Spanking Needs Forums

My first ever facebook ban

1 hour ago, ukspanko said:

So I get kicked off a silly joke facebook group for dull men for being too interesting ! What should my punishment be ?

Well that depends on what the joke was ?

I'm stealing that idea next time I want a funishment scenario! :lol:

So, let's see: anyone who would punish you for that is dull, dour, and has no sense of humor. What kind of spanking would such a person give?

5 hours ago, Bramblewine said:

So, let's see: anyone who would punish you for that is dull, dour, and has no sense of humor. What kind of spanking would such a person give?

That brings up a good question?  Do people with a good sense of humor give better spankings, or would a EE want a dour, no-nonsense ER because they won't give namby-pamby spankings ?    Lol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Bramblewine said:

Not no sense of humor necessarily... They could spank you while making you respond to knock knock jokes... Or.. Make.you tell jokes while.you are being spanked.  

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Megthe said:

Not no sense of humor necessarily... They could spank you while making you respond to knock knock jokes... Or.. Make.you tell jokes while.you are being spanked.  

Or they could suggest book titles

"The naughty male ee" by Enid Spankin'

"The naughty female ee" by Sinead Spankin'

2 hours ago, Megthe said:

Ha, that's even better! :lol:

It is very hard for me to take anything  --- spanking, Life, insousciant EEs---- 100% seriously 100% of the time.   Life's too short, ya know?    I probably end up cracking up too much to be a respectable ER.  😆🙃🤪