Spanking Needs Forums

What are womens thoughts on men getting spanked?

On 2/16/2021 at 6:38 PM, spanksmen said:

I love to spank a man.  Having that power over him is exhilarating.  A man being spanked and put in his place by a woman is indeed very sexy.  

For me, it is a total rush and I have a 'buzz' for days.  The biggest buzz is not the spanking itself - it's the giving up control, knowing the woman can spank you pretty much at their discretion.

fmotk2362.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I love submissive men. It needs to be pointed out that submission does not make a man a wimp. The men I personally know who are subs are very strong, powerful males in their everyday lives

Need is need.  Desire is desire.  Men should not be hampered by societal stereotypes or outdated norms. To each their own, M/f, F/m, F/f. M/m.  As long as it works for the two of you, go for it!

All for Men being spanked.  Especially for punishment.  Especially fm

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Thoramay said:

Ohhhh, soundly spanking a man is one of my unfulfilled fantasies. 

You might be surprised how many males would volunteer for a very sound spanking from you!

I probably would except for "North of DC" and Central Arizona are quite far apart.

On 2/17/2021 at 5:23 PM, NewEr said:

Sadly that is the cancel culture we are in.

That's why my shields are always up when it comes to spanking. Too many out there don't get it and don't like it and some actually want it gone. Now, granted the ones who want it gone are relatively few in number, but still, it just goes to show that how some actually think. There are some vanilla out there who want us all to be like them. 

For instance, many years ago, I had someone actually prevent me from being spanked because they caught wind of it and weren't going to have it even though it had ZERO to do with them and didn't have any effect on them whatsoever. This a hole asked the female who was spanking me "say...why do you spank him? Why does he like it? Why do you like it?" And before long, she was asking herself "yeah....why?" For some, all it takes is just a few minutes of the wrong person getting inside their head and that's the ballgame. 

Now granted, in retrospect, if that particular female was that easily swayed, then she wasn't a true spanko to begin with. A true spanko can't be swayed, period. But, it goes to show....when it comes to spanking.... defenses must be kept up. Some have way too much cancel culture flowing through their veins 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Thoramay said:

This is the place to make that fantasy a reality. There are men that would stand in line. (-;

I definitely don't see anything wrong with it. If you both like spanking. Doesn't seem weird if he wants them too but just like feeling safe to get spanked there would have to be some reassurance it's "ok" to be the spanker role. I think trust and respecting each others needs is the basics for most roles.

• Like 1

I definitely don't see anything wrong with it. If you both like spanking. Doesn't seem weird if he wants them too but just like feeling safe to get spanked there would have to be some reassurance it's "ok" to be the spanker role. I think trust and respecting each others needs is the basics for most roles.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 5:21 PM, NewEr said:

Punishment is my main reason for wanting to be spanked. I’m so glad I’m not alone. 😇

• Like 1
On 2/22/2021 at 11:50 PM, Dura said:

Punishment is my main reason for wanting to be spanked. I’m so glad I’m not alone. 😇

Your not alone. There are times even a Domme considers being being spanked when She screws up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 2/13/2021 at 6:09 PM, OhRedhead said:

I am hetero and primarily an ee, and I greatly prefer M/F. Lately I have thought more about the possibility of F/M with the right person, though. I don't necessarily like a submissive man. For me that is a big turn-off (especially the "Mommy" stuff or ABDL stuff). I would likely choose someone who occasionally bottoms, like a temporary power shift for a scene only.

Nice perspective. I'm primarily the ER, but occasionally need to be the EE. Not submissive, but need to be able to cede control and feel the burn on my own bottom.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 5:21 PM, NewEr said:

Don't just preach...evangelize! 😁

On 2/19/2021 at 11:50 AM, Thoramay said:

I would be interested in possibly full filling it !! 

On 2/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, SpudStateSpanky said:

I don’t think you’re being overly sensitive.  We get tired of being looked down on for wanting to submit for a little while and let a woman we trust take charge.

