ago, Spankinlyfe said:

Thanks @sassylittle. Lol any pleading definitely won’t be useful 😅. She’s knows why I’m there and what’s needed. Good note with drinking water and eating beforehand, though nerves will make me not want to.

Welcome, doesn't have to be a big meal just to keep your blood sugar up. Hydration is more important. Don't eat anything heavy beforehand.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, frizzy91 said:

I’d spend a day or two eating food that won’t upset your stomach. Other than that just go and soak it all in. 

Got it, I wouldn’t have thought that much about what to eat before.

My only advice would be to make sure you know and trust the potential spanker well enough to entrust your bottom to her/him.

If you are both on the same wavelength, the spanker should pick up on the spankee's verbals and non-verbals and act accordingly, caringly. That doesn't mean a lukewarm bottom but it does provide a barrier to abuse.

• Like 1

I'm writing this as someone who tends to over prepare for everything and had high anxiety levels a fair amount of the time. Obviously take sensible precautions but try not to over prepare. I appreciate thats not always easy in a new and potentially stressful situation. One technique I've found helpful when I've got something unknown coming up is to put aside a set time - maybe half an hour or so to worry about it and to take whatever action I can in that hour. Also practical things like getting sleep before hand and cutting back on caffeine ( if you're like me and tend to reach for the joe all the time ). Anyway best of luck !

• Like 1
On 2/15/2021 at 6:54 PM, rubyredd said:

But you will probably be seen in the panties / undies... even if only for a moment. It is part of the aesthetic. 

I suspect the extra effort on the part of the spankee to create an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere...is greatly appreciated. 😉🤩🤪😍

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SETN said:

I suspect the extra effort on the part of the spankee to create an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere...is greatly appreciated. 😉🤩🤪😍

Yes, and it is the only thing I have ever worried about... not lotion or food. Pretty panties!

• Like 3