Some grown, mature women want a daddy.  That’s just as abnormal and unappealing to me.  For a sexual partner, I want a woman, not a little girl.  I’m not wanting to insult anyone here, and I apologize if that’s how it’s coming off.  All I’m trying to say is, the judgements against us men who desire being held accountable to a strong woman is no weirder than any other form of this kink.  We’re all together in this weirdness.

I wanted to comment on this but I also wanted to let this discussion calm down a bit before doing so.

I don't think that anyone, who responded to this thread, was actually looking down on men who want to submit. 

Let's turn things round, like you said you wouldn't want an adult little for a sexual partner and I suspect that you wouldn't want a 100% female sub/ bottom either. Why? because they'd be sexually incompatible with your needs/ sexual desires. That's what some of the women were trying to get across- not condemnation on male bottoms/ subs... just that we would be sexually incompatible. so any type of sexual relationship would be a non-starter and very unsatisfying for both sides.

I have friends who are male subs/ ee's/ switches and we have great friendships. All I ask, in a friend, is that they are a good and honest person. I don't care whether they are submissive/ Dominant/ switches/ littles or whatever other kinks they have! Likewise, I don't care what their sexual identity/ sexuality, race, religion, political beliefs etc are. My requirements for a platonic friendship are far different- I judge on the person, not anything else. A male sub/ bottom or whatever a man wants to identify as wouldn't work for me on a sexual basis. The same as a couple who have entirely different religious beliefs probably wouldn't work. What the hell would a straight woman do with a gay partner! I hope that you see my point here! We all have different requirements and likes/ dislikes when it comes to a sexual partner, of any type, and if we didn't what would stop us being sexual with every friend that we have?!

I'm sorry if any men felt slighted or judged by comments, on this thread, but I sincerely don't believe that any woman who replied meant to do that... they answered honestly, from their perspective, and from a relationship/ dynamic, whether sexual or not, and not a platonic friendship point of view😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

I wanted to comment on this but I also wanted to let this discussion calm down a bit before doing so.

I don't think that anyone, who responded to this thread, was actually looking down on men who want to submit. 

Let's turn things round, like you said you wouldn't want an adult little for a sexual partner and I suspect that you wouldn't want a 100% female sub/ bottom either. Why? because they'd be sexually incompatible with your needs/ sexual desires. That's what some of the women were trying to get across- not condemnation on male bottoms/ subs... just that we would be sexually incompatible. so any type of sexual relationship would be a non-starter and very unsatisfying for both sides.

I have friends who are male subs/ ee's/ switches and we have great friendships. All I ask, in a friend, is that they are a good and honest person. I don't care whether they are submissive/ Dominant/ switches/ littles or whatever other kinks they have! Likewise, I don't care what their sexual identity/ sexuality, race, religion, political beliefs etc are. My requirements for a platonic friendship are far different- I judge on the person, not anything else. A male sub/ bottom or whatever a man wants to identify as wouldn't work for me on a sexual basis. The same as a couple who have entirely different religious beliefs probably wouldn't work. What the hell would a straight woman do with a gay partner! I hope that you see my point here! We all have different requirements and likes/ dislikes when it comes to a sexual partner, of any type, and if we didn't what would stop us being sexual with every friend that we have?!

I'm sorry if any men felt slighted or judged by comments, on this thread, but I sincerely don't believe that any woman who replied meant to do that... they answered honestly, from their perspective, and from a relationship/ dynamic, whether sexual or not, and not a platonic friendship point of view😀

I think you take the perspective of most women and you are considering the feelings of the men who are SUBMISSIVE. However in my case my wife is more than willing to show me who runs the HOH AND warm my bottom. Their is a small percentage but more than you think women who will let us have it. Your analyze is honest and CONSIDERATE.

13 minutes ago, Herstingingpalm said:

I think you take the perspective of most women and you are considering the feelings of the men who are SUBMISSIVE. However in my case my wife is more than willing to show me who runs the HOH AND warm my bottom. Their is a small percentage but more than you think women who will let us have it. Your analyze is honest and CONSIDERATE.

Thanks. I hate the thought that I might have hurt some-one's feelings. If a person is a jerk then I'm not going to lose much sleep over it but some of these men thought that we were looking down on them and if I can, I would like to put that right.

I'm glad that you've found a woman who puts you in your place and my hope is that everyone can find whatever and whoever they need to satisfy their desires. We shouldn't be so divided... we get enough condemnation and judgment, from the vanilla population, and none of us are abnormal, just different and we need to be proud of our differences, not judging each other.

3 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

Thanks. I hate the thought that I might have hurt some-one's feelings. If a person is a jerk then I'm not going to lose much sleep over it but some of these men thought that we were looking down on them and if I can, I would like to put that right.

I'm glad that you've found a woman who puts you in your place and my hope is that everyone can find whatever and whoever they need to satisfy their desires. We shouldn't be so divided... we get enough condemnation and judgment, from the vanilla population, and none of us are abnormal, just different and we need to be proud of our differences, not judging each other.

Nice response . Even though my spanking needs are being taken care of.I have really enjoyed talking about spanking and hearing other people perspective on a subject that has interested me.My wife also is not opposed to me using this forum to broaden our horizons. You made a great point we are not abnormal but a little different.Be being a submissive spanked husband makes me even a little more different. Men by societies standard should not be on the receiving end of your wife hand. But overall being a spankee is a little EMBARRASSING it goes with the territory what ever sex you are.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Nice response . Even though my spanking needs are being taken care of.I have really enjoyed talking about spanking and hearing other people perspective on a subject that has interested me.My wife also is not opposed to me using this forum to broaden our horizons. You made a great point we are not abnormal but a little different.Be being a submissive spanked husband makes me even a little more different. Men by societies standard should not be on the receiving end of your wife hand. But overall being a spankee is a little EMBARRASSING it goes with the territory what ever sex you are.

Do you think that a grown women, who want to be little sometimes, fits with society's standards? Probably not! I guess we can just say that there are degrees of differences and some of us are more different than others😛

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sassylittle said:

Do you think that a grown women, who want to be little sometimes, fits with society's standards? Probably not! I guess we can just say that there are degrees of differences and some of us are more different than others😛

Good question does spanking completely fit in with society standards? SPANKING is a juvenile punishment whether it is between two consensual adults or not. When my wife put me across her knee believe me I feel little. In your case age regression fits in with the SPANKING PUNISHMENT , while being spanked you should address your spanker as mommy or daddy you have been bad. Nothing wrong with your feelings of wanting to feel little.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Herstingingpalm said:

Good question does spanking completely fit in with society standards? SPANKING is a juvenile punishment whether it is between two consensual adults or not. When my wife put me across her knee believe me I feel little. In your case age regression fits in with the SPANKING PUNISHMENT , while being spanked you should address your spanker as mommy or daddy you have been bad. Nothing wrong with your feelings of wanting to feel little.

And likewise, there's nothing wrong with your relationship or the fact that you need/want that😀

My thoughts on males getting spanked is to each their own. I mean I’m no spanker so I can’t comment from that perspective. However I have male EE friends whom I find to be very intelligent, well rounded males whom know exactly what they want and therefore get it. I see nothing at all wrong with it. In actuality just another spanko getting what they need and want. I realize some men are afraid to admit this for fear of how others will see them. But I say who gives a shit what others think. If you have a strong desire and know what you want, go for it (safely Of course 😉). We all have just one life to live, why not live it as honestly and fully to ones self. As for my male EE friends, I say good for you 👏 and proudly call my friend! With that I would gladly stand behind you and defend you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a male and getting spanked. However I realize this just one women’s opinion.... 

• Like 1
On 2/24/2021 at 7:24 PM, MsChrissy said:

Your not alone. There are times even a Domme considers being being spanked when She screws up.

I understand Ms Chrissy, it’s a rare occasion but sometimes I feel the urge to give a spanking. I am mostly a spankee though. I have always wanted that to be the way I am disciplined ever since my mom used to spank me. I had a relationship a while back (10 years ago) and she was a spanker so it worked out well for her and my butt when I would get lippy lol.

On 3/1/2021 at 9:22 PM, LilySpanked said:

I am strongly attracted to dominant men and so I'm not attracted to submssive men at all

Thankfully not all women are like this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